Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

I saw this post a while ago, And I decided to try it myself :P I don't think my designs are something out of this world compared to some of the posts in this forum, But i'm satisfied with them :D Main Menu with options from GT3-4 and a bit of GT5 in terms of design :)

17177105799_befab8dbaf_b.jpg

Here's the "Arcade Mode" screen, All the normal options... I was going to put "Clear Status" from GT3, but I decided to replace it with a "New Feature", It's like Gran Turismo's Forzavista, explore the cars, interior, exterior, etc. :)

17177106319_6a099146c8_b.jpg

17362970251_fff5d085cc_b.jpg

Hope you like them! :D
I'm currently working on the "Simulation Mode" screen, Car dealerships and a ton of things I have in mind :)
Why hasn't PD hired you yet?

I finally designed a Garage menu! :D
GT7 - Home Garage.png

Notes:
- The background is going to basically be the car you're in set at a random photo travel location that you selected, a similar idea to Forza Motorsport 4.
- The Car List, Free Run, settings, and information options are basically the same as in GT6.
- The status page can be switched with the "current specifications" of the car you're currently in with a press of a button.
- The Gallery View will be a bit different from GT6. Players will be able to get a closer look of their car and check things such as the engine and interior. They will even be able to rev the engine to hear what it will sound like.
- "Other" will lead players to do other little things in the garage such as change their racing gear, change the horn sound of the car they're driving, look at museum cards, and etc.

Wow, this thread has really kicked back into life! There are so many fantastic new pieces by @Farushi, @Perotonia786 and @TheChallenger.

Keep 'em coming everybody.

Below is a pretty basic piece I admit. The vision for this Car Award screen is that the door opens and the headlights turn on. When the door is fully opened the car drives out and turns slightly to it's left, as the name on the ground fades to nothing, and we are presented with a graphic where we choose what colour we want.

Very nice... In fact, if the car that you won were to emerge from that garage door and then rotate on an invisible turntable, that would make the ideal car winning screen! It's like Gran Turismo 3, 4 and 5 all wrapped in one! :D

This is something I just quickly whipped up. It's just my idea on what the prize car screen could look like and like in GT6; a player can select the color of the prize car they got.
CT7 - Prize Car.jpg

Seeing how this was always used as a car screenshot "template" back in GT5, I never understood why PD didn't let us use it as a photomode location.
That's actually a GT6 background template and yeah; I never understood why either. I don't even understand why I can't use the background in the gallery view as one either.

Took me some time, but I finished the Simulation mode Menu, "Cars" Menu, Used car lot and Junkyard (I'll explain that)

17371690812_00dedf949d_b.jpg

Normal options in the simulation mode menu...

17371691492_db39083cb7_b.jpg

Here is the "CARS" menu, everything about your car is here... As you can see the background pic is the same as the little thumbnail in the "Sim mode" menu, That's because I have in my mind the animation of zooming in into the menu you choose, then it blurs and the new thumbnails of the menu appear :P

17373666805_076d1d3c6c_b.jpg

This is the Junkyard, one thing I would LOVE to see in GT7... My idea is this: It works like the used car dealership, the difference here is that cars are waaay more ... "used" :P And they have crazy mods, like this example I did... a turbo V6 Camaro, I wrote a little story about it too, among the specifications. Not only engine mods, they can have unique paints, Paintjobs, rims, etc... What you think about this? :)

17373664955_5879e71ba3_b.jpg

And this is the Used car dealership we all know, I incluided a little story with the car aswell :)

I still have in mind the New Car dealership, Car part store, livery editor, and some other stuff :D

Have a nice day:)

Took me some time, but I finished the Simulation mode Menu, "Cars" Menu, Used car lot and Junkyard (I'll explain that)

Here is the "CARS" menu, everything about your car is here... As you can see the background pic is the same as the little thumbnail in the "Sim mode" menu, That's because I have in my mind the animation of zooming in into the menu you choose, then it blurs and the new thumbnails of the menu appear :P

This is the Junkyard, one thing I would LOVE to see in GT7... My idea is this: It works like the used car dealership, the difference here is that cars are waaay more ... "used" :P And they have crazy mods, like this example I did... a turbo V6 Camaro, I wrote a little story about it too, among the specifications. Not only engine mods, they can have unique paints, Paintjobs, rims, etc... What you think about this? :)

And this is the Used car dealership we all know, I incluided a little story with the car aswell :)

I still have in mind the New Car dealership, Car part store, livery editor, and some other stuff :D

My mouth just waters of awe

Premium Countach. :dunce:
:lol: Yeah, that should have been a dead giveaway that it was GT6.

---

Those are actually some very nice menu ideas. The junkyard option and "car's history" especially are very creative and add a nice realistic flare to GT. They also seem that they would be part of the spirit of GT imo.

