Gran Turismo 7 Car & Track List Prediction

• Thread starter Razamataz
  • 650 comments
The 55 brands I stated do include BAC, Genesis and Willys (also including Gran Turismo as a manufacturer, and GT Awards - SEMA).

1. Abarth (Italy)
  2. Alfa Romeo (Italy)
  3. Alpine (France)
  4. Aston Martin (United Kingdom)
  5. Audi (Germany)
  6. BAC (United Kingdom)
  7. BMW (Germany)
  8. Bugatti (France)
  9. Chaparral (United States)
  10. Chevrolet (United States)
  11. Citroen (France)
  12. Daihatsu (Japan)
  13. DeTomaso (Italy)
  14. Dodge (United States)
  15. Ferrari (Italy)
  16. Fiat (Italy)
  17. Fittipaldi (United States)
  18. Ford (United States)
  19. Genesis (South Korea)
  20. Gran Turismo (manufacturer) (Polyphony)
  21. GT Awards (SEMA) (Polyphony)
  22. Honda (Japan)
  23. Hyundai (South Korea)
  24. Infiniti (United States)
  25. Jaguar (United Kingdom)
  26. KTM (Austria)
  27. Lamborghini (Italy)
  28. Lancia (Italy)
  29. Lexus (Japan)
  30. Maserati (Italy)
  31. Mazda (Japan)
  32. McLaren (United Kingdom)
  33. Mercedes Benz (Germany)
  34. Mini (Germany)
  35. Mitsubishi (Japan)
  36. Nissan (Japan)
  37. Pagani (Italy)
  38. Peugeot (France)
  39. Plymouth (United States)
  40. Pontiac (United States)
  41. Porsche (Germany)
  42. RE Amemiya (Japan)
  43. Renault (France)
  44. Renault Sport (France)
  45. RUF (Germany)
  46. Shelby (United States)
  47. Subaru (Japan)
  48. Super Formula (Japan)
  49. Suzuki (Japan)
  50. Tesla (United States)
  51. Toyota (Japan)
  52. TVR (United Kingdom)
  53. Volkswagen (Germany)
  54. Willys (United States)
  55. Zagato (Italy)
So that leaves 5 to go atleast. It's actually pretty hard to predict. We could easily get any of those you mentioned, as well as Cadillac, Volvo, Opel, FPV, HSV/Holden, Chrysler, Isuzu, Noble, Saleen, Seat, Spyker, Skoda, Wiesmann, Acura, Ariel, Apollo, Autobacs, Arrinera, Brabham, Buick, Caterham, Cizeta, Callaway, Czinger, Deltawing, DMC, Dome, Fisker, Gillet, Gordon Murray, Gumpert, Henessey, Hudson, Icona, Italdesign, Land Rover, LCC, Lister, Lola, Lynk & Co, Mercury, MG, Monster Sport (SX4 from GT6), Morgan, Oulim Motors, Panoz, Pescarolo, Pininfarina, Rebellion, Rimac, Saab, SCG, Tajima, Tommy Kaira, Triumph. And surelly a lot more that I have yet to add to my list.

From these, we have relevant brands in the road car market, relevant brands for racing, relevant brands for both, historically relevant brands, iconic brands for GT games or brands that simply had premium cars in GT6. In the end, the question is what did PD prioritise, did they go the nostalgia way, by bringing back Cizeta, or Lister, and whatever, did they go with the current "big" brands yet to make a comeback, like Opel, Bentley, Lotus?

If I had to make a prediction of 5 extra manufacturers, I would go with Bentley, Cadillac, Cizeta, Lotus and Opel. But I could be way off.

