Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,400 comments
You may have to shut it down and reboot or complete a first race. I shut Down and started up to get my bonuses. Others completed a race.
I just exited the game and restarted with still no credits, do you mean completely shut off the PS5? If so I will try that next and if it still doesn't work i'll try doing a race.

Edit: The credits popped up for me when I clicked the Gran Turismo icon in the top left and exited out of it. I now have $1,620,000

Last edited:
Really enjoy the new physics… I was actually shocked I spun with tcs on… What Kaz, Pd, Sony who ever… need to do though is figure how to make the road feel like ACC… it feels better than GTS but still lacking compared to ACC.. if they can figure out even 40% sensation you get in ACC GT series will boost up big time… back to the game!

So, uh, I'm about to purchase the Aqua (what an adorable little thing :lol: ) and I notice paid and free credits. Of course I know about the MTX, that's not what I'm griping about. I'm griping about the specific mention of owning up to 20M free credits.

...Is that implying there's no limit for paid credits? Was it this way in Sport?

man I preordered the 25th anniversary digital edition and never got a download for the preorder credits at all, and they haven't shown up either. What gives?

Currently watching the opening movie. Let's see if I received the bonuses.

Edit: Ok so I received the cars but not the 1.6 mill. I'm going to try restarting it.

Last edited:
So, uh, I'm about to purchase the Aqua (what an adorable little thing :lol: ) and I notice paid and free credits. Of course I know about the MTX, that's not what I'm griping about. I'm griping about the specific mention of owning up to 20M free credits.

...Is that implying there's no limit for paid credits? Was it this way in Sport?
Can’t remember if that popped up in GTS.

How the hell do you even drive an electric car? It's just buzzing. There's no gears, no nothing — just buzzing. I'm not getting the audio feedback I'm used to. :lol:

That. and braking with the adaptive triggers is going to take some getting used to.

My first roulette card gave me 10k credits. Nice. Unfortunately I have to get up in 6.5 hours so forcing myself to shut it down. I can't wait until I don't have to deal with the tutorial people anymore. :P

What would be super amusing would be if you could only own 15 million free credits. The puzzle of how to buy a 20 million credit car...

Back