Gran Turismo 7 Car & Track List Prediction

• Thread starter Razamataz
  • 650 comments
In my opinion, only tracks left to be revealed are Apricot Hill, Grand Valley and Daytona, at least going by trailers. If counting all GTS cars, GT7 has 388/429 revealed. So here is my list. I managed only to predict 964 Carrera RS last time lol.

Returning premiums
Lexus LF-A '10
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX '06
Mazda RX-8 Type S '07
Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG '02 (Kaz owned one)
Plymouth AAR Cuda
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '04
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '09
Honda HSV-010 GT500
Aston Martin DB9 '06
BMW 507 '57
Bentley Speed 8 '03

Returning standards and PS1 exclusives
Nissan Skyline GT-R C110 '73
Mitsubishi FTO (Kaz owned one)
Opel/Vauxhall Calibra DTM
Toyota GT-One '99
Nissan R390 GT1 '97
Mercedes-Benz 190E Evo II '91
Lancia Delta Rally Car
Toyota MR2 '89
Renault R5 Turbo road car
Peugeot 205 T16 rally car
Nissan Silvia S14 facelift

New to series
Porsche 959 '88
Mitsubishi Starion
Porsche Boxster '00
Chevrolet Corvette C8 '19
Nissan Z '21
BMW M3 E36
Bugatti EB110
Lamborghini Espada
Subaru BRZ '21
Porsche 918
Ferrari 500 Mondial
Honda Civic Type R '18
Phil Robles' 1992 Honda Civic EX
Cunningham C-4R Competition Roadster CN.5217 '52
McLaren Speedtail
Mazda RX-7 Turbo '84
Ferrari Roma '20
Lamborghini Huracan Performante

In my opinion, only tracks left to be revealed are Apricot Hill, Grand Valley and Daytona, at least going by trailers. If counting all GTS cars, GT7 has 388/429 revealed. So here is my list. I managed only to predict 964 Carrera RS last time lol.

Returning premiums
Lexus LF-A '10
Mazda RX-8 Type S '07
Plymouth AAR Cuda
Honda HSV-010 GT500
Aston Martin DB9 '06
BMW 507 '57
Bentley Speed 8 '03

Toyota GT-One '99
Nissan R390 GT1 '97
Lancia Delta Rally Car
Toyota MR2 '89

New to series
Porsche 959 '88
Mitsubishi Starion
Porsche Boxster '00
Nissan Z '21
BMW M3 E36
Bugatti EB110
Lamborghini Espada
Subaru BRZ '21
Porsche 918
Ferrari 500 Mondial
Honda Civic Type R '18
McLaren Speedtail
Mazda RX-7 Turbo '84
Ferrari Roma '20
That's a pretty solid and realistic list actually, but I would add:

Nissan R390 GT1 '98
Toyota GT-One (TS020) '99
Toyota Celica GT-FOUR RC (ST185) '91
Toyota Celica GT-FOUR (ST205) '98
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04

4 returning standards and 1 returning premium. They can't forget about these, especially the Celica name.

Returning premiums
Lexus LF-A '10
Mazda RX-8 Type S '07
Plymouth AAR Cuda
Honda HSV-010 GT500
Aston Martin DB9 '06
BMW 507 '57
Bentley Speed 8 '03

Toyota GT-One '99
Nissan R390 GT1 '97
Lancia Delta Rally Car
Toyota MR2 '89

New to series
Porsche 959 '88
Mitsubishi Starion
Porsche Boxster '00
Nissan Z '21
BMW M3 E36
Bugatti EB110
Lamborghini Espada
Subaru BRZ '21
Porsche 918
Ferrari 500 Mondial
Honda Civic Type R '18
McLaren Speedtail
Mazda RX-7 Turbo '84
Ferrari Roma '20
I can't imagine they would add all the other GT1 cars and leave out the Porsche 911 GT1 '98, having that Porsche partnership and all.

I don't remember if I mentioned these, but whatever.

