Gran Turismo 7 leaked out plus release date at GameStop *rumor*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netherlands
Netherlands
GTJG44
Seems a user on NeoGaf by the name of Bryank75 has supposedly found promo for Gran Turismo 7 at his gamestop, with info on a april 2019 release date and a collectors edition. For now this is still a rumor, but it’s weird that this shows up out of nowhere.

Now if that's not a 'shopped picture I'll be amazed. Suspiciously similar shadowings on the covers, a white reflection on the lower right of the rightmost box with nothing that would give such a reflection and above all, a very odd 7+ PEGI rating for a GT title.

Ferrari-HD-Widescreen-Wallpaper.jpg

The artwork on the cover is just a random LaF wallpaper with some smoke (?) effects. Not very believable :lol:

No I don't want to pre-order anything. No I don't want a stupid warranty on a game. No I don't want to do this to get that. Just take my money for the one thing I came in for and move on.

I go in every once in awhile for one thing like a used game or a new controller (don't wanna wait the 2 day Amazon Prime time) and they always give me such crap every single time. You recognize me at this point. Is it that much more to remember I don't care about any of that stuff? I bought a controller the other day to replace my old one and the guy tries to sell me on a used one because it's cheaper. Already weird, Then he tried to sell me on one of a different color. I wanted black because it's 5 bucks cheaper and I don't care about colors. He was really trying to push the colors and I just kept trying to explain I'm cheap and don't care. It almost got to a point that I wanted to bitch at him for it but there were kids there.

No I don't want to pre-order anything. No I don't want a stupid warranty on a game. No I don't want to do this to get that. Just take my money for the one thing I came in for and move on.

I go in every once in awhile for one thing like a used game or a new controller (don't wanna wait the 2 day Amazon Prime time) and they always give me such crap every single time. You recognize me at this point. Is it that much more to remember I don't care about any of that stuff? I bought a controller the other day to replace my old one and the guy tries to sell me on a used one because it's cheaper. Already weird, Then he tried to sell me on one of a different color. I wanted black because it's 5 bucks cheaper and I don't care about colors. He was really trying to push the colors and I just kept trying to explain I'm cheap and don't care. It almost got to a point that I wanted to bitch at him for it but there were kids there.
We have gamemania here which uses the exact same tactics as gamestop.

It's ridiculous that they get it to work all the time. The mother with her son that was there were buying some Nintendo Switch games and she just casually said yes to a $10 warranty for a game that probably only cost double that. It's such a gimmick. If you don't have that and the game breaks, what then? You return it with your receipt and you get your money (if bought used) or credit for something else. Simple as that. It's basically paying extra money so if you want to return it later or it breaks (which they physically don't if you're not an idiot) you can get cash instead of store credit.

It's ridiculous that they get it to work all the time. The mother with her son that was there were buying some Nintendo Switch games and she just casually said yes to a $10 warranty for a game that probably only cost double that. It's such a gimmick. If you don't have that and the game breaks, what then? You return it with your receipt and you get your money (if bought used) or credit for something else. Simple as that. It's basically paying extra money so if you want to return it later or it breaks (which they physically don't if you're not an idiot) you can get cash instead of store credit.

That kind of crap may well be helping in the downfall in brick and mortar stores. With online games (downloaded) there is no need for a warranty. Failing that more people will flock to amazon where there is no pushy retail schmos.

Last edited:
I was basically muttering that to myself as I left. No one wants to go there when they're gonna get hassled for crap over and over

Except this time he isn't smelling anchovies #BS

Is it photoshopped? Gamestop cant possibly have a preorder for a game that has not been announced. Is that legal?

I never knew game warranties were a thing. That's quite something. :lol: Any way they can find to make money I guess.

You can go to a gamestop shop, take two gamecases, put the cover in these cases, put the games back and take a photo

I thought neogaf was dead and buried under the sheer amount of self-righteousness of it's users and moderators. Oh well, that's weird.

Regarding the leak...That doesn't look very truthful, but a release date of April 2019 shows us that they have been working on GT7 for a long time which could explain some lack of content in GT Sport, that is being saved for the new game.

Anyway, this all looks very sketchy to me.

Last edited:
Neogaf is dead, plus all the people who use to be there is move to new the forum. The info look way fake and photoshop. It don't tell anything about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back