Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Here's my own Bugatti Legendary Car Dealership:
bugatti l0.png

Here is my latest piece. It was originally intended as part of Maserati Project which I am doing to celebrate Maserati's 100th anniversary. But @masterrugalm gave the idea of having GT Museum back in GT7.
It has gone through a complete rebuild for GT7 to comply with what works with a controller. I do not make anything which fails a proof of concept.

GRAN TURISMO MUSEUM - LINEAR TIMELINE

GT7 Museum Timeline Linear HD1080 v0.5.jpg

GT7 Museum Timeline Linear 1920 HD1080.jpg

@Harsk100, if GT7 had that collection of Bugattis then I would be ecstatic.

A huge thumbs-up to everybody contributing to this thread. I did not expect such a response.
👍

Last edited:
I updated my "Go Race" and "Home Page" menus a bit.
GT7 Go Race Menu V2.png

GT7 Home Menu V2.png

For the home page; I switched the banner to the bottom and added the "License Center" & "Online" options.

EDIT: I just want to add in what I think the GT7 career mode should be like. To continue the them of mixing the classic and modern stuff together; I think GT7 should have a mix of events & challenges from the previous GT titles with some new stuff. To continue on, as you progress further down in the classes; the more difficult the events will be. The AI will get faster and more aggressive. Though, beginners can have the difficulty dialed down if they're not ready to handle the more difficult challenges.

The other options displayed in "Go Race" are there simply because I just didn't like how PD separated the special events and other types of challenges from the main races. It just seemed a bit sloppy and annoying to me that I had to scroll or go to a different menu to access the special events. So yeah, the "Rally Events" are their own thing again like in GT2 & GT3 as well as the Endurance events, special events, and missions.

I think I might show the "One-Make" race and "Rally Event" menus next.

Last edited:
Here's my "One-Make" menus.
Ford One Make Menu.png

Ford Mustang one make race.png

Um, if you're wondering why I didn't use Sonoma's logo and Infineon instead. It wasn't only because I didn't feel like using the Sonoma logo (though I hate the new track name honestly), it's also because I was simply here using logos that I copy/pasted from an article of the GTPlanet news page since it was already vectored.

Last edited:
Could you make more Ford dealerships montages,please? I would like to see more cars in Ford Dealership montages.
I would, but I'm still trying to locate to high quality car renders to use for my car thumbnails. I also want to work on tidying up the first page a bit. I'll see what I can do this week.

I think you should use Sonoma Raceway logo instead of Infineon Raceway's one as that is what it's called nowadays.
I'll do it later, I just didn't feel like switching the the Sonoma logo at the moment.

I would, but I'm still trying to locate to high quality car renders to use for my car thumbnails. I also want to work on tidying up the first page a bit. I'll see what I can do this week.

I'll do it later, I just didn't feel like switching the the Sonoma logo at the moment.
OK. I'm also working in a Part 3 of my Brand New Car Toyota Dealership. It should be up tommorrow.

OK. I'm also working in a Part 3 of my Brand New Car Toyota Dealership. It should be up tommorrow.
Alright.

I actually finally found a wallpaper that has a few good renders of cars that'll do nicely for GT7 car showcases. Now I just need to see if there's vectors of the PS4 buttons out there.

Race select screen. GT3 inspired, as I thought that game did it best.

JHGM5si.jpg
Nice montage! 👍

I'm doing an Toyota Legendary Car Dealership: Part 1. Legendary Car Dealership is an dealership between the legends.

Here's the Toyota Legendary Car Dealership: Part 1
toyota l0.png

Warning: The images of Toyota 7 and Minolta 88 C-V are realistic because they're standards in GT6. 2000 GT is from GT6 because this car is premium.

A correciton was made for Minolta 88 C-V: Actually in GT6 it is listed as 1989 but the year is wrong. This car is actually 1988.

Here's a tweaked version of my GT7 car dealer design, along with 2 additional pages. Thanks to a bit more google image searching, I found the Forza Horizon 2 wallpaper I was looking for. I used the renders on the FH2 wallpaper for the car display as well as the GT6 images since the details of both car model types are so similar. It also shows a bit of what cars I hope to be in Gran Turismo 7.

Anyway, as I said before; my vision of GT7 is that the standard PS2 cars are officially gone from the gameplay. They'll either be archived as a museum piece or be dumped entirely. I figured that PD could take some of the improved standards are just work on fixing those up their full graphical capabilities.
Ford Dealership Menu_GT7.png
Ford Dealership Menu_GT7 page 2.png
Ford Dealership Menu_GT7 page 3.png

I'm going to also update this later on since I left out a few cars.

Having taken part in similar threads over the years on GTP, and seen the fantastic response and work by members, I would like to see what ideas we have for the GT7 UI on PS4.

All aspects of the UI are welcome and I am interested in seeing what people think could be done with the Track Pad.