These must be a thing in GT7..... even if you can buy every car in the game from one central dealership, used car dealerships could be for those who couldn't quite get enough money to buy a certain car, so they hunt for one in the used car lot instead. What if... people could sell their cars to other people via GT's user interface and are able to choose a price within a value bracket?

Like I said, this should become a thing. It would really increase the number of ways people can buy cars in the game. Would you rather buy a vintage race car brand new, or would you methodically restore one with long term money?

If you have the time, maybe you could create a dyno screen, where players can measure the horsepower and torque of their cars..... in an open lobby! Imagine it! You could really prove to people you're a tuner and not a ricer that way ;)

Having taken part in similar threads over the years on GTP, and seen the fantastic response and work by members, I would like to see what ideas we have for the GT7 UI on PS4.

All aspects of the UI are welcome and I am interested in seeing what people think could be done with the Track Pad.

This is of course open to all members but I would especially like to invite @Earth, @shawtyoner and @glassjaw as they contributed brilliantly in the past. Let us see what you have guys.

MAX DIMENSIONS 1920 x 1080

I will get us started...

Might get your self a job nice work

Ok so I was doing a new UI Main Menu but I scrapped it because I was not really digging the design and it wasn't really organized. :indiff: However, I was looking through some old UIs I had done before and I found one which I quite liked:

I think I was going for some tablet-like interface at the time with the sidebar and all, but I found this design a little heavy too... I'd change some little things if I had to.

Ok so I was doing a new UI Main Menu but I scrapped it because I was not really digging the design and it wasn't really organized. :indiff: However, I was looking through some old UIs I had done before and I found one which I quite liked:

I think I was going for some tablet-like interface at the time with the sidebar and all, but I found this design a little heavy too... I'd change some little things if I had to.
Look like a mix Gt4 and Gt7 ;)

If that was for a mobile GT game I'd say that wouldn't look too shabby. 👍

Woaaaaa there has been a lot of posts since I've last signed here, some of the work here it's breath taking, bravo!

MAIN MENU:

The main menu would be very similar to the one in GT6, but now on the Career Mode you would have 2 separate careers, one for Gran Turismo and one for Tourist Trophy.

And in the Special Events you would have the races with cars and bikes on track at the same time.

mmKuilS.jpg

CAREER MODE:

The Career would be similar to Project Cars, you could choose any of the 12 categories from the start and work your way through the subclasses. (i.e. on the Kart category you would go from Junior > 100cc > 125cc > Superkart)

The way it would work is that you wouldn't need to buy the cars to enter a race, they could just give you a ''rent'' option with a standard fee. That way you can start on the expensive classes without the need to grind for money.

tfRVQi0.jpg

And here's the Tourist Trophy part:

The Side Events would be races that can be entered with any vehicle, so if you lack the money to start another category you could just do those.

oZTeIhk.jpg

hey I have made a GT6 like backround a while back, I would like to know if you could please use it as a background with these UI you've made and post it?

Main Menu 1.png Main Menu 2.png Main Menu 3.png Main Menu 4.png
I don't know why but I can't post images in full resolution, here is a link with the backgrounds, everyone it's free to use it if they like: https://www.dropbox.com/s/orhe8q35jaj249d/Background.rar?dl=0

I like it too but I think you should put a semitransparent panel behind the 'Welcome to the... ready to race' text in order to make it legible.

Other than that good job @RandomCarGuy17.
Oh yeah, I probably should have done that. :lol:
I was trying to simply recolor the text and hope that would make it legible enough, but I guess that wasn't enough.

What you are looking at is a variation of @TheChallenger's idea. The used cars make a return to the GT series but in a different fashion. This time you browse through a "craigslist styled" list (without the horrid grammar and spelling of course) and then you "meet-up" with the owner.

The first button is to purchase the car for the said amount. Second is for negotiating with the owner. The third one is to go for a test drive. The last one shows the car's stats and information.

Here is the negotiation thing I was talking about:

You don't actually "talk" to the owner. What you do here is enter your desired amount and then a conversation-like phrase comes up. The owner (AI) decides if they want to accept your offer or reject it. You keep discussing until you either reach an agreement or stop negotiating.

What you are looking at is a variation of @TheChallenger's idea. The used cars make a return to the GT series but in a different fashion. This time you browse through a "craigslist styled" list (without the horrid grammar and spelling of course) and then you "meet-up" with the owner.

The first button is to purchase the car for the said amount. Second is for negotiating with the owner. The third one is to go for a test drive. The last one shows the car's stats and information.

You don't actually "talk" to the owner. What you do here is enter your desired amount and then a conversation-like phrase comes up. The owner (AI) decides if they want to accept your offer or reject it. You keep discussing until you either reach an agreement or stop negotiating.

This is AMAZING! Should be done with online car sales too!

Reminds me of Wheeler Dealers... if the AI sells you a Citroen, the owner should speak French xD... this is a really cool idea though.

Back