Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,484 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ksmgj.jpg
 
Last edited:
*Just a little warning*

Dont like this thread, leave. We dont welcome cynical scrubs anyway.
I love this thread. Overused cliches are great. :D

Btw, guys... Song Name? (GT version[dont say "darude sandstorm" its not the song name we are looking for <jedi mind trick>])


Yo dawg I heard you like side comments. So I put a side comment inside a comment inside of anotha comment!
 
*Just a little warning*

Dont like this thread, leave. We dont welcome cynical scrubs anyway.
I'm pretty sure half of the last 10 responders aren't even legally old enough to be on this site
 
TB
You don't get to make warnings. That's the staff's job.

As for the "I'm *insertnumberhere*" talk, there's a thread for that and it isn't this one.
Everyone's reaction
Someone-You-Dont-Like-Says-Something-Funny.gif
 
Kanye is Kanye
 
I'm pretty sure half of the last 10 responders aren't even legally old enough to be on this site
Including me? But what the Hell I said to be that bad?

All I did in last page was posting some YTP ( I agree it isn't that great at all) and then made 2 other post that isn't had to do with Anything.
 
Thread title, bruh
 
more madness from the world of Nurb GP-D
kt7yd.jpg

1.55.060 -359- Alpine A310 1600S '73
1.55.122 -362- BMW 507 '57
1.55.371 -357- Toyota Prius G '09
1.55.529 -356- Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) '67
1.55.682 -363- Honda BALLADE SPORTS CR-X 1.5i '83
1.55.937 -350- Suzuki Swift Sport '07

1.56.167 -347- Mazda Demio Sport '10
1.56.300 -375- Lotus Europa S.2 '68
1.56.731 -350- Honda Fit RS '10

1.57.374 -352- Peugeot 307 CC '04
1.57.563 -344- Nissan March 125R '07
1.57.700 -343- Mini Cooper '02

1.58.118 -342- Mazda 2 '03
1.58.838 -358- Chevrolet Corvette (C1) '54
kt7za.jpg
 
TB
  • +Quote the posts you want to reply to
  • Tap Insert Quotes...
  • Then Quote These Messages
  • Compose responses as necessary
  • Tap Post Reply
  • Profit

Thank you
 
that's a sign of the bones of the game being old I think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back