Gran Turismo 7 ‘hero car’ (aka the car that appears in the cover of the game)

• Thread starter NickXP
  • 189 comments
If it's going to be a Supra on
the cover, it'd be one of these
images (4).jpeg

Maybe the Nissan Leaf race car. I don't know. Might just be a white GT Logo and black background.

Yeah, the Prius race car from GT5 is going to be it. Don't be stupid, of course it won't be.

It'll be the racing modified Suzuki Cappuccino.

If it's going to be a Supra on
the cover, it'd be one of these
View attachment 928337

Maybe the Nissan Leaf race car. I don't know. Might just be a white GT Logo and black background.

Good shout 05XR8, I love the racing Supra's since the first Gran Turismo, even these badass new ones. But they really need to go easy on the Sponsorship sticker sauce, jeez. :D

Maybe they can grace the box art of this beloved franchise.

Last edited:
GT2 - Honda
GT3 - Porsche/Ruf
GT4 - "Ford"

GTS could be a Super GT500 NSX. It's switched to an FR layout. That's new.

So many possibilities.

I'm also thinking how would the trailer be? Showcasing many EVs flying by the virtual cameras? It seems logical, with the industry changing and the world breathing a bit better.

GT2 - Honda
GT3 - Porsche/Ruf
GT4 - "Ford"

GTS could be a Super GT500 NSX. It's switched to an FR layout. That's new.

So many possibilities.

I'm also thinking how would the trailer be? Showcasing many EVs flying by the virtual cameras? It seems logical, with the industry changing and the world breathing a bit better.
We'll see a yellow Evo 5 in the first 10 seconds with this song playing the background:

Then the usual cinematics that we see in every GT intro ever.

What if they pull a fast one on all of us and decides to go for a classic car instead?

That 917k is looking tasteful enough for the box art.

I'm going for the blck backgrough, wite GT7 logo and we'll just have to see what's in that "box", when we upload it. ;)

with how much they've shown the Mazda VGT, wouldnt be surprised if we get the next RX production car on the cover if its released by then

Almost looks like the 918 RSR rear valence, but the tailight bar(and no vents in the corners of the bumper) is wrong.

Those white wall tyres are throwing me off as well. I think the Bugatti and McLaren have painted side walls.

Last edited:
I'd argue that with Porsche's increased involvement in the game that one of their cars could be on the cover.
Judging from the fact that in the trailer, we've seen more Porsches than anything, this is a very strong indication indeed.

But that mysterious blue car on the artwork shown - we don't even know if it's a Porsche. If it's their VGT I will be disappointed because I expect it to be hypercar/prototype-styled, and mid-engined as well, ready for Gr. 1.

Last edited:
I ended up finding a larger, higher res version of the pic I posted before.

BBE4EB65-DF66-490F-86B2-35B6A955C24E.jpeg

When zooming into the blue cars centre lock wheels, you can sorta make out what seems like an emblem...which is a fairly similar shape to Porsche’s crest

0E0D479F-1E9B-4458-A204-B7252EE5BC52.jpeg

The blue car may very well be the upcoming Porsche VGT we know next to nothing about

I ended up finding a larger, higher res version of the pic I posted before.

View attachment 929780

When zooming into the blue cars centre lock wheels, you can sorta make out what seems like an emblem...which is a fairly similar shape to Porsche’s crest

View attachment 929781

The blue car may very well be the upcoming Porsche VGT we know next to nothing about
The rear engine cover design looks very reminiscent of the Carrera GT. The rear light strip also looks very similar to that of the new Taycan. Definitely a Porsche.

Edit: wrote real instead of rear, not sure what's wrong with me but I only now realized lol

Last edited:
Back