The Peugeot 9X8 Hypercar in Gr.1. Simply because Peugeot posted early renders of their hypercar before this that looked like their L750R Hybrid concept. So, I think the finalized version would have a good chance based on that. Plus I don't think PD is done with adding newer Prototype race cars.
1640044461133.png

Toyota GR Super Sport and GR010 LMH. Polyphony Digital is still seemingly happy with their Toyota partnership, so there's that reason to want to scan and model these things. The second reason for the GR Super Sport is that PD loves to add special kinds of concept cars to their games, a lot include a supercar or sports car based concept. The recently confirmed Porsche 917 Living Legend and Mazda RX-Vision both prove that still to be true. The GR Super Sports feels in-line with that theme of concept cars. As for the GR010, it's another modern day prototype racer and a Toyota one. It feels like a no-brainer to me.
1640044660562.png

1640044617978.png

Attachments

• 1640044642908.png
    1640044642908.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 17
I don't remember if I mentioned these, but whatever.

The Peugeot 9X8 Hypercar in Gr.1. Simply because Peugeot posted early renders of their hypercar before this that looked like their L750R Hybrid concept. So, I think the finalized version would have a good chance based on that. Plus I don't think PD is done with adding newer Prototype race cars.
View attachment 1100744

Toyota GR Super Sport and GR010 LMH. Polyphony Digital is still seemingly happy with their Toyota partnership, so there's that reason to want to scan and model these things. The second reason for the GR Super Sport is that PD loves to add special kinds of concept cars to their games, a lot include a supercar or sports car based concept. The recently confirmed Porsche 917 Living Legend and Mazda RX-Vision both prove that still to be true. The GR Super Sports feels in-line with that theme of concept cars. As for the GR010, it's another modern day prototype racer and a Toyota one. It feels like a no-brainer to me.
View attachment 1100784
View attachment 1100781
Would actually love to see those but I honestly don't think we get them with release. PD usually need more time to add these newer race cars to their games.

Last edited:

Nissan R390 GT1 '98

4 returning standards and 1 returning premium. They can't forget about these, especially the Celica name.
Ferrari F40 and Lancer Evo 6 probably have high chance at launch

Would actually love to see those but I honestly don't think we get them with release. PD usually need more time to add these newer race cars to their games.
I think it depends. PD got exclusivity to the GR Supra before it came out. Plus, the race version(even though it was just the livery and aero pieces). The Toyota Hypercar been out all year. Quite possible PD were invited to scan it early on. Of course, I have no info if these will even make it to the game, but PD did the same with the GT3 RC F Protoype ‘16(when GTS was to debut before delay) and then the ‘17(year of GTS debut).

Right, I forgot to mention that I was predicting them as dlc. Though I think the GR Super Sport at least is possible as that car has been technically out for a long enough time for PD to have scanned, modeled, and licensed it during development for GT7. The GR010 and Peugeot 9X8 would for sure be tough to make a launch appearance with.

I can't imagine they would add all the other GT1 cars and leave out the Porsche 911 GT1 '98, having that Porsche partnership and all.
I agree about that, Its more possible than R390 in my opinion, even Bentley Speed 8 '03.

Nissan R390 GT1 '98

I basically predict any year of GT-One and R390 GT1 cars. Integra and ST205 could easily replace my S14, RX7, RX8, Evo IX and FTO predictions too. I still think that if ST205 would return it would be rally car since there is that Ford war offroader, but road going ST205 and 205 would not surprise me.
Ferrari F40 and Lancer Evo 6 probably have high chance at launch
There are those avatar pictures. F40 I think will return since its in Sport already and EVO VI would be an easy addition to complete lineup of IV-VI Mirage based Lancers. Only those 2 and Countach 25th anniversary lack footage so far.

Probably been said but there is no way Kaz lets the radical redesign of the 2021 Corvette slip by without adding it to GT.

Right, I forgot to mention that I was predicting them as dlc. Though I think the GR Super Sport at least is possible as that car has been technically out for a long enough time for PD to have scanned, modeled, and licensed it during development for GT7. The GR010 and Peugeot 9X8 would for sure be tough to make a launch appearance with.
I wouldn't mind it being a few years, and then we could get a combination of LMH/LMDh cars all at once from a ton of different automakers, either allowing them a Gr.1 for the first time, or giving some automakers an additional option. In regards to the GR Super Sport, I'd say the addition of the GR010 is more likely, and if the GR Super Sport (or whatever it evolves into) enters mass-production, then the production-spec model would be more likely to get into GT than the concept.

