Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
LC5ry5d.jpg

I'm currently making a project cars meme on how project cars fanboys will sees us, but the image I'm making may find some people offensive with the use of the first letter from the 3 exclusive racing games (Forza Motorsport, Assetto Corsa, and Gran Turismo, there's a hint). I don't meant to offend them, just for meme.

I'm currently making a project cars meme on how project cars fanboys will sees us, but the image I'm making may find some people offensive with the use of the first letter from the 3 exclusive racing games (Forza Motorsport, Assetto Corsa, and Gran Turismo, there's a hint). I don't meant to offend them, just for meme.
Ahhhh no...I wouldn't do that. That's an AUP violation. Do the meme, just not with that acronym.

....I got this pic off while reading England Vs. West Indies cricket match...

l0dfr.jpg
Pakistan's been losing to Bangladesh in the test matches. Last one we tied and now we play Sri Lanka 8 times till July

11136176_10202777336395104_6689337345267129752_o.jpg

Why do all Logitech fans blames Thrustmaster for exclusive deal and calls all their products expensive when Fanatec offers much expensive than TM and yet nobody complains them?
People love a scapegoat. When logic and reason fails, just jump up and down pointing fingers and yelling, "he did it", and sometimes you can convince yourself and others that it's true.

image.jpg

Have to admid that doing some of those utterly insane endurance races in GT3 was something that I'll remeber the rest of my life.. Winning something like 10 laps after 12 hours driving around same track really didn't make any sense what so ever, but getting that special car was just priceless so who cares if it took few hours :D

I have AT&T and my internet is great, absolutely no problems *shrug*

What would've been funny, is after the "can communicate from 11.1 billion miles", you had a pic of PD's studio with "can't even respond to their own Q&A" ;)

Cant tell is serious or sarcastic. (*-_-)

I have AT&T and my internet is great, absolutely no problems *shrug*

What would've been funny, is after the "can communicate from 11.1 billion miles", you had a pic of PD's studio with "can't even respond to their own Q&A" ;)
Perfect!!

Huh, I never know they started the Q & A...

Yep, I recall @Jordan stating that they (PD) initiated the whole thing, in one of the 'why was (the Q&A section) closed?" threads a while back.

Welcome to Reality ;) or at least PD's interpretation of it.

Reactions: VBR
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back