Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

It's possible you're encountering the same steering issue where the tyres rub the fenders that others have been having, it's realistic. On my civic, I turn the car it won't turn the other way, thus crashing me. Solution was raise the ride height. Same with mangusta I believe.
I discovered a slight variation on this problem / issue, I had installed wide rim wheels and did not do a widebody upgrade on that car and thus i had the restricted steering issue, returned wheels to normal and all was good

It's possible you're encountering the same steering issue where the tyres rub the fenders that others have been having, it's realistic. On my civic, I turn the car it won't turn the other way, thus crashing me. Solution was raise the ride height. Same with mangusta I believe.
Is your civic a modified one?
I have difficulties accepting it would be manufactered this way, no matter which kind of version it might be.

Very modified, drag spec civic.

Thing Is I don't ever recall having this wheel well rub issue in any other GT game, not even GT Sport (the game GT7 is upgraded from). It's a fairly new thing if it's not a bug

Very modified, drag spec civic.

Thing Is I don't ever recall having this wheel well rub issue in any other GT game, not even GT Sport (the game GT7 is upgraded from). It's a fairly new thing if it's not a bug
Honestly it's a bit in the name. Drag spec. Though it does seem that in GT7, as mentioned a few times in this thread, that certain settings on cars will put the front wheels to a point where they will effectively be trapped in the wheel well, severely limiting their ability to turn.

I'd recommend copying your tune to another sheet, and lifting the ride height and adjusting the camber to find where it stops.

Since 1.41 I counted only 3 of us having this problem. Nobody else is talking about it, in this or other threads. Not even on reddit or twitter.
It's like only a batch of dualshock 4 or PS4 are affected in GT7.
Or all players are on PS5.
Or use a wheel.
It can't be real...
Anyone know if this has been addressed to PD and getting fixed in this new update?

Aston's Ocellus Teal paint differs between Brand Central and GT Auto – instead of being, well, teal and metallic, it is azurite and matte for some reason
Also, some paint chips are missing (like the gorgeous bronze paint from Merak – it's been more than a year already since the car's addition and I'm still waiting!) and named with typos, when the actual paint on a car is named correctly (like using 's' in place of 'ß' for Weißgrau paint from 300SL)
so someone from pd really checks the forum..!

Hi,

at least mine personal GT site does not work, no possibility to upload decals and so on.

Does anybody else experiencing the same error?

Edit: Solved, just basic browser problems. Sorry!

Last edited:
Dunno if this is the right place to mention this but I can't paint the new Genesis VGT.

Tried at least three times to paint the car Hallasan Green with matte black decals for the lower parts in the 'Others' category.

After applying and saving the paintjob after each time, the car stays orange when exiting GTAuto and the saved paintjob is nowhere to be found.:banghead:

Dunno if this is the right place to mention this but I can't paint the new Genesis VGT.

Tried at least three times to paint the car Hallasan Green with matte black decals for the lower parts in the 'Others' category.

After applying and saving the paintjob after each time, the car stays orange when exiting GTAuto and the saved paintjob is nowhere to be found.:banghead:
Same>>>

I'm having the same problem. I saw other people painted theirs and posted it without a problem. I hope they fix it soon.

Just in case you guys didn't notice:

So yes, the bug only affects the gift car.

Just in case you guys didn't notice:

So yes, the bug only affects the gift car.
So now i have found this AFTER i went and spent 1,000,000 to test the theory that the purchased car can be painted, depreciation on it is just below 50%. lol

Anyone know if this has been addressed to PD and getting fixed in this new update?
I'll check it if I can get my PS4 Pro going. The last firmware update soft bricked it. I think the CMOS battery is dead and it corrupted some data, so I need to format the SSD and reinstall everything.
Yes the controls felt numb to me when I used it for GT7, I just assumed it was because I was on an older console. Usually I run my PS5 and VR.
If the rain continues this evening it'll be a good project, but if not the wife and I are gonna go urban hiking.

It’s the wide offset that causes this.

Same, absolutely horrid
I think I figured this out, you CANNOT paint the "gift" car that you got with the ticket in your garage but you CAN paint the one you pay 1,000,000 for.

(Just spent 500,000 to test this out)

Did this, didn't work.. Gutted :-(

Edit: okay, just figured out it does work if i edit someone else's design. I just can't make and apply my own 😱

Last edited:
I was able to repaint the gifted Genesis after applying a random livery from Explore page (also reloaded the game as this was the next day)
Tried it. Looks like this worked! Thanks!

Now it has my colors on it, which should make me go faster than I did with that hideously slow orange paint. :mischievous:;):lol:

Rolling start - (custom race) distance slider is broken.

Changing it from default setting to anything else forces the distance between cars to be set to lowest value.

I'm having issues with update 1.42. I did all 5 weekly challenges and never received any tickets and I spent 2 hours customizing a car and it never saved it so I did it again thinking maybe I didn't save it and it did it again

Anyone having issues where you take photos from your race, save it to your library and no photo was saved? It’s not even in my gallery images. It looks like a lot of my images are nowhere to be found. Only stuff I have shared in my gallery are available to see. Strange.

Anyone having issues where you take photos from your race, save it to your library and no photo was saved? It’s not even in my gallery images. It looks like a lot of my images are nowhere to be found. Only stuff I have shared in my gallery are available to see. Strange.
how are you taking pictures from race? via the PS screenshots or are you doing the camera thing in replay?

how are you taking pictures from race? via the PS screenshots or are you doing the camera thing in replay?
Camera thing in replay. I take the photo and it says it is saved in my library. I go to my library and nothing is there.

Edit: oh wait. So the photos aren’t in the My Page Gallery, nor are they in the My Library under Scapes. They are in the My Library section of the Showcase menu. Ugg, okay I have my photos. What a convoluted way of managing your media. Some of it is in Scapes, some is in Showcaes, some is in My Page.

Last edited:
Porsche VGT rear decal is missing in livery editor:

1.png2.png

Back