All this being said, neat concepts have hardly been out of the question, as we can see with the original concept version of the Mazda RX-Vision being added to GT7. Heck, I wouldn't mind some concepts appearing alongside their production-spec versions, especially if they differ notably. In this regard, I'd much prefer the 2001 GT-R concept over the revised 2005 one, as the latter looks much more like the production-spec R35. But I'd also say many concepts that have appeared in GT have been outdated and therefore would be entirely superfluous, such as how GT3 had concept versions of the Mazda RX-8 and the Nissan Fairlady Z33, or GT6's inclusion of the Acura NSX Concept. If I had to pick a very broad direction, I'd go for concepts that are much more radical and unlikely to make mass-production, like the Honda 2&4 Concept we see in GTS, or cars that are connected to existing racing versions, like the Toyota FT-1. (On a side note, a return of the Toyota MTRC and the Nike One would be excellent.)

Last edited:
[deleted plagiarised copy]
That's a lovely uncited copy and paste job, with no original text from you, but why are you predicting this track will be in GT7? What evidence has caused you to reason that this is a likely event?
It's interesting how many people read the word "prediction" and think it says "wishlist".

The user who started this thread created a list of vehicles and tracks they thought were likely for inclusion in the next installment of Gran Turismo, and gave reasons for each. While some others have done the same, there's quite the selection of deleted posts now that are just a mindspaff of anything people can think of with no thought or reason.

We have an entire forum for suggestions. We also have - for whatever reason - an actual wish list thread. There is no need to pollute other threads with this.
This thread is for predictions. Predictions need reasoning.
Edit: Yeah, "liking" this post but doing absolutely nothing about yours tells me pretty much everything I need to know about the intent behind your "contributions".

Last edited:
On the early publication for GT7, it's said that there will be over 60 manufacturers with 300+ cars in Brand Central (which could mean we could end up in the high 400's in the final launch day car list). I won't be doing individual predictions for cars, but rather, manufacturers.

There are currently 55 manufacturers (assuming every car from GT Sport is carried over and accounted for), so the manufacturers I'll predict (that will be in Brand Central at launch) are:

Bentley
Jeep
Kia
Koenigsegg
Lotus
Radical
Zenvo

Bentley (Bentley is highly under-represented in Gran Turismo, only featuring the Speed 8, and no other cars. The Speed 8 could return, alongside the Continental and its racing versions, such as the GT3 race cars from 2014 and 2018. Assuming Polyphony still does fictional race cars, they could also build a fictional Continental Gr. 4).

Jeep (The Jeep that we have and seen so far is a Willys (not a Ford GPW), separate from the actual Jeep brand, and are actually two different entities in the GT Sport data-mine. Suppose we could see vehicles like the Wrangler Rubicon or the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk? - in fact, the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is actually one of my personal favorite SUV's. Maybe with Jeep possibly arriving in GT7, we could see a larger number of SUV's and off-roaders, besides pick-up trucks?)

Kia (Hyundai has had a mixed following in Gran Turismo recently, especially in GT Sport with their N 2025 VGT (that car is a pain to drive, really, but it is wicked fast and rewarding if you can handle it, as it is friendly to the environment, but not to its driver) and race car versions of the Genesis Coupe (unfortunately, they're painfully uncompetitive, especially in Sport mode). And while we have race car concepts (and VGT design studies) from Genesis - their sister luxury brand renowned for their Art Deco-like styling, there seems to be one South Korean brand missing in the FX350 Gran Turismo Racing League, and that is Kia. Their sportiest machine, the Stinger GT, looks to fit right in GT7, and to give its sibling brands some competition (ironically, Kia is partly owned by Hyundai), maybe Polyphony can design Gr. 3 and 4 versions of the Stinger.)

Koenigsegg (With every succeeding Gran Turismo title, there's always that one manufacturer, or several others that everyone wants. We got Ferrari during the early days of the PS3 era, then on GT PSP we had Bugatti and Lamborghini, and shortly in GT5, other brands such as Maserati (albeit under-represented with only just the GranTurismo S), and McLaren followed soon thereafter. Fast forward to two games later, GT Sport became the first game in the series to officially feature Porsche - and surprisingly, Polyphony's partnership with Porsche is really strong indeed, heck, even Kaz's autobiographical car is a Porsche.

