Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,189 comments
That video is from Sept 3rd so not even PS5 relevant.

The uploader description also shows that it's their own work though it does seem similar to a rumour article I saw over on Push Square about how it might look, we'll see in time.

I might as well jump on and take advantage to pump up views on my youtube channel if people STILL can't tell the difference between the real stuff and the fakes. Yes it'd be taking advantage of people for some selfish gain but at some point, it goes from "Simple mistake" to "You can't tell from something that obvious? Seriously?"

Hopefully they have access to a GT Sport build that supports DualSense so can get more impressions on how the controller feels. Shouldn't be too long before we at least get a PS5 update which is hopefully accompanied with a GT7 update. I wonder what development conditions PDI are facing in current times and how that has impacted them?

Maybe we will get some footage of Nürburgring this weekend.

GT7 looks like a GT Sport Remaster renamed back to internal name now that is worthy to be part of the numbered series having an original circuit such as Trial Mountain and having more of a classic career mode at launch. It would be great if they could release it on the 10 year anniversary of GT5, time flies!

Hopefully they have access to a GT Sport build that supports DualSense so can get more impressions on how the controller feels. Shouldn't be too long before we at least get a PS5 update which is hopefully accompanied with a GT7 update. I wonder what development conditions PDI are facing in current times and how that has impacted them?

Maybe we will get some footage of Nürburgring this weekend.

GT7 looks like a GT Sport Remaster renamed back to internal name now that is worthy to be part of the numbered series having an original circuit such as Trial Mountain and having more of a classic career mode at launch. It would be great if they could release it on the 10 year anniversary of GT5, time flies!

I heavily doubt we’ll be getting PS5 information (or game info) from Travis himself.

Good advertisement from Sony, giving Travis a console so early though

Yes, i'm sure Travis Scott will be giving us detailed feedback on the control of GT Sport...
I heavily doubt we’ll be getting PS5 information (or game info) from Travis himself.

Good advertisement from Sony, giving Travis a console so early though
I mentioned "They" as in the influencers who are getting PS5 access so there should be PS5 information blowout quite soon, same for Xbox. Who knows, our own celeb, @Jordan might have one too or will have one soon...

It isn't that long to console launch now, less than two months.

What the smeg is a Travis Scott?

He's what all the cool kids listen to these days, apparently. I usually see his name pop up when a music festival announces (or rather announced, pandemic) an artist like Rage Against The Machine and all the 17 year olds say "Who are these emos, we want Travis Scott".

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=travis+scott

Anyway, he’s a big rapper. Probably one of the biggest right now; 44 million monthly listeners on Spotify, 33 million followers on Instagram, etc. I like their music, anyway...

Also known for having a Fortnite concert (yeah, really) that broke records and currently has a McDonalds meal in their name. He’s had a pretty busy year
Is he not the Cillit Bang guy then?

To be realistic and not make hopes that definitly will not be satisfied, realisticaly I say that we will don't have GT7 information until Late October or November near the PS5 launch should have a big event where maybe they could show something about GT7, but probably until November nothing

Is there any potential upcoming conference or whatever where we might hear/see more regarding GT7? Or are we just completely in the dark atm?

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see anything about GT7 this side of the PS5 release, I think the closer to release the more we will see a focus on the launch games and games being released soon after launch.

We aren't asking him for feedback.

Saidur said "Hopefully they have access to a GT Sport build that supports DualSense so can get more impressions on how the controller feels." whilst quoting his instagram post.

He'd probably be playing Spiderman Miles Morales instead.

I know, hence the obvious sarcasm.

Initially, I thought it was a chair.
images - 2020-09-27T195444.422.jpeg

Back