Besides Bentley, Jeep, Kia, Koenigsegg, Lotus, Radical and Zenvo, may I add another brand I'm predicting that will be in GT7, where you guys wouldn't be that surprised:

Sony (Given Sony's recent interest in entering the EV market sector with the newly-established Sony Mobility division with the original Vision-S 01 sedan, and the recently-introduced Vision-S 02 SUV, it would almost be a crime to not include these two cars into GT7, as this is the true representation of brand pride, where PlayStation got its roots from, and rightfully belongs in its brand family. Though they will probably not be able to hold their own well enough against the Porsche Taycan Turbo S (both cars have 536hp), they can still easily wipe the floor with the Tesla Model S and will probably feel right at home at the Tokyo Expressway tracks. If and when these cars are in GT7, be surprised when someone comes up to you and says "I drive a Sony". In the end, it's a Sony.)

Last edited:
I'm also going to predict that Sony and their recently announced vehicles are going to be in GT7. Sony has their own 1st party racing game that still has a wide audience to introduce their vehicles to. I bet they already let PD scan and model their prototypes and we just didn't see them yet.
1641426169188.png

1641426180087.png

If that E63 is coming, sure been a long while.
Then, we found Mercedes back tracked, saying the E63 and A45 weren’t coming to GT6.
Took PD four years to add the A45 the franchise.

Would be something, if PD added all the Mercedes cars from the GTSport intro, as mentioned in this old feature below.
Be nice to pay this off
8D85A3D2-2396-4FCB-9957-6AC76F7B4FDF.jpeg

39F6007F-7258-40F1-84B5-1F6194A11E06.jpeg

2 months to go, and with 30-40 cars left to reveal. (assuming the entire GTS library carries over)

40 cars, to me, is not a lot.

I mean, how would we react if those 40 doesn't include the ones we wanted?

Such as the highly requested ones from the suggestions thread and/or the previous Pebble Beach/SEMA winners?

There are a few other brands that I predict will be in the game, albeit probably not at launch, but perhaps as cars from updates/DLC, such as:

Apollo/Gumpert
Nike
Rimac
Saleen

Apollo/Gumpert (Considering that De Tomaso is already featured in Gran Turismo with the likes of the Pantera and Mangusta, perhaps another manufacturer that would be a likely inclusion to the series would be Apollo Automobil, formerly known as Gumpert, given that it is the sister company to De Tomaso and owned by the same parent which is a Hong Kong-based investment firm. The strongest candidate of which car to include in Gran Turismo could likely be the Intensa Emozione, as a result, although probably not at launch. Regarding the Apollo S, which was under the company's previous name of Gumpert, it could be also be a given considering it was left intact in NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered, although whether it should be under the Gumpert brand or renamed as Apollo S '10 remains unknown.)

Nike (The year is 2022 now, and given that GT7 releases this year, it would make sense for the "de-facto first Vision Gran Turismo car", the Nike ONE, said to be a popular favorite among Gran Turismo fans, to return as a PS5-quality hyper-premium vehicle. There is still no word on their VGT (codename: Nike TWO) and that of Air Jordan after almost nine years since the announcement of the VGT project, but still, fans have been waiting for the return of a legendary Gran Turismo concept car.)

Rimac (The new parent of Bugatti and a prominent Croatian manufacturer of high-performance EV's also has a strong chance at featuring in Gran Turismo one day, especially given that they follow Gran Turismo on Instagram. It may not mean much, but this could indicate that they have an interest in featuring in the game eventually. As for Bugatti, they are still intact in GT7 due to Porsche's partial ownership of them. The strongest candidate of a Rimac vehicle to feature in GT7 would be the Nevera, and is also known for holding the fastest quarter-mile time overall at 8.52 seconds, making it one of the fastest-accelerating cars out there. It's surely a fitting addition, although not at launch, but perhaps as part a DLC vehicle from updates.)

Saleen (Having previously featured in the series before, but only with the naturally aspirated S7, Saleen is a strange omission from past games. FACT: The designer of the Saleen S7, Phil Frank, was also said to be the designer of the "de-facto first Vision Gran Turismo car", the Nike ONE. I could see the S7 returning, whether it's the naturally aspirated or twin-turbocharged model, albeit as a DLC car, alongside the new S1 as well. They could also join the FIA GTC Manufacturers' Cup with the S7R as a Gr. 3 car (it is a GT1 car that has seen quite some success on the track, making it a formidable competitor), alongside the S1 GT4 in the Gr. 4 class.)

