Gran Turismo 6 Vs Gran Turismo 5 - Peugeot 908 HDI @ Suzuka Comparison

  • Thread starter Thread starter digiprost
  • 7 comments
  • 1,887 views
Messages
600
Spain
11203
Messages
digiprost
Hi
Comparison of Vs Gt6 Gt5 - Peugeot 908 HDI @ Suzuka

 
Thanks for the video. If any difference at all there was a little lag on GT5 when loading draw distance on back straight.
 
OOf. That's almost too similar. And I've bought GT6 for £55
 
oh my ****ing god.... the shades of gt6 are a ****
 
Shades must be being worked on right now and patched in the near future.
 
Pretty sure GT6 seems to have a better sense of speed.
 
Man, GT6 looks so blurry in comparison. Really not happy about that. I hated all the blurriness in the GT Academy demo and it doesn't look like they fixed it either.

Seriously, what's the point of making a new rendering engine if the graphics are gonna look worse? This isn't motion blur we're talking about either. Look at all the aliasing too.

I know it's just a youtube video, terrible quality compared to the real thing but you can still see the differences. Pause at any point, GT6 looks much blurrier no matter where you pause. That is not cool. I cannot stand blurry graphics. I'd rather have PS2 graphics at a high resolution than blurry PS3 graphics like this or NFS Shift.
 
Back