Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 41,492 comments
1701530545736.gif

I like vgt cars. I would love more events woth them, more time trials and more sport races with vgt cars. Rhey are fascinating and interesting
agreed that VGT cars can be cool, but having a regular one and a GR1 version is just a waste of a million credits (for people trying to acquire all cars) usually since the non-GR one is never usable in races. i actually buy both versions and then sell the non GR version immediately, keep the GR version.

GT just shared a video of Dean Heldt and Nicholas Romero driving a GV60 around an old Barcelona street circuit. Likely means nothing but you never know?

Did anyone else struggle to get a victory in WTC600 for the first time? I just tried it today with a 997 GT3 and didn't even get close to the 1st place. Used the LFA that I got from the Master License and added some ballast, still had some struggle but at least I won the 3 races.

Did anyone else struggle to get a victory in WTC600 for the first time? I just tried it today with a 997 GT3 and didn't even get close to the 1st place. Used the LFA that I got from the Master License and added some ballast, still had some struggle but at least I won the 3 races.
Didn't notice any changes there at all. I use the trusty Aston Martin VGT and there's no noticeable increase in AI speed.

The new LFA (for wanting to come to the game) as far as I am concerned, is definitely the LANCER 9, or 8... cant wait
EVO IX could definitely be the new LFA in that it's another Premium car just sitting there, waiting seven years to come back; but so is the Autozam AZ-1, and the ASL Garaiya and RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX-7 that have been waiting to spice up Group 4... it's hard to pick.

EVO IX could definitely be the new LFA in that it's another Premium car just sitting there, waiting seven years to come back; but so is the Autozam AZ-1, and the ASL Garaiya and RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX-7 that have been waiting to spice up Group 4... it's hard to pick.
Not even sure the ASL Garaiya in its 2008 form even exists anymore (Unless the bodywork is somewhere to be found). If it were added, I think it might be entirely too quick for GR.4 just due to its downforce (Even beating out the silhouette Megane Trophy and the boxy Alfa Romeo) despite its age.

Technically older GT300 would fit in Gr.4 but you would have to nerf them a little because of the downforce as mentioned
I would be for all the Premium models , they look great even in GT5/6

Last edited:
I still have hope for new GT3 cars, sooner or later (Aston Martin Vantage, BMW M4, Ferrari 296 or at least 488, Lambo Huracan Evo, McLaren 720S... maybe it's too early for the new Corvette C8 Z06 and Mustang, and too late for the Bentley, after all we still don't have the Bentley brand at all, at the moment, in Brand Central or elsewhere).

I still have hope for new GT3 cars, sooner or later (Aston Martin Vantage, BMW M4, Ferrari 296 or at least 488, Lambo Huracan Evo, McLaren 720S... maybe it's too early for the new Corvette C8 Z06 and Mustang, and too late for the Bentley, after all we still don't have the Bentley brand at all, at the moment, in Brand Central or elsewhere).
Imho its only matter of time but eventually we should get some of these , just PD likes to do it in their own time

Last edited:
Yeah I guess they'll release it to us once they put enough work and design into it. Realistically how many more VGT's can they think of? That's what I want to know.

i don’t see pd adding a huge amount of race cars in gt7 life cycle by looking at the track record, some new gt3 might happen, but dont expect more than 3-4 a year, we don’t even have the road version of mclaren 720s/765 lt yet i can see this being added before any gr,3 variant, i am glad that most of the cars we are getting in updates are road cars, we know that the new vision car is not coming until january, but i dont think thats mean that december wont have an new content update

Last edited:
i don’t see pd adding a huge amount of race cars in gt7 life cycle by looking at the track record, some new gt3 might happen, but dont expect more than 3-4 a year, we don’t even have the road version of mclaren 720s/765 lt yet i can see this being added before any gr,3 variant, i am glad that most of the cars we are getting in updates are road cars, we know that the new vision car is not coming until january, but i dont think thats mean that december wont have an new content update
no update in december...is somehow predicted ...
I am not suprised 🤣🤣🤣
THEY TEACH US IN LIFE ( BAD START, GOOD ENDING )
PD - ( BAD START, ULTRA BAD FINISH )
but I wish them all the best...they have huge amount of money to spend in december 23 for vacations, gifts, party..etc 😁😁😁😁

Back