2 months to go, and with 30-40 cars left to reveal. (assuming the entire GTS library carries over)

40 cars, to me, is not a lot.

I mean, how would we react if those 40 doesn't include the ones we wanted?

Such as the highly requested ones from the suggestions thread and/or the previous Pebble Beach/SEMA winners?
Depends on the variety as well. When looking at the Gt Sport Circuit Experience, that's 38 cars. Add the first initial car at Start up and the Sport Mode Etiquette gift kart: 40 cars. If players get one of each from the degrees of PP, Gr.4-Gr.1, I mean, that's all players need. Maybe 15-20 cars all up? Only needing 20 out of 420+ cars isn't bad.

Don’t get it twisted, it’s definitely on the list. Kaz has said that every car in GT Sport will be carried over. They just haven’t gotten around to showing this. The 180SX is coming.
1641783384438.jpg

@Arthur-A no need to worry my man. The 180SX was already officially seen on GT7 media, this screenshot is from the Collector video, so it's 100% coming back.

@Famine I see this isn't the Master Car List thread, but I'll take the opportunity to warn you about this 180SX you may have missed. This car is currently not on the Master Car List/Ultimate Guide.

New Toyota models from the Tokyo Auto Salon: Toyota GRMN Yaris with "Dirt Package" and "Circuit Package" (Japanese Market only, limited to 500 units) and the new GR GT3 Concept, looking to enter WEC/Le Mans in 2024. Shoe-ins for GT7 right?

Attachments

• gr-gt3-concept-1.jpg
    gr-gt3-concept-1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Toyota-GR-GT3-Concept-3-1200x578.jpg
    Toyota-GR-GT3-Concept-3-1200x578.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 16
  • vsh7ncf4vhinmndq2kgp.jpeg
    vsh7ncf4vhinmndq2kgp.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 16
Waiting for these. Thought PD would add more Mazdas during their 100th anniversary. Maybe for GT7.

Last edited:
Maybe some of the new Bugattis? I'm surprised none of them have come to GTS, especially the Chiron which has been out since before its release. PD seems to be on good terms with Bugatti considering the VGT project so I think it's safe to assume that it's an eventuality at least.

I don't foresee that many courses being left to be revealed before launch, with Apricot Hill being my best guess. What's more, is that I find it very hard to predict what entirely new courses could come to GT7, either from the real world or as DLC. However, I feel confident in trying to predict the most likely returning real-world courses:
1. Silverstone
2. Goodwood Hillclimb (Perhaps as part of a special event with an all-new selection of cars?)
3. Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Including infield course.)
4. Twin Ring Motegi
5. Monaco/Cote d'Azur
6. Suzuka West (Seriously, I wonder why it went missing?)
7. Ascari Race Resort
8. Sonoma (Previously known as Infineon.)

Then, here are my predictions for the original courses that are most likely to return:
1. Apricot Hill
2. Grand Valley
3. Mid-Field Raceway
4. Autumn Ring
5. Cape Ring
6. Circuito di Roma
7. Circuito de la Sierra
8. Eiger Nordwand

And here would be the real-world courses that I think would be in PD's character to add:
1. Fuji Speedway 1960's (The one with the massive banked curve as turn 1.)
2. Kyalami (Would be the first GT course set in Africa.)
3. Dubai Autodrome (Would be the first GT course set in the Middle East.)
4. Watkins Glen/Lime Rock Park (There are no courses from the northeast US yet, but at least a few in California alone.)
5. Phillip Island (We need more Oceania courses - at least more than just the otherwise-welcome Mt. Panorama.)
6. Sebring (If only for being part of the supposed triple-crown of endurances, alongside Daytona and Le Mans.)
7. Singaporean GP (It's a unique locale, no? A city-state on a tiny island in the tropical southern Pacific? Anyone?)
8. Malaysian GP (See above - and the fact that it's supposedly one of Tilke's best designs.)

