Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,396 comments
I love how this game rewards your hard work.:rolleyes:

6 MILLION dollars in Bugatti Cars that I'm not even a fan of just for this.:yuck: Why not just give me a 3 star ticket and 2K at least I could recoup some of my 6M back.
View attachment 1216460

It clearly stated the reward was an engine ticket. If you didn’t want that, why bother buying the cars and then coming here to moan about it?

Which tracks have a fully dynamic time of day in GT7? I know that Spa has (from the Mission race). Yesterday I did some custom races at Deep Forest and Catalunya and although they have multiple options to set the time of day and I put the time of day time lapse to 30x I couldn't see the morning light. I started at evening and it got dark (probably night setting) but no dawn after 10 mins. Same on Goodwood where I set it to noon and after some minutes it was evening but it never went to dawn.

Which tracks have a fully dynamic time of day in GT7? I know that Spa has (from the Mission race). Yesterday I did some custom races at Deep Forest and Catalunya and although they have multiple options to set the time of day and I put the time of day time lapse to 30x I couldn't see the morning light. I started at evening and it got dark (probably night setting) but no dawn after 10 mins. Same on Goodwood where I set it to noon and after some minutes it was evening but it never went to dawn.
Road Atlanta
Nurburgring
Spa 24hr
Autopolis
Daytona
Tokyo Expressway
Northern Isle
High Speed Ring
Le Mans
Mount Panorama
Special Stage Route X

Last edited:

Not about added circuits since spa...

I could see it happening. Would tie in nicely with the PSVR2 release date as well if they have been working on that.

Please be decent vr2 integration. Just pre ordered mine today...only really like look of re8 so far, but no doubt others will ne added...

You can run GR.3 chilli pepper race also. First corner on first lap is choppy and it was fine. So yeah, it got worse 😶

Tried that race 3 times this morning - restarted it after a couple of laps. Didn;t notice any issues tbh. Maybe very slight/brief chop on first turn in 1 race, but barely noticeable, and I was really focusing on finding issues :D.

PS5, cockpit view, Corvette Gr3.

Haven't restarted PS5 for weeks either, leave in rest mode.

@GlamFM

Last edited:
Oh, that’s cool, but like everything else we have to create, it’s just wrong we’re missing so much. Still cool though.
Agree 05XR8 pd adding the real c8r would be a dream and alone with owning the fxx-k are my 2 main goals in GT7 hopefully I can at least get to own the fxx-k. :(

B80
Tried that race 3 times this morning - restarted it after a couple of laps. Didn;t notice any issues tbh. Maybe very slight/brief chop on first turn in 1 race, but barely noticeable, and I was really focusing on finding issues :D.

PS5, cockpit view, Corvette Gr3.

Haven't restarted PS5 for weeks either, leave in rest mode.

@GlamFM

Yeah, it seems that only chase cam is affected 🙄

What possible reason do they have for scrapping the 'increased payout for using an underpowered car' bonus in single player? (Apart from the obvious pushing MTX).

Tuning up a weaker car to race against supercars is part of the spirit of motorsports, at least the spirit of Gran Turismo! It's sad they don't encourage it. Instead the community is pushed into downgrading their vehicles for easy money on the grinding events.

I'm sure it's been said before, but I just felt like posting.

Ok I've noticed this, Clubman Cup Plus at Tokyo only has 5 cars in the grid. Other than World Rally events I think that's the smallest grid you can get

Attachments

• 1852c52269359-screenshotUrl.jpg
    1852c52269359-screenshotUrl.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 12
Question why does pd continue to think that american cars can be fitted with turbochargers?

Can they?
Yes, it's a fallacy of past games that many of them couldn't be. I'd like to see turbo and supercharger options on more cars and then its up to the player which way they want to generate the power, NA, turbo or supercharged.

Last edited:
Yes, it's a fallacy of past games that many of them couldn't be. I'dlike to see turbo and supercharger options on more cars and then its up to the player which way they want to generate the power, NA, turbo or supercharged.
Yes this would had been cool to do with the c8

Maybe someone should show this to PD so they can stop there bias that american cars don't use turbos :yuck:

2013 Viper

Let us do this with vipers and vettes pd.

Question why does pd continue to think that american cars can be fitted with turbochargers?

Can they?
Bugs the heck out of me that only a few can be turboed. Obviously PD has never heard of Gale Banks.

Back