• Nissan GTR LM
  • Nissan R92CP
  • Porsche 919
  • Porsche 962
  • Toyota GR10
  • Toyota TS030
  • Toyota TS050
6 LMP, 5 Group C, 1 Hypercar

Just 12 cars and 3 groups with a lot of differences, HP, weight, traction, fuel consumption, power system. Now i understand why PD leave this category.

At this point i prefer more racing cars than street cars in the updates, more GR2 and GR1 cars

You are right, but that is no excuse. Group C, Hypercar, Hybrids and VGT gr1 should be in their own classes. And diesels in their own class too, the old late 2000's Audi and Peugeot. They just need to make sure that whenever there is racing, only 1 of these 5 classes is allowed to be used in say a daily race or GTWS race. This is the only way to make gr1 balanced. So in terms of the single player races, it would currently only make sense to have 3 different gr1 class of cars, group c, hybrids and vgt, since those have somewhat of amount of cars. And then make sure AI only uses these.

What about this?

Attachments

• IMG_20230324_122649.jpg
    IMG_20230324_122649.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 8
Well the new SF car is quite possible, but that's probably what the guy who made it thought as well.

Last edited:
The guy who posted this, took a screenshot about yesterday 18 p.m., don't know if it's a fake or kaz deleted the tweet
It's a fake - and not a particularly good one. Not to mention the part where they've cropped off the timestamp (which is moronic, as you can fake that without using any image manipulation at all).

What's especially odd is that they took the time to write "Please send help" in Japanese...

Last edited:
Made a little edit to the le man 800pp race which just looks so silly next to the 700pp race that's double the payout.
View attachment 1241404

The sad thing is we can come up with so many great events for each tracks even if its by just editing some of the existing ones.
I grind the 700 event everyday so I am obviously on this exact screen at least once. I have NO HYPERCAR event on my screen. None. Ever. Not once have I ever seen this event until I started seeing it pop up on peoples posts.
I have done all the resets and my game updates normally every time PD decides to do one. It's a PS5. There is still no Hypercar event on my game. WHY?
(Strangely or peculiar, I also paid for the extra cars when the game launched and NEVER received the cars.)

I grind the 700 event everyday so I am obviously on this exact screen at least once. I have NO HYPERCAR event on my screen. None. Ever. Not once have I ever seen this event until I started seeing it pop up on peoples posts.
I have done all the resets and my game updates normally every time PD decides to do one. It's a PS5. There is still no Hypercar event on my game. WHY?
(Strangely or peculiar, I also paid for the extra cars when the game launched and NEVER received the cars.)
Did you done all Menu Books added in those updates? You won't see it until you begin Hypercar Menu Book.

Last edited:
(Strangely or peculiar, I also paid for the extra cars when the game launched and NEVER received the cars)
The "extra cars" were a pre-order bonus and come from the retailer.

As noted above, you will need to complete Menu Book #39 to see the "Bonus" Menu Books and you'll need to be at least Collector Level 35 to see Hypercar Parade - "Bonus" Menu Book #44 - and its races.

Just finally finished those Historic sportscar menu book events for the 4 star ticket. My reward? Ceramic Brakes for the Roadster TC. Exactly what I wanted. :grumpy:

Back