Nowadays, Koenigsegg is said to be the most-requested new brand to feature in the Gran Turismo series. Strong candidates of Koenigsegg vehicles to feature in GT7 are the Agera R, Agera RS (CN.143, the world record car), Jesko, One:1 and Regera. The CCGT could also be featured as a Gr. 3 car, so if Polyphony wants to add Koenigsegg to the FIA GTC Manufacturers' Series, they can build a fictional Agera Gr. 4 for the purpose.)

Lotus (Apparently due to a licensing fiasco which forced Lotus to pull out of GT Sport at the last minute, that might have been the reason why they never made it into GT Sport at all, not even in in-game updates. Perhaps this could be because they were acquired by Geely during the last few months of GT Sport's development, which meant that they would have to go through new licensing hurdles. In this case of another existing manufacturer in the game, Bugatti is now owned by Rimac, but is still partly owned by Porsche, hence the latter being the reason why they're still in GT7. Regardless, cars like the standard 2009 Evora, 2011 Elise, 2003 Elise 111S, 1997 Elise GT1, and the Exige S could feature, and perhaps maybe even the Evija, which has just as much horsepower as a lightning strike. If Polyphony wanted to include Lotus in the Manufacturers' Series, they could add the Evora GTE race car that raced in IMSA quite a while back, and an Evora GT4.)

Radical (Radical was seen in the datamine of GT Sport's files, and the most plausible vehicle from them could be the street-legal RXC Turbo. They could also even add the SR8 RX - one of their most popular track day machines, notable for setting a lap record in the Nurburgring at 6:48, before it was beaten by the Porsche 911 GT2 RS (991) '18. Surprisingly, if Radical were to feature in GT7, BAC wouldn't be the only British track-day manufacturer, although their cars are worlds apart from Radical.)

Zenvo (According to a video from a Youtuber who is, in fact, a banned GT Planet member, there was a screenshot of a DM which shows that Zenvo has shown interest in featuring in Gran Turismo. Perhaps GT7 could be their chance, and if that happens, it would be guaranteed that the TSR-S, their most well-known hypercar with the bizarre, seesaw-like wing, will feature in the game.)

Last edited:
I can definitely see Bentley returning, Jeep(SRT variants) and Kia(Stinger and maybe an EV) as new additions.

I’d think the Lotus issue may get resolved in time for inclusion. Similar to how Spa was “late” to GTSport. PD want to preserve car history, just pay the brand. We’d be missing out if PD don’t model any one of those cars.

I can definitely see Bentley returning, Jeep(SRT variants) and Kia(Stinger and maybe an EV) as new additions.

I’d think the Lotus issue may get resolved in time for inclusion. Similar to how Spa was “late” to GTSport. PD want to preserve car history, just pay the brand. We’d be missing out if PD don’t model any one of those cars.
I like Lotus but there is no reason PD should pay them a ridiculous amount of money. Bring back Tommy Kaira cars instead. They were represented in 3-6 so I think that's a good possibility.

Last edited:
I like Lotus but there is no reason PD should pay them a ridiculous amount of money. Bring back Tommy Kaira cars instead. They were represented in 3-6 so I think that's a good possibility.
I gave the reason.

I gave the reason.
There are lots of cars that might be considered car history other than Lotus. You don't know how much they want so you can't really say if it would be worth it. Obviously PD didn't think so.

There are lots of cars that might be considered car history other than Lotus. You don't know how much they want so you can't really say if it would be worth it. Obviously PD didn't think so.
Neither do you. Right?

So, PD don’t think Bentley are worth it( Who knows how much PD were undercutting them).

This ain’t a Marvel Studios versus Sony deal for the rights to Spider-Man.

