Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Just the dealership menu for now. Used cars = randomly generated for a limited period of time, cost 50% less then a new car, but come in random colors, random mileage, need an engine rebuild, and car wash.

3xgTtzB.jpg
Nice montage Earth- Could you do some montages of available cars in dealerships, please? Just like these images above...

“A lot of different things were cut: resolution, graphic designs, everything throughout the gameplay. The level of data that’s being handled, whether it be the environment data or the car data, they’re on a fantastically high level – but the PS3 isn’t able to process it very well.

Quoted from the GamesTM Magazine interview.

So does this mean that the UI look could have been a whole load better? My faith in GT7 is starting to grow now.

My first attempt at making a home UI. I think it's an alright start, but I feel I could do more with this. Anyway, it's just an idea of keeping things simple. I honestly felt it was better when PD didn't put everything out at once. I also think that we should be able to put our own custom background for the main menu.
GT7 Home Menu.png

My "Go Race" menu design. I decided to mesh the main career mode events with other events. I actually started on this design before the main menu. So, that's why the info display is at the top rather than the bottom.
GT7 Go Race Menu.png

Last edited:
More about an idea then looks. Online car auction. Cars are brought onto the stage by random users who have submitted their car online for auction. You can set a reserve price if you'd like. I can imagine spending a whole lot of time doing this. And your not just buying the car but also any custom livery that may come with it. And of course the real thing would feature different looking avatars

xcPsZBS.jpg

Last edited:
More about an idea then looks. Online car auction. Cars are brought onto the stage by random users who have submitted their car online for auction. You can set a reserve price if you'd like. I can imagine spending a whole lot of time doing this. And your not just buying the car but also any custom livery that may come with it. And of course the real thing would feature different looking avatars.
If GT7 is to have a Livery Editor then this is a great idea @Earth. It's cool that you put avatars in too.
👍

My own dealership design, this is basically what you would see after selecting a manufacture. For car selection, I made it resemble the "line up" menu design that was in the early GT titles and mixed with the car display of GT6. You can select a car that you wanna buy, check out the Museum to see the manufacture's history, or compete in a "One Make" Event.
Ford Dealership Menu_GT7.png

It's still a work in progress, the car renders I copy/pasted aren't tidy enough as well as a few other things. I just copy/pasted car renders from GT6 & the Ford website. I also changed the prices of a couple cars since I thought they were overpriced in GT6.

Note: In my ideal GT7, the game has only premium cars. The PS2 detailed cars are no where to be found and the revamped standards move onto premium status. So yeah, I'm pretending that the RS200 is now a premium car here.

Last edited:
RS200 is near premium. I really like classicness of your menus. But fonts should be more classic like GT3.
I know the RS200 is, that's why I said I'm pretending that it's 100% premium there. Anyway thanks, the idea is to be a mesh of classic and modern; GT7 to me should have a modern overall gameplay style, but still have a sense of nostalgia for the longtime fans.

Nice to see you back at it Paul! Great work as always. I did work on a different UI a while back but I never got very far into it - only two screens. Would benefit from animation, but never had the time to learn how to do it. I don't know how much more I'll be able to contribute to this thread because I am very busy at the moment, but I'll definitely keep an eye on it!

a8cfc102c5c89ed43a0f4b176c8e03e3-d81soqv.png

new_ui_notifs_by_jetsetsonic-d81sowy.png
Absolutely love this UI! Simple visuals which I always like, not cluttered and over-designed. :) Great work! :bowdown:

Nice to see you back at it Paul! Great work as always. I did work on a different UI a while back but I never got very far into it - only two screens. Would benefit from animation, but never had the time to learn how to do it. I don't know how much more I'll be able to contribute to this thread because I am very busy at the moment, but I'll definitely keep an eye on it!

a8cfc102c5c89ed43a0f4b176c8e03e3-d81soqv.png

new_ui_notifs_by_jetsetsonic-d81sowy.png
I actually really want this now for gt7.

