Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

Aston's Ocellus Teal paint differs between Brand Central and GT Auto – instead of being, well, teal and metallic, it is azurite and matte for some reason
Also, some paint chips are missing (like the gorgeous bronze paint from Merak – it's been more than a year already since the car's addition and I'm still waiting!) and named with typos, when the actual paint on a car is named correctly (like using 's' in place of 'ß' for Weißgrau paint from 300SL)

Don't do an oil change. Screen goes black except for top information bar. Have to close App and go back in. Noticed this today, Dec 9th 23

Last edited:
@MK2521
Don't do an oil change. Screen goes black except for top information bar. Have to close App and go back in. Noticed this today, Dec 9th 23
It happens when the wheel keeps spinning and spinning (before clicking on "oil") and no car appears. Must have something to do with the livery stuck, not loading and/or rendering after having been edited.

Last edited:
@MK2521

It happens when the wheel keeps spinning and spinning (before clicking on "oil") and no car appears. Must have something to do with the livery stuck, not loading and/or rendering after having been edited.
are you playing on a PS4? if so there is "load Lag" and sometimes it gets stuck. just quit application and restart, happens rarely to me if my livery on that specific car is complex

are you playing on a PS4? if so there is "load Lag" and sometimes it gets stuck. just quit application and restart, happens rarely to me if my livery on that specific car is complex
Yes, PS4. Bigger similar issue in Livery Editor when saving a style and all gets stuck, very frustrating, but in the thread here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/help-livery-wont-save-stuck-rendering.410270/ there's so few posts, it probably affects a small amount of users. Thanks for the tip though. :)

Hello, I logged into GT7 today, and I noticed that all of my saved race settings that I had for custom race up until yesterday have been erased. What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else?

Hello, I logged into GT7 today, and I noticed that all of my saved race settings that I had for custom race up until yesterday have been erased. What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else?
Hmmm. I'm going to check mine when I get home.

edit: Glad to see that mine are still there. Sorry you lost yours though, not sure how that could have happened.

-

Not a bug in the game, but it is bugging me - the new Master license icons are not appearing on my GT7 page on gran-turismo.com.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I'm going to check mine when I get home.

edit: Glad to see that mine are still there. Sorry you lost yours though, not sure how that could have happened.

-

Not a bug in the game, but it is bugging me - the new Master license icons are not appearing on my GT7 page on gran-turismo.com.
time for a reload of save data?

I put 18–Inch wheels on the front and 19–inch OZ Superforgiata wheels on the rear of my Viper GTS '13 (which are the default wheel sizes). However, the front wheels seem to be 19–inches in spite of that, as the front wheel engravings clearly show that they're 19–inches.

グランツーリスモ™ 7_20231217090809.png

グランツーリスモ™ 7_20231217090948.png

Please fix this glaring, game breaking, highly upsetting bug, PD. It's shattering my immersion and I am not sure how much longer I can cope with this glaring issue :lol:

I put 18–Inch wheels on the front and 19–inch OZ Superforgiata wheels on the rear of my Viper GTS '13 (which are the default wheel sizes). However, the front wheels seem to be 19–inches in spite of that, as the front wheel engravings clearly show that they're 19–inches.

View attachment 1312424

View attachment 1312425

Please fix this glaring, game breaking, highly upsetting bug, PD. It's shattering my immersion and I am not sure how much longer I can cope with this glaring issue :lol:
I do believe you cannot mix wheel sizes on the cars, when you purchase 19 inch rims it is for all four wheels.

I do believe you cannot mix wheel sizes on the cars, when you purchase 19 inch rims it is for all four wheels.

Check the first screenshot in my original post. The menu clearly states 18 inch fronts and 19 inch rears.

If anything, I'd think it's impossible to not stagger wheel diameters in this game for cars that originally came with unequal size wheels.

I guess this has been mentioned already but anyway:

When you do a pitstop to change tires, the wrong tires are shown.
So when you change from racing tires to intermediates for example, you will see the pit crew holding slicks instead of the treaded intermediates.

Check the first screenshot in my original post. The menu clearly states 18 inch fronts and 19 inch rears.