I can say Lotus have value in GT. We have them in past games. I can race them in other games. How obvious is it? I know I haven’t sat in a board meeting to discuss if Lotus should or should not be included in the next Gran Turismo. There could still be ongoing discussion between PD and Lotus/Geely/all the above partners. As a side, wow, just found this out https://www.lotuscars.com/en-AU/hazel-chapman-1927-2021/

Last edited:
I have more specific predictions than cars/tracks, but rather, what groups some get some new cars. And more specifically than that, I'm going to take a somewhat reasonable guess and say that GT7 will see at least three cars be added to Gr.1: the Jaguar VGT SV (or a hybrid version of it, if it's initially an EV), the Lamborghini VGT, and the Genesis VGT. The Toyota TS020 seems highly likely, too, as would the Bentley Speed 8 if it returns, though I think the former is much more likely. (I'm hoping Bentley not only returns in GT7, but also could join the Manufacturers Series with a Gr.4 and a newer GT3-spec version of the Continental GT.) I would not rule out the Toyota GR010 coming soon, either.
There could still be ongoing discussion between PD and Lotus/Geely/all the above partners.
Good point. I had heard it was mostly Lotus itself than Geely that got in the way of having their cars in GT Sport. But like you said, there could be ongoing negotiations as we speak.
On the early publication for GT7, it's said that there will be over 60 manufacturers with 300+ cars in Brand Central (which could mean we could end up in the high 400's in the final launch day car list). I won't be doing individual predictions for cars, but rather, manufacturers.
Let's assume a potentially improbable scenario and say there will be exactly 60 marques in GT7, being an increase of five from GT Sport. We already know BAC is one of them. Radical could indeed appear as you mention in your post, but so could the Senna cars, as I think that brand was also data-mined in GT Sport, too, as was the LCC Rocket. Then there's the potential of Jeep making its debut. So that leaves one last brand to appear at the minimum, with the potential that other brands that appeared in previous GT games (but not Sport) could return. But even if that were the case, where there would be exactly 60 marques at GT7's launch, there's still the more-or-less confirmation of car/track content updates, which could add additional automakers. Personally, I hope that the fifth one is the return of Lotus, but I have a bit more faith this time that we could still see Lotus in content updates if the brand is absent at GT7's launch.

Generally, I'd prefer to include automakers that can enter the Manufacturers Series, like Bentley and Lotus. In addition, when it comes to new vehicles from automakers already appearing in GT Sport - and thus GT7's launch - modern racers from Maserati and KTM that would make them eligible to enter the Manufacturers Series would be my personal preference. But I can't say I'd turn down the inclusion of say, the Koenigsegg CCX, either.

Last edited:
I think… maybe @Famine could answer this… I think, one way to get a “Lotus” in, by name or a car, would be the Lotus Carlton. Can’t recall if it was ever in the Lotus dealership. Maybe it could be be added due to private ownership.

I think… maybe @Famine could answer this… I think, one way to get a “Lotus” in, by name or a car, would be the Lotus Carlton. Can’t recall if it was ever in the Lotus dealership. Maybe it could be be added due to private ownership.
I recently got to see the "vehicle registration document" for a Lotus Carlton, and... it's weird.

It turns out they're all registered as Vauxhalls (or Opels, for the Lotus Omega), and the model name is "Lotus Carlton" (or "Lotus Omega"). However, the VIN itself clearly states the manufacturer is Lotus Cars (with the first three letters, the World Manufacturer Identifier, as SCC)... but also that it was built in Russelsheim (Opel) not Hethel (Lotus).

So... short story long, they could probably get one in by Vauxhall or Opel, but Lotus can also probably complain about it. And in fact vice versa.

I recently got to see the "vehicle registration document" for a Lotus Carlton, and... it's weird.

It turns out they're all registered as Vauxhalls (or Opels, for the Lotus Omega), and the model name is "Lotus Carlton" (or "Lotus Omega"). However, the VIN itself clearly states the manufacturer is Lotus Cars (with the first three letters, the World Manufacturer Identifier, as SCC)... but also that it was built in Russelsheim (Opel) not Hethel (Lotus).

So... short story long, they could probably get one in by Vauxhall or Opel, but Lotus can also probably complain about it. And in fact vice versa.
Thanks for the quick response.

I would understand if Lotus Cars balked PD from adding it. However nit picky or spiteful it may be. It’s also not clear cut. The Senna Lotus comes to mind. Though, I believe that’s been discussed elsewhere.