But I'm not done yet. Here are my predictions for original courses:
1. [Alternate Alsace Layout]
2. Colorado Springs - Tarmac
3. Tokyo Expressway West Loop
4. Tokyo Expressway North Loop
5. Tokyo Expressway Outer Loop
6. Northern Isle - Infield
7. Special Stage Route X - Infield
8. [A new circuit set in a real-world location nobody saw coming, like Croatia or Provence, France.]

Finally, here are the courses that I think are actually least likely to return:
1. Top Gear Test Track (Licensing, anyone?)
2. Seattle Circuit (It would need to be re-designed, as the real-world streets have changed insofar that the original course no longer exists.)
3. Super Speedway (We have Northern Isle.)
4. Test Course (We have Special Stage Route X.)
5. New York (I guarantee this layout has changed a ton in the real world. Just the scenery alone has likely been entirely transformed. Besides, I think the Brooklyn E-Prix course would be more relevant, considering that Kaz/PD wants to add Formula E.)
6. Special Stage Route 5/7/11 (I feel that Tokyo Expressway has taken over this locale's niche.)
7. Hong Kong (Not when the real-life E-Prix circuit exists.)
8. [Any moon courses.] (I profoundly doubt we're going back to the moon.)
Waiting for these. Thought PD would add more Mazdas during their 100th anniversary. Maybe for GT7.

Honestly, I'm fine with just the 787B; if anything, I'd like the Mazda RT24-P, as far as racecars go. Maybe the return of a GT300-spec RX-7 FD, too.
It ain’t GT7, but maybe we see it in the game

I think it's highly likely we'll either see this (and the GR Yaris GRMN) at launch, or as DLC. I'm hoping the GT3 Concept also gets a road car homologation special that we can use in the game, too.

A potential prediction I had was the second-generation Daihatsu Copen GRMN.

Maybe some of the new Bugattis? I'm surprised none of them have come to GTS, especially the Chiron which has been out since before its release. PD seems to be on good terms with Bugatti considering the VGT project so I think it's safe to assume that it's an eventuality at least.
Here were my picks, from the "What all-new cars do you want to see in GT7?" thread:
1. Chiron (If only because I feel like it'd make the most sense, with the VGT being very similar to it.)
2. EB110 (Especially since it actually did race at Le Mans.)
3. Type 35 (Notable for being Bugatti's most successful racecar. Plus, I think we could all use more pre-war cars, no?)
4. Divo (I think it looks nice.)
5. Type 57SC Atlantic (Another nice design from when an actual man with the surname Bugatti was still around.)

I also forgot to include this in my top five, but I'd also love to see the Bugatti Bolide come to GT7, too, though I think that given the car's current development, I think it'd be much likelier to come to GT in a content update.

Last edited:
There are three Porsches in a highly popular Scapes scene in the Porsche Museum, all three of which are Turbo models such as:

Porsche 911 Turbo (996) '00
Porsche 911 Turbo (997) '09
Porsche 911 Turbo S (991) '14
img_20.jpeg

Still surprised we never got these Turbos in GT Sport, and I think it would be a crime to not have them in GT7, because after all, if it's a Toyota, or if it's a Porsche, it's likely to be in the game.

Last edited:
Porsche Boxster (986) 1997 - Spiritual successor to the already confirmed 550 and a very important Porsche.
Mitsubishi FTO - Well, the GTO is back, so why not its small, feisty FF cousin, available in GT1-6?
Mazda Roadster (NB) - the only MX-5/Miata generation that hasn't yet had a Premium model.
Audi R8 (Type 4S) - Gran Turismo games followed the R8 almost as closely as the 86 and Corvette, from concept to two road and four race models, it'd be unusual to continue to not have the 2nd gen road R8.
Corvette C8 - inevitably, likely also the faster models next year and the year after
Hyundai something N - i20, Avante, there's a few of them out there, as much as I'd rather the futuristic wombat Staria, this is a predictions post after all.