If anything, I'd think it's impossible to not stagger wheel diameters in this game for cars that originally came with unequal size wheels.
ok my error, please accept all apologies

When are they ever going to fix the wheel selection in this game? I can’t put truck wheels on trucks but I can put them on cars, cant put 4 lug wheels on classic jdm cars but I can put them of supercars, it’s been ****ed like this since gt sport

Not sure if this has been reported but I discovered yesterday that it is impossible to select Colorado Springs with the D-pad on the controller since Lake Louise was added. The pointer will jump between Lake Louise, Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta and Trial Mountain and always skip Colorado Springs.,

This is problematic for wheel users that only use a D-pad on their wheel for navigation.

The only way to select Colorado Springs for now is to use the analog joystick to move the pointer or use a mouse.

Not sure if this has been reported but I discovered yesterday that it is impossible to select Colorado Springs with the D-pad on the controller since Lake Louise was added. The pointer will jump between Lake Louise, Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta and Trial Mountain and always skip Colorado Springs.,

This is problematic for wheel users that only use a D-pad on their wheel for navigation.

The only way to select Colorado Springs for now is to use the analog joystick to move the pointer or use a mouse.
Yep it was reported

D-pad "up" from Trial Mountain works just fine.

Not on my Normsk_GB account. It always go to Lake Louise.

Perhaps that is related to the fact that account is not complete on the menu books so not all circuits are unlocked yet. In fact, I think Colorado Springs was just added to be, before the Truck Race menu book. This is how I discovered it.

Hi !

Have an issue with ONLY the 992 GT3RS from my current garage

Set up is PS5 + Logitech G29

I have some 1/2sec lag from time to time which are affecting the steering (locked for the the time, like it’s buffering) and sometimes affect the shifting

It’s minor but causing me trouble to complete perfect races, sometimes having me spinning or going out of track

Car is on a 917 Martini livery, switching on it after having the PinkPig and thought it was too much details … might switch to fully oem but don’t think it will solve the issue

Where are all the PS4 players?
Am I the only one having VERY weak vibration with the dualshock 4 since the 1.41 update? It's like the battery needs to be recharged, but it's full! I can't feel the road anymore. And when I crash on the guardrail the vibration is medium...The strongest thing I could get.
All vibration settings (in the main in the GT7 options, scale 0-150, and the in-game option 1-10) are maxed out, I didn't change anything. I eve tried to lower the main one to 125, like I read somewhere, but it's still the same.

I even tried to re-install the entire game. Nothing changed.

This only happens in GT7. All the other games don't have this problem, so it's this patch.
Same here

I've just double-checked, and this is still the case...

... if you have a Menu Book active with a race you haven't yet done at Trial Mountain.

Might just be me, but during the American Sunday Cup Grand Valley reverse race, the game keeps looping the "Break Down" song 😆

Two things needed to be reported:
A) Recurring item of Brake Zone Assist working intermittently. This condition was reported here by my earlier in the cycle of GT7 and had seemed to gone away but the problem of it not working properly has returned. Same conditions where it does NOT appear at the Mulsanne turn at LeMans and now it is not appearing at other places on same track when it definitely should.
B) Cosmetic bug (?) When driving in cockpit view of the Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv. i look to the rear and there is literally a tiny slit for a rear window just like in real car.
18d2e8bcc7812-27720657D01D4B63844.315B375F96579043_message_436704114216503_1705875446158.jpg

But when looking fwd in the cockpit view, the rear view mirror hanging from the roof of car shows much more of the rear view than possible.
18d2e8bacc617-27720657D01D4B63844.315B375F96579043_message_436704117011930_1705875457077.jpg

I guess that Lamborghini uses magic mirrors?

Last edited:
Had a fun one last night , doing a race A when i pushed the throtle at start went full reverse 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Hi !

Have an issue with ONLY the 992 GT3RS from my current garage

Set up is PS5 + Logitech G29

I have some 1/2sec lag from time to time which are affecting the steering (locked for the the time, like it’s buffering) and sometimes affect the shifting

It’s minor but causing me trouble to complete perfect races, sometimes having me spinning or going out of track

Car is on a 917 Martini livery, switching on it after having the PinkPig and thought it was too much details … might switch to fully oem but don’t think it will solve the issue
It's possible you're encountering the same steering issue where the tyres rub the fenders that others have been having, it's realistic. On my civic, I turn the car it won't turn the other way, thus crashing me. Solution was raise the ride height. Same with mangusta I believe.

Back