To add to the GAZOORacing theme of cars. We’d probably get a couple more GRMN. models are they’d be about the right year models with how PD model cars. GRMN Mark X

There are currently 55 manufacturers (assuming every car from GT Sport is carried over and accounted for), so the manufacturers I'll predict (that will be in Brand Central at launch) are:

Bentley
Jeep
Kia
Koenigsegg
Lotus
Radical
Zenvo

Bentley (Bentley is highly under-represented in Gran Turismo, only featuring the Speed 8, and no other cars. The Speed 8 could return, alongside the Continental and its racing versions, such as the GT3 race cars from 2014 and 2018. Assuming Polyphony still does fictional race cars, they could also build a fictional Continental Gr. 4).

Jeep (The Jeep that we have and seen so far is a Willys (not a Ford GPW), separate from the actual Jeep brand, and are actually two different entities in the GT Sport data-mine. Suppose we could see vehicles like the Wrangler Rubicon or the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk? - in fact, the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is actually one of my personal favorite SUV's. Maybe with Jeep possibly arriving in GT7, we could see a larger number of SUV's and off-roaders, besides pick-up trucks?)

Kia (Hyundai has had a mixed following in Gran Turismo recently, especially in GT Sport with their N 2025 VGT (that car is a pain to drive, really, but it is wicked fast and rewarding if you can handle it, as it is friendly to the environment, but not to its driver) and race car versions of the Genesis Coupe (unfortunately, they're painfully uncompetitive, especially in Sport mode). And while we have race car concepts (and VGT design studies) from Genesis - their sister luxury brand renowned for their Art Deco-like styling, there seems to be one South Korean brand missing in the FX350 Gran Turismo Racing League, and that is Kia. Their sportiest machine, the Stinger GT, looks to fit right in GT7, and to give its sibling brands some competition (ironically, Kia is partly owned by Hyundai), maybe Polyphony can design Gr. 3 and 4 versions of the Stinger.)

Koenigsegg (With every succeeding Gran Turismo title, there's always that one manufacturer, or several others that everyone wants. We got Ferrari during the early days of the PS3 era, then on GT PSP we had Bugatti and Lamborghini, and shortly in GT5, other brands such as Maserati (albeit under-represented with only just the GranTurismo S), and McLaren followed soon thereafter. Fast forward to two games later, GT Sport became the first game in the series to officially feature Porsche - and surprisingly, Polyphony's partnership with Porsche is really strong indeed, heck, even Kaz's autobiographical car is a Porsche.

Nowadays, Koenigsegg is said to be the most-requested new brand to feature in the Gran Turismo series. Strong candidates of Koenigsegg vehicles to feature in GT7 are the Agera R, Agera RS (CN.143, the world record car), Jesko, One:1 and Regera. The CCGT could also be featured as a Gr. 3 car, so if Polyphony wants to add Koenigsegg to the FIA GTC Manufacturers' Series, they can build a fictional Agera Gr. 4 for the purpose.)

Lotus (Apparently due to a licensing fiasco which forced Lotus to pull out of GT Sport at the last minute, that might have been the reason why they never made it into GT Sport at all, not even in in-game updates. Perhaps this could be because they were acquired by Geely during the last few months of GT Sport's development, which meant that they would have to go through new licensing hurdles. In this case of another existing manufacturer in the game, Bugatti is now owned by Rimac, but is still partly owned by Porsche, hence the latter being the reason why they're still in GT7. Regardless, cars like the standard 2009 Evora, 2011 Elise, 2003 Elise 111S, 1997 Elise GT1, and the Exige S could feature, and perhaps maybe even the Evija, which has just as much horsepower as a lightning strike. If Polyphony wanted to include Lotus in the Manufacturers' Series, they could add the Evora GTE race car that raced in IMSA quite a while back, and an Evora GT4.)

Radical (Radical was seen in the datamine of GT Sport's files, and the most plausible vehicle from them could be the street-legal RXC Turbo. They could also even add the SR8 RX - one of their most popular track day machines, notable for setting a lap record in the Nurburgring at 6:48, before it was beaten by the Porsche 911 GT2 RS (991) '18. Surprisingly, if Radical were to feature in GT7, BAC wouldn't be the only British track-day manufacturer, although their cars are worlds apart from Radical.)

