"Gran Turismo 6 leaked footage"

• Thread starter Bounkazz
  • 57 comments
The quotation part.

say-what-nc.png

Whoever deny's the importance of the first car on the moon should just quit calling themselves car enthusiast. Its like saying the first car is worthless because it cant hit 100mph.. Man if they put that dumb bmw every ones crying up for on the moon you guys would be begging for it..

Thanks for the video.

The missions on the Moon are an awesome idea, I think it breaks the serious pace of the game with something fresh and fun. Plus, it's the first automobile ever on the moon, so it's an important fact... and Gran Turismo always meant to be an automotive encyclopedia...

Seriously, some of you should wait a bit to play the game, then after that say if it's good or bad.

IMHO it looks really cool and interesting... :) Can't wait.

It's pointless. I'd rather have them out more effort in more Premium cars, better sounds, better, more realistic tuning parts, optical tuning, etc. instead of creating a whole new pointless lunar exploration mode... I must admit though, if it was the full moon in sandox mode with any car, then I would've loved it. Oh the jumps we could make, record and share. <3
But, but, but, you don't have to do it. ;)

Whoever deny's the importance of the first car on the moon should just quit calling themselves car enthusiast. Its like saying the first car is worthless because it cant hit 100mph.. Man if they put that dumb bmw every ones crying up for on the moon you guys would be begging for it..

Wow, you're right. The fact that I have no interest in driving a 1 horse power buggy that was designed as a glorified shopping cart and whose main claim to fame is that it was shipped 400,000 km before use makes me a terrible car enthusiast.

In fact, I'm going to run off and kill myself now. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways. The gene pool will be cleaner without filth like me.

Seriously, do you think before you open your mouth?

P.S. Before anyone gets up in arms, no I'm not going to kill myself. Funny as it might be, I'd be unable to appreciate the humour. ;)

Wow, you're right. The fact that I have no interest in driving a 1 horse power buggy that was designed as a glorified shopping cart and whose main claim to fame is that it was shipped 400,000 km before use makes me a terrible car enthusiast.

In fact, I'm going to run off and kill myself now. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways. The gene pool will be cleaner without filth like me.

P.S. Before anyone gets up in arms, no I'm not going to kill myself. Funny as it might be, I'd be unable to appreciate the humour. ;)
No, no please, don't kill yourself :scared:

But, but, but, you don't have to do it. ;)

Oh but I do!

I have the GT5 platinum so I want the GT6 patinum too, haha.

Hahaha! Well said, I think he never thinks before he opens his mouth/starts typing judging by most of his posts. :P

Haha, I had not so much fun sometimes. Especially with the Red Bull Vettel challenges and Loeb, wtf. The dirt was like ice...

the red bull and GTR nurburgring laptimes are the two road blocks for me getting my platinum... especially the GTR laptime. i never know how much to push :/

Haha, I had not so much fun sometimes. Especially with the Red Bull Vettel challenges and Loeb, wtf. The dirt was like ice...
Ahh yes, I forgot about those ones. I'll exclude them off the list due to getting fustrations with them. :lol:

I personally think it's cool.

I like the history and education aspect of GT... that's what set it apart from other driving games. You learn about vehicles, where they're from, why we're driving them today.

Yeah, it's great to have tons of modern supercars... but sometimes I want to see, experience and learn about other aspects of the motor industry and how it crosses over into life.

I respect them for doing it (although the physics when colliding with the rocks was... mmm.. a tad bad :P)

That Lunar Rover mission looks quite possibly the worst feature ever in a video game. To think that we have that instead of a load more career events is ridiculous.
Not really. If this 'track' is available on multiplayer with all cars driveable than my life is complete.

Everyone is yarning about the Lunar Mission, which is understandable, however I did note that there are 12+1 Events, and a Final Event in the "A" section shown. Aside from that there are Missions and One Make Events (which I'm excited to see back). The 12 to me could have been raised up a bitbut still better than 9.
They could easily get 24+1 events based on the amount of cars in the game, it would be nice to have events that make ou choose from a selection of say, 50 specific cars, thuis making sure you use all the stray cars left in the game otherwise.
That is of course, unless each of those starts is a single race, and not just 'Gold Stars' for completing tasks during each race... feel free to correct me there.

Back