Gran Turismo 6 Soundtrack/Music Wishlist

• Thread starter Afrodeezy
  • 403 comments
I haven't enjoyed a GT race soundtrack since GT1. It definitely needs to be pretty hard rock music, in my opinion. GT5 music thus far has been completely forgettable, moving between either techno or some awful tuneless guitar solo. As far as menu music goes, Gran Turismo 1 and 2 were pretty memorable.

If Pendulum - Island is in GT6, i'll be happy with whatever other songs they put in (NOT anything bieber though :yuck: ).

I dont like most popular music and most people dont like my types of music. Better control over the custom soundtracks would please everyone I think. :)

Some of Pink Floyd's softer works for the menu music.

Terminal Frost
Marooned
Wish You Were Here
On The Turning Away
Signs of Life
Us and Them
Mother
etc.

Driving music should always be set to 0, and turn up the exhaust to 11!!!!

Heh, I love that tune but I never associated it with Gran Turismo. It might fit.

But anyway, I'd like to see more jazz for menus but a bit more upbeat and funkier like GT2. As for race music, you can add any song you want with custom soundtracks so whatever they do it's fine. Wouldn't mind some more Judas Priest though.

Heh, I love that tune but I never associated it with Gran Turismo. It might fit.

But anyway, I'd like to see more jazz for menus but a bit more upbeat and funkier like GT2. As for race music, you can add any song you want with custom soundtracks so whatever they do it's fine. Wouldn't mind some more Judas Priest though.
Exactly what I say. 💡 I still miss Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec's menu and race music, and same with GT2's. They were the best ever. Period.

Last edited:
I really like the jazzy tunes but then I also like the more upbeat rock songs. Maybe Polyphony might try something different for GT6 though!

However, here's what I want. (Probably Forced To Be Used For Custom Soundtrack Since The Music Consultants For Sony Comp. Enter. America/Europe Are Dumb***es)
GT1, GT2, GT3, GT4 Japanese & American/European Soundtracks (Menu & Race)
The only music I want from 🤬 GT5 is Daiki Kasho. Everything else is 🤬.
My Own Personal Ideas
I Can't Drive 55 By Sammy Hagar
Take On Me By Aha
Ride Like The Wind By Christopher Cross
All i can think of now...

because some GT games already have good choices, though. :)

Last edited:
GT1 and 2 had two brilliant songs from the band Garbage... 'As heaven is wide' and 'I think I'm Paranoid'. GT6 needs to include a new Garbage song, since the band has re-formed.

Also, I would like some Radiohead songs. :D

GT1 and 2 had two brilliant songs from the band Garbage... 'As heaven is wide' and 'I think I'm Paranoid'. GT6 needs to include a new Garbage song, since the band has re-formed.

Also, I would like some Radiohead songs. :D

In my post I mentioned all menu & race music from GT1 through 4, but thanks for letting us know that Garbage has reformed. :)

Last edited:
In my post I mentioned all menu & race music from GT1 through 4, but thanks for letting us know that Garbage has reformed. :)

Now that you mention it, it'll be great to have modern versions of the menu music from those past games. Each car manufacturer should have their own tunes, just like GT1. That would be great.

Now that you mention it, it'll be great to have modern versions of the menu music from those past games. Each car manufacturer should have their own tunes, just like GT1. That would be great.
I didn't think about each manufacturer with music, but thats good, or even just, for each country or region have different music, like in GT2. I'm not sure about making some of themmodern, some I understand, but you can't fiddle around too much with some; just make them higher quality and sound more mature; as in, not so electronic, like the annoying US/EU Go Race menu music in GT2.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think you're right there. Making a modern version of some annoying tunes... Like the GT2 garage music, would be a bad move. If GT6 had a world map again, rather than the boring home page layout in GT5, music for different countries (as you mentioned) would be great. Each country could have their own national instrument in the song. :D

Meh. :yuck: GT2/3/4 menu music for life!

What is your problem? Does the thread title say "Music Wishlist" or does it say "Music Flamethread"? If you want to comment on what someone else is posting, try to verbalise and leave out the disrespect. Thank you.

What is your problem? Does the thread title say "Music Wishlist" or does it say "Music Flamethread"? If you want to comment on what someone else is posting, try to verbalise and leave out the disrespect. Thank you.

Whoa, whoa, sorry.

Last edited:
3oh1ri.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: 👍 So true.

Last edited:
Back