Zenvo (According to a video from a Youtuber who is, in fact, a banned GT Planet member, there was a screenshot of a DM which shows that Zenvo has shown interest in featuring in Gran Turismo. Perhaps GT7 could be their chance, and if that happens, it would be guaranteed that the TSR-S, their most well-known hypercar with the bizarre, seesaw-like wing, will feature in the game.)
In those 55 brands, are you including BAC (with the BAC Mono)? The car was already confirmed in the first trailer. Also, I'd think that Cizeta would be a more likely addition to the game, than Radical for instance.

Also, that's assuming that the SEMA winners are still under the "Gran Turismo" dealership.

In those 55 brands, are you including BAC (with the BAC Mono)? The car was already confirmed in the first trailer. Also, I'd think that Cizeta would be a more likely addition to the game, than Radical for instance.

Also, that's assuming that the SEMA winners are still under the "Gran Turismo" dealership.
The 55 brands I stated do include BAC, Genesis and Willys (also including Gran Turismo as a manufacturer, and GT Awards - SEMA).

1. Abarth (Italy)
  2. Alfa Romeo (Italy)
  3. Alpine (France)
  4. Aston Martin (United Kingdom)
  5. Audi (Germany)
  6. BAC (United Kingdom)
  7. BMW (Germany)
  8. Bugatti (France)
  9. Chaparral (United States)
  10. Chevrolet (United States)
  11. Citroen (France)
  12. Daihatsu (Japan)
  13. DeTomaso (Italy)
  14. Dodge (United States)
  15. Ferrari (Italy)
  16. Fiat (Italy)
  17. Fittipaldi (United States)
  18. Ford (United States)
  19. Genesis (South Korea)
  20. Gran Turismo (manufacturer) (Polyphony)
  21. GT Awards (SEMA) (Polyphony)
  22. Honda (Japan)
  23. Hyundai (South Korea)
  24. Infiniti (United States)
  25. Jaguar (United Kingdom)
  26. KTM (Austria)
  27. Lamborghini (Italy)
  28. Lancia (Italy)
  29. Lexus (Japan)
  30. Maserati (Italy)
  31. Mazda (Japan)
  32. McLaren (United Kingdom)
  33. Mercedes Benz (Germany)
  34. Mini (Germany)
  35. Mitsubishi (Japan)
  36. Nissan (Japan)
  37. Pagani (Italy)
  38. Peugeot (France)
  39. Plymouth (United States)
  40. Pontiac (United States)
  41. Porsche (Germany)
  42. RE Amemiya (Japan)
  43. Renault (France)
  44. Renault Sport (France)
  45. RUF (Germany)
  46. Shelby (United States)
  47. Subaru (Japan)
  48. Super Formula (Japan)
  49. Suzuki (Japan)
  50. Tesla (United States)
  51. Toyota (Japan)
  52. TVR (United Kingdom)
  53. Volkswagen (Germany)
  54. Willys (United States)
  55. Zagato (Italy)

Last edited:
I certainly predict there being a notable amount of cars, both at GT7's launch and added via content updates, that will seem entirely out of nowhere for many players, including myself. It's these cars that I especially look forward to, whether they're VGTs from previously unannounced marques like we've seen with Genesis, historic models, racecars, or whatever. I wonder if the Vazirani Shul will make it into GT7, for example?

Last edited:
I certainly predict there being a notable amount of cars, both at GT7's launch and added via content updates, that will seem entirely out of nowhere for many players, including myself. It's these cars that I especially look forward to, whether they're VGTs from previously unannounced marques like we've seen with Genesis, historic models, racecars, or whatever. I wonder if the Vazirani Shul will make it into GT7, for example?
I bet 600-650 cars as a prediction for a final peak car count counting update

You really want that Mark X don't you?
Fo'sho.

it's all about the sedans since the first GT. GT2 really set it off when we got the BTCC RMs and Skyline sedan, JGTC Chaser, etc. GT3 kept me focused on the TOM'S X540. GT4 with the WTCC 320i, FPV cars and Commodore. GT5 with the M5. GT6 again with the M5 and Civic Type R. GT Sport surprised me with the Crown. In no way did I see that coming, but why not a newer model?
Still baffled we didn't get the Altima V8 Supercar.

The PD & Toyota/Gazoo partnership, has definitely opened up the possibilities for certain cars.

Back