I mentioned the Supra GT500 and we’ll probably get the updated FR NSX GT500. PD would have to skip the last GT-R for the new Z.

GT500. They did skip the LC500 GT500 and gave us the RC F, to match the 2016 cars. Just hope with the 2021 delay, that wasn’t supposed to mean we were getting 2021 GT500 cars.

There's another brand that I will predict will return in GT7 in the future:

Cizeta - A little backstory time...

Cizeta is a lesser-known Italian-American manufacturer, and the Cizeta-Moroder V16T is said to be one of the most popular exotics in Gran Turismo history, first appearing in GT4, and eventually being converted to premium in GT6, and who knows that it could return one day as a hyper-premium car in GT7 as DLC. It is well-known for its V16 powerplant (actually two Lamborghini V8's sandwiched together on the same crankshaft), and that the design of the car itself was said to be an early idea of what the Lamborghini Diablo will eventually look like.

The Cizeta V16T has never appeared in any other games outside of Gran Turismo, likely out of the brand's obscurity.

The company back then, haven't had the best of fortunes, selling their V16T at a relatively low volume (it was said the Sultan of Brunei owns two of them), and financial troubles plagued the company for most of these years. There was even a story when a V16T was infamously seized and impounded by US customs despite their production having relocated there (as it isn't legal in the States, or likely out of the "show or display" law). Throughout Claudio Zampolli's lifetime, he asserted that the V16T was still able to be ordered and produced as recently as 2018, although no new V16T's were built or seen on the roads after as late as 2003.

There have been recent whispers of Cizeta being resurrected recently, as it was bought up by an Italian entrepreneur based in Germany and actually funded the project to set up to modernize the V16T with new, updated styling from Marcello Gandini himself, and that four turbochargers will be bolted on to the V16 engine (perhaps this will be a believable engine, unlike the Devel Sixteen, whose engine exists, but isn't practical). Unfortunately, Claudio Zampolli passed away last year, and Giorgio Moroder will have nothing to do with the project whatsoever.

With Cizeta's sudden resurrection, perhaps it would be time for them to return to Gran Turismo as well? Only time will tell, whether it's the original V16T, or the supposedly planned modern version with the quad-turbocharged engine and fresh styling.

Last edited:
Porsche 911 Turbo (996) '00
Porsche 911 Turbo (997) '09
Porsche 911 Turbo S (991) '14
I really hope you're right on this one, I would love to see some 911 Turbos from each of those generations plus the 964.

-----
Alright, I'm going to make some of my own car predictions.

Assuming that the Ford GT LM and Audi R8 LMS Evo aren't the only Gr.3 cars to hit GT7 whether its at launch or dlc, I'm going to predict some newer GT3 cars.

Acura NSX GT3 Evo, I'm assuming that PD used the Honda NSX Gr.3 in place because the NSX GT3 was not available for them to scan when GT Sport came out. Now that an evo version came out during all this time PD was working on GT7, I think there's a good chance on it showing up.
1643492485895.png

I'm predicting the C8.R Corvette as a DLC car at the most as the C7 Gr.3 is out-of-date and it would make sense to model the C8.R. We haven't seen it yet, but I think PD is still hiding a good chunk of their car list. They didn't show the Ford GT LM and Audi R8 GT3 Evo right away either, so I can still see this being revealed.
1643492680788.png

Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo, for similar reasons as the Corvette. The 458 GT3 in GT Sport right now was already out-of-date upon release as the first 488 GT3 was active back in 2017.
1643492845170.png

Mclaren 720S GT3, similar to above.
1643492901996.png

This prediction is a bit more iffy as I didn't see it during the GT7 Starting Line video along that car index wall teased behind Kaz. However, Kaz was blocking some of the cars on that wall, so it could be one of the cars that was hiding.
1643493047600.png

and if you're wondering what "car index" I'm talking about, it's here (slow down the footage to 0.25x for a better look):

Back