Gran Turismo 6 [Official] [PS3 '13]

• Thread starter Kingpin326
  • 160 comments
True, what could affect the car count is the standards that made there way to premium , such as that red Alfa Romero DTM car we caw PD taking shots off of , and i do think they can upgrade standards to look like premiums on the outside with no cockpit view, that's what I thought standards were when they first told us. not direct ps2 ports. Like imagine that Proto R35, its a premium with no cockpit.

Hope they don't do that, I prefer to have all premium with cockpits. I may be asking a lot but I'm hoping that the entire GT5 catalog is in GT6 fully decked out. I just want to drive, I spent many hours just collecting every car in GT5, still have a few unaccounted for, but so far so good. Two versions of cars I really love to drive around in, wished PD would do away with permanent upgrades hella annoying to have to purchase multiple versions of the same car with two different set ups. I'm on the live blog and checking ever so often Kaz has taken the stage so you know the announcement is upon us. crosses fingers and toes.

GT6 is PS3 confirmed in Jordan's blog!
Holy smoke this game has a redone engine to better utilize PS3. More info being revealed. I hope this means day/night and weather on all courses XD

All I want to know is if ALL the cars are premium in GT6. This "confirmed" thread is what I will be keeping an eye on.

Player personalised cars ...suspension companies involved ...I need hear no more!

EDIT: The trailer is out on the GranTurismo site!

Last edited:
JoRdY105
Gtplanet is about to implode. They just said personalized cars...

But does this mean livery editor or the "several thousand new aero parts and rims"?

If its an editor that accepts .psd files I may litterally wet myself as I could easily rework some I've already done for pcars 👍

But does this mean livery editor or the "several thousand new aero parts and rims"?

If its an editor that accepts .psd files I may litterally wet myself as I could easily rework some I've already done for pcars 👍

I guess we will have to wait for e3, that's all they have us!

At a long shot I would say it will be some sort of livery editor. Just a stab in the dark though
I don't know whether they would include the option to upload designs, would make it very interesting though!

Not holding my breath. So 33 locations eh? 7 more locations than GT5? Does that include DLC too? Because I believe that all the track DLC sums up to 32 locations in GT5 so we will be getting wait for it....one new track!(sarcasm)

Official baby -

i1lC6FlgKrDY08c.jpg

i14bzogXrBTSREE.jpg

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_1910783.html
more information, included:

"Cars featured on the GT6 Silverstone demo (* denotes new to Gran Turismo):

Acura NSX ’91
*Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale ’11
*Alpine A110 1600S ’68
*Audi Sport quattro S1 Rally Car ’86
Ferrari 458 Italia ’09
*Ferrari Dino 246 GT ’71
Ford GT ’06
*KTM X-BOW R ’12
Lamborghini Countach LP400 ’74
*Light Car Company Rocket ’07
McLaren MP4-12C ’10
*Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 ’11
Nissan 370Z (Z34) (GT Academy Version) ’08
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) ’08
Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy Version) ’12
*Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport
Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy Version)
*Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance ’12
Toyota 86 GT ‘12"

I am a little bit sad about the few more tracks. I really hoped for the old tracks to return. But then I read that they will offer DLCs every month (!). This means 12 times a year. Could be interesting especially when there's something like a fair season pass.

I think, the redesigned engine means they're prepping for next gen clearly. Maybe we'll see a follow-up very soon after PS4 release.

I am a little bit sad about the few more tracks. I really hoped for the old tracks to return. But then I read that they will offer DLCs every month (!). This means 12 times a year. Could be interesting especially when there's something like a fair season pass.

same here...

This looks insane! The customisation looks good, and so does the content :D It looks as well like Kaz and the team have been working on the actual 'game' side of things, more than content (like GT5). Let's just hope and pray for the damage model, improved sounds, and advanced AI ;)

Back