Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit small, but good enough.
rI08Fvm.png

Yes, dealerships

Sorry for Double post

9l7GtBl.png

pQsoad2.png

It was their first Driving simulator in regards to GT1. They did get the rights to Aston Martin, Dodge/Chrysler, and Chevrolet though
-of course to a much lesser degree. The company was way smaller back then but the game was a massive hit so the next game was much grander in scale. GT3 was the first GT game on the PS2, it was developed soon after GT2 came out and was released soon after as well. Anyways, that was the pattern of the development. GT1 small, GT2 big. GT3 small, GT4 big. If it hadn't been for the standards in GT5, it would have only had ~230 cars. GT6 would have had ~450.

Front wheel drive cars are more likely to understeer though. Also, in that meme the guy with the good idea suffers the defenestration.
I decided to make it the other way around, the guy with the bad idea gets it (joking about how much people dislike the idea of front wheel drive sports cars) Great, I had to explain the joke, thanks.

I decided to make it the other way around, the guy with the bad idea gets it (joking about how much people dislike the idea of front wheel drive sports cars) Great, I had to explain the joke, thanks.
It occurred to me that's what you were going for but, judging by some of the memes I've seen in the past in this thread I couldn't really be sure.

I just want a formal explanation of the Q & A debacle Kaz, surely that's not too much to ask ? :sly:
I'd love to see a Meme war after PCars is released. I have a feeling there will be plenty of ammunition floating around:sly: As long as we keep it civil:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back