Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 38,956 comments
So, uh, I'm about to purchase the Aqua (what an adorable little thing :lol: ) and I notice paid and free credits. Of course I know about the MTX, that's not what I'm griping about. I'm griping about the specific mention of owning up to 20M free credits.

...Is that implying there's no limit for paid credits? Was it this way in Sport?
You don't even pay for credits in GTS last I checked, you just choose whether to buy the cars with them or money from the PSN store (If you don't switch off the option to display it that is)

The Licence tst at Daytona in the F430, is too cool. Its simple, it the car is so tight on the brakes and the nice through the chicane.

ahhh preorder money just randomly popped up after a license test. All's well with the world!

Bore it out and turbo it. Give it a wing. Wide body. Paint it bright pink with a chrome gold stripe.
i_am_become_death_the_destroyer_of_worlds_visor-r0035f7330341441996b9ce5ef152d18b_z5u0x_704.webp

Last edited:
Anyone else not receiving the bonus credits ? I was given the 4 cars but no credits :grumpy:
I don't have the 100k or 1.5M credits.
I believe you only get the credits after you purchase you starter car from the UCD. That’s a way to force you to buy one of the starting cars and follow that first menu book.

Was the same for me, I had my 4 bonus cars immediately but not the bonus credits yet. They were suddenly there (silently added to the pool) after my first race.

Does anyone know how or when helmet and race suit customization unlocks? Also, don't helmet and race suit designs carry over from GT Sport? There're only a very limited amount of those when I checked out Explore.

Has anyone done the GT3 challenge with the two peppers 🌶 while the AI was trash in the cafe events this is not the case with this GT3 pepper race lol. The physics actually are really good.. the weight transfer effect are good! If you are sloppy good night.. I spun out the first four times and finished 8th… I’m still trying to beat this as we speak.

Last edited:
How the hell do you even drive an electric car? It's just buzzing. There's no gears, no nothing — just buzzing. I'm not getting the audio feedback I'm used to. :lol:

That. and braking with the adaptive triggers is going to take some getting used to.
Ive never found the adaptive triggers fun or useful at all. Switched it off for Dirt5 and F1 because my times were slower, just felt awkward..

I do love the vibrations though. Giggity.

@JDMKING13 I tried that race a few times, managed to get up to 7th at best and either spun or went wide and lost all the places.. gona need some time with that one lol.
Maybe i need a better car because i was trying it with the supra that you get with the 25th ed. And i think its a little under powered compared to the others you race.

@everyone, the credits for me showed up after a race or 2.

Last edited:
Ive never found the adaptive triggers fun or useful at all. Switched it off for Dirt5 and F1 because my times were slower, just felt awkward..

I do love the vibrations though. Giggity.

@JDMKING13 I tried that race a few times, managed to get up to 7th at best and either spun or went wide and lost all the places.. gona need some time with that one lol.
Maybe i need a better car because i was trying it with the supra that you get with the 25th ed. And i think its a little under powered compared to the others you race.

@everyone, the credits for me showed up after a race or 2.
Bro I’m getting to 4th but I’ll make a mistake an two or three AI cars pass me because they are right on me!

Anyone on PS4 notice the occasional crackling in the audio? Seems to only happen in cockpit view. I'm guessing CPU-related.

Yesterday I watched a Brand Central car list video on YouTube so I pretty much knew before playing what all the 2001 and upwards cars are. But many of the classics are still unknown to me (and I’m a big fan of classics). I LOVE discovering them in-game as I play. Like for example this one used in licence test B5. That thing is…. cute and adorable! 😍

1646378463800.jpeg

Still no bonus credits. I've completed all of the National B licenses and currently on menu book 4. I'm seeing everyone either get theirs immediately, after UCD or after couple races. Any suggestions or should I keep waiting until it is cheekly add in.😂

That. and braking with the adaptive triggers is going to take some getting used to.

Indeed. On the Music Rally, I felt I was braking normally because it was giving resistance and then found I had way more to go on 'pedal' travel when I was already on the grass, about to hit a barrier.

At this point, I've found them to be nothing but a hindrance.

So I received my 3 bonus pre-order cars, but not my pre-order bonus currency?
You should get them no later than by the time you complete the first B License test. This is intentional so that your first car has to be one of the three starters. Beyond that...
Still no bonus credits. I've completed all of the National B licenses and currently on menu book 4. I'm seeing everyone either get theirs immediately, after UCD or after couple races. Any suggestions or should I keep waiting until it is cheekly add in.😂
I think @05XR8 said they restarted their console and came back to find them added in. Maybe you could try that.

Turn PlayStation completely off. Restart after a few minutes.

Eks
You should get them no later than by the time you complete the first B License test. This is intentional so that your first car has to be one of the three starters. Beyond that...

I think @05XR8 said they restarted their console and came back to find them added in. Maybe you could try that.

This isn't true, they appeared for me before I bought my first car, which was the 964.

Got my digital copy first car I bought was the LP640 and a few others before the Honda Fit. I’m now at 100,000 credits.

Last edited:
VXR
This isn't true, they appeared for me before I bought my first car, which was the 964.
The second part is. I had not received mine even though I did the same as everyone else. Only after I shut it down and came back later, the credits were added.

VXR
Just when I thought I had it figured out. :lol: I stand corrected then. Seems to be random for everyone.

Back