This is of course open to all members but I would especially like to invite @Earth, @shawtyoner and @glassjaw as they contributed brilliantly in the past. Let us see what you have guys.

MAX DIMENSIONS 1920 x 1080

I will get us started...

That looks awesome. What program did you use?

Here's a tweaked version of my GT7 car dealer design, along with 2 additional pages. Thanks to a bit more google image searching, I found the Forza Horizon 2 wallpaper I was looking for. I used the renders on the FH2 wallpaper for the car display as well as the GT6 images since the details of both car model types are so similar. It also shows a bit of what cars I hope to be in Gran Turismo 7.

Anyway, as I said before; my vision of GT7 is that the standard PS2 cars are officially gone from the gameplay. They'll either be archived as a museum piece or be dumped entirely. I figured that PD could take some of the improved standards are just work on fixing those up their full graphical capabilities.
View attachment 242827 View attachment 242825 View attachment 242826

I'm going to also update this later on since I left out a few cars.
Nice pictures! I'll improve them later. I started to work with Toyota Legendary car Dealership: Part 2 with a image of Toyota Celica GT-4 (ST185) Road Car.

For some fords:
This '67 race car is recognized just "Mark IV Race Car'67";
RS200 Rally Car isn't 1985 and it is from 1986. So, it should be: "RS200 Group B rally Car'86".
Well, don't you want the PS2 standard cars in your Ford Dealership, right? Is because in my dealerships, I always keep the standard cars.

Anyways, how did you manage to get these miniatures of cars of your montage?

Last edited:
This '67 race car is recognized just "Mark IV Race Car'67"
Uh huh, it is a Mark IV, a Mark 4 of the Ford GT40. I've seen it referred on various webpages as a GT40 still and that's what I'm going to refer it by.

Anyways, how did you manage to get these miniatures of cars of your montage?
I've already said it above my previous post, but I'll repeat myself again. I simply took screenshots of the GT6 Ford dealership and downloaded a Forza Horizon 2 wallpaper to get the car renders. I then copy/pasted them onto the picture and erased their original backgrounds.

Uh huh, it is a Mark IV, a Mark 4 of the Ford GT40. I've seen it referred on various webpages as a GT40 still and that's what I'm going to refer it by.

I've already said it above my previous post, but I'll repeat myself again. I simply took screenshots of the GT6 Ford dealership and downloaded a Forza Horizon 2 wallpaper to get the car renders. I then copy/pasted them onto the picture and erased their original backgrounds.
OK. Toyota Legendary Car Dealership part 2 should be up today!

I suffered a little setback but the Part 2 of Legendary Car Dealership of Toyota is officially here!
toyota l1.png

Celica Turbo 4WD rally car in GT6 is standard but it will have several choices. '93 to be putted later.
Corolla WRC in GT6 is also standard but it has to be converted to premium! It will have 3 number choices: #5 by Carlos Sainz, #6 by Didier Auriol and #9 in RACC by Auriol. Base Models and '97/'99 versions to be added later.
Celica GT-Four Rally Car'95 is premium but unfortunately, it has lack of driver names and the plate is wrong. So, it will have 3 driver choices of the car: Auriol, Kankkunen and Schwarz. There are also '94 and '96 versions in WRC but they will be putted later.
For Marlboro, in 1992, it will have a few driver choices like Sainz. Same for ST165. Base models to be added later.

I suffered a little setback but the Part 2 of Legendary Car Dealership of Toyota is officially here!
View attachment 243221

Celica Turbo 4WD rally car in GT6 is standard but it will have several choices. '93 to be putted later.
Corolla WRC in GT6 is also standard but it has to be converted to premium! It will have 3 number choices: #5 by Carlos Sainz, #6 by Didier Auriol and #9 in RACC by Auriol. Base Models and '97/'99 versions to be added later.
Celica GT-Four Rally Car'95 is premium but unfortunately, it has lack of driver names and the plate is wrong. So, it will have 3 driver choices of the car: Auriol, Kankkunen and Schwarz. There are also '94 and '96 versions in WRC but they will be putted later.
For Marlboro, in 1992, it will have a few driver choices like Sainz. Same for ST165. Base models to be added later.
This might be stupid question, but are you going to do any other menus than dealerships. I'd like to see what your event menu would look like.

Dealership or Tuning Shop music samples? Yey or Ney?

For the dealership I guess it would be ok but maybe a bit too active. Something maybe a bit more chilled.

Or more of UK Garage Type

This would nice for the dealership and tune shop I rate

I'm conflicted with music right now :D

I made a BMW dealership menu. Like the Ford dealers, there's only premium cars including the e46 M3 that people want. I'll have the other 2 pages completed later on today possibly. I also want to make a page for showing what happens when you select a car to purchase, but I don't know where to start with that.
View attachment 243468
The M3's seem very cheap XD

Back