More about an idea then looks. Online car auction. Cars are brought onto the stage by random users who have submitted their car online for auction. You can set a reserve price if you'd like. I can imagine spending a whole lot of time doing this. And your not just buying the car but also any custom livery that may come with it. And of course the real thing would feature different looking avatars

xcPsZBS.jpg

I had this idea sometime back. An auction place would be nice and it can be like the Japanese auctions kind of. Even online it would be great.

Now imagine if certain cars in the dealership were padlocked, and the only way you can win them is to go the auctions and scout them out.

We need different new features like this. I haven't seen other games that have done this.

Having taken part in similar threads over the years on GTP, and seen the fantastic response and work by members, I would like to see what ideas we have for the GT7 UI on PS4.

All aspects of the UI are welcome and I am interested in seeing what people think could be done with the Track Pad.

This is of course open to all members but I would especially like to invite @Earth, @shawtyoner and @glassjaw as they contributed brilliantly in the past. Let us see what you have guys.

MAX DIMENSIONS 1920 x 1080

I will get us started...

If PD could do this exactly as you have it, I think GT7 would have the perfect UI. I know it would take a long time, but perhaps you could turn this into a functioning UI and send it to PD and see what their response would be. You wouldn't have to make the full UI, just a teaser of what it can do.

xcPsZBS.jpg

Goodbye life, I've got some bidding to do.

My final design for a home menu. Goes along with my theme of trying to put the fun and excitement back into Gran Turismo. So its cartoony and puts style first over ease of use. The 3 land masses could be described as "My Home" "Car World" and "Go Racing".

xrQo2ke.jpg

These are my Event card designs inspired from GT3. I had posted them on the Kaz Q&A but they deserve a place here too. Plus I'm using Flickr now :D

So I'll leave the Go Race! music to add to the viewing pleasure

14370445079_266984bdae_o_d.jpg

That standard Supra is a combo breaker.

If PD could do this exactly as you have it, I think GT7 would have the perfect UI. I know it would take a long time, but perhaps you could turn this into a functioning UI and send it to PD and see what their response would be. You wouldn't have to make the full UI, just a teaser of what it can do.
Wow, thanks a million for that @cmbeal317. Very kind words.

... My final design for a home menu...
There is certainly a GT4 vibe off that @Earth. What is Veteran Mode though?

Oh, and I love the icon used for Licence Test!
;)

Here's my Toyota New Car Dealership Part 2! Part 3 is coming soon!
toyota n1.png

EDIT 1: My new Car Dealership of Bugatti was created.
bugatti n0.png

Attention: Veyron 16.4'13 is removed because not only the 16.4'09 is enough but also the production car of 16.4 ended in 2011. It is also replaced by Super Sport'10.

Limited Editions are kept as a trim options of Grand Sport so the people cannot complain about the duplicates of Veyron.

http://en.autowp.ru/bugatti/veyron/

EDIT 2: Bugatti Dealership was added.
bugatti de.png

Last edited:
I had this idea sometime back. An auction place would be nice and it can be like the Japanese auctions kind of. Even online it would be great.

Now imagine if certain cars in the dealership were padlocked, and the only way you can win them is to go the auctions and scout them out.

We need different new features like this. I haven't seen other games that have done this.

Theres a reason why Pokemon is so popular, people love the idea of collecting things. In Gran Turismo its cars. GT5 didnt do it right with the random used car lot, so padlocked cars have to be handled carefully or you could end up frustrating the player.

There can be special events like maybe Chip Foose designs a livery and car in the game (rims and everything) every month and it goes up for auction for anyone to bid on. The credits it would go for would easily reach 7 zeroes. Maybe Kaz could put a car he's driven up for auction. The possibilities are endless.

It wasnt my idea, somebody had posted it in the 'things you want to see in GT6' thread. Forgot who it was. It may have been yours!

Wow, thanks a million for that @cmbeal317. Very kind words.

There is certainly a GT4 vibe off that @Earth. What is Veteran Mode though?

Oh, and I love the icon used for Licence Test!
;)

Veteran mode is my idea of making GT mode endless. Basically a half dozen or so events are randomly generated every 15 'game' days (one race counts as a day). 5 normal single races and maybe a short endurance racer. Like the online seasonals but offline and far more race oriented instead of time trial oriented.

Back