Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Duphman, May 10, 2013.

1. research and diegorborges like this.
  2. Duphman

Duphman

Thank you.

The Stig Farmer likes this.
  3. tpark103

tpark103

You've done an en exeptional job compiling the information for this list. It's starting to come together quite nicely.

research likes this.
  4. AleksandarSRB

AleksandarSRB

PD update Laguna Seca now am hoping that Trial Mountain, Deep forest and Grand valley also been update :)

5. Rods

Rods

@Duphman, I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this here, but you might wanna add Senna's karting track to the "Probable race courses that have been reported on throughout GTPlanet" list. Great job btw. Thanks buddy

research likes this.
  6. research

research Premium

Are you meaning to say they have updated Laguna Seca?? Can we have a link for this info??

7. Beat the Beat

Beat the Beat

Can someone confirm if the pillars that stood through the middle of the alternate Route X track have been fixed?

Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept in this post is on updated Laguna Seca. That's all I've seen so far.

GT6 Standard Cars Comparison Photos Thread

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    research likes this.
  8. MrWednesday

MrWednesday

There's a also a post in the "Standards the good, the bad, and the ugly" thread focusing on comparing the track environs. It's clearly had some work done, the rendering of the grass off-track is much better and there are also changes farther out, e.g. addition of trees in the background going into the final turn to the start/finish straight.

Direct post link here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-bad-and-the-ugly.291012/page-15#post-9022634

research and Beat the Beat like this.
  9. Beat the Beat

Beat the Beat

Yup, even more than I was expecting! I'm assuming more layouts will be added for updates, unless you'll just be able to configure your own.

Can see a potential huge route that covers 90% of the track now you've spotted that new route connecting green to pink.

10. CoolColJ

CoolColJ

Does Motegi have this kart track?

VDG likes this.
  11. shirakawaa

shirakawaa Premium

I was hoping for a Gornergrat layout as well, though!

Anyway, the area definitely looks like it's freeroamable.
    Maybe with the course maker users will be able to choose their own layouts like it's expected they will be able to do with the Ronda location?

12. Duphman

Duphman

Do you happen to know the official name of the course?

Also I have been reading through the credits of GT6 and noticed some odd changes in the trademarks. In GT5, when reading Aston Martin's trademark, the One-77 was explicitly mentioned.

Well now there are a three new cars mentioned in the trademarks that are not in the game as of yet.
    The first one is Danica Patrick's Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet SS.
    [​IMG]

The next two belong to Saleen. They are S7R and the SR. They were never spoken of before and all that was ever under Saleen was the S7 in GT5's trademark clause. And it looks like the trademark was renewed since it has the year 2013 under it.

The SR may be this one off prototype still owned by Saleen.
    [​IMG]

And the S7R. We know PD has a good relationship with Oreca and it may be the Oreca S7R that we are getting.
    [​IMG]

research likes this.
  13. ProjectWHaT

ProjectWHaT

Anyone notice they didn't make NASCAR Base Models?

The Stig Farmer likes this.
  14. Shame. Would have been interesting...

[​IMG]

Imagine painting one matte-black and sneaking up on people on the Nordschleife at night.

15. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

That is interesting, perhaps they're keeping a few cars hidden away for a surprise 1st DLC or something. I would love to drive the Saleen SR in GT6.

16. Rods

Rods

research likes this.
  17. Duphman

Duphman

After some searching I found the name: Kartódromo Municipal Ayrton Senna

research likes this.
  18. cerbman1

cerbman1

Is the Jaguar XFR still only standard?

19. Duphman

Duphman

Yes. Oddly enough it still is, even though the car is so new.

20. cerbman1

cerbman1

Just another reason not to buy the game, I'm quite a Jag person and Jag amongst others have been forgotten.

21. research

research Premium

I just want to give some moar props to @Duphman for creating and keeping up with this thread. :tup:

Hopefully you hang around for much longer and keep her going with DLC and such- even just the tracks would be great!

DUPHMAN! is.. kicking much ass! Ho yeah!! (simpsons ref)

:gtpflag:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  22. cmldrft

cmldrft

Hello everyone. I am new to forums and not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but I figure it's worth a shot! I really miss a few of the older race tracks or courses that did not carry over from gt4. The two I am missing the most are Motorland and Citta Di Aria. I am sure there are more that I totally forgot about but that is kind of besides the point. I feel if we can bring back one of them, hopefully all will be as easy (or difficult).

So basically, my real questions are...

1) What are the possibilities we could get PD to make older GT courses playable in GT6? And...

2) If I am asking this question in the totally wrong place, where would I post this to get the best results or answers to my questions???

I hope I'm not the only one who misses older tracks. Thank you for your help.

23. Well, the Seattle course can be seen in the original reveal trailer for the Acura NSX Concept. So it's possible. :tup:

And I think there's a specific GT6 Q&A subforum in the GT6 section... I think :dopey:

EDIT:

Here it is

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gt6-faq/

24. Duphman

Duphman

25. iainoflo85

iainoflo85

Both track and location @Duphman

26. People have I.D.d it as the Zahara-El Gastor Reservoir in the videos/screenshots thread.

From the Twitch livestream

research likes this.
  27. Super1600

Super1600

damn, PD sure fell in love with Spain, why don't they spread the love a bit more and give us proper SEATs, like the Cupra GT or something

research and The Stig Farmer like this.
  28. Duphman

Duphman

From Taipei Gaming Show

Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG R231
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29. Duphman

Duphman

30. Samus

Samus

I see this list is still as misleading as it always has been.