Gran Turismo 7 leaked out plus release date at GameStop *rumor*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wpid-wp-1416458120695.jpeg

That's how much salt I'm taking this with.

tenor.gif

I can see the picture isn't photoshopped, those are real cases.

...real, as in, physical entities, but fake ones. Someone actually made those just to get likes from a fraud. Pathetic.

See this is why stores like gamestop are dying. Couple this pathetic tactic of extracting as much money as they can from the customers to online games with almost daily discounts and I'm not surprised at all if they'd die out this year for good.

The sad part is I'm the type of gamer who wants physical copies and CDs :(

Not buying it.

The rumor, I mean. I would buy the game if it was real. But it doesn't look real.

Pfft...forget about GT7. I’m all about that Sonic Mania, yo.
Yes please.

See this is why stores like gamestop are dying. Couple this pathetic tactic of extracting as much money as they can from the customers to online games with almost daily discounts and I'm not surprised at all if they'd die out this year for good.

I've largely stopped buying physical games. The only physical game I really want (Nintendo Labo doesn't count) is Sonic Mania Plus and only for the sweet reversible cover and art book. I already have the original version of Mania digitally.

For me this only good thing about physical is the price... its often less than digital,

Further if you hate the game then there's resale. As if it you have to download so much anyway the 25-50Gb on the actual disc isnt so important.

I've largely stopped buying physical games. The only physical game I really want (Nintendo Labo doesn't count) is Sonic Mania Plus and only for the sweet reversible cover and art book. I already have the original version of Mania digitally.
The only reason I still buy physical is because I like having a physical copy of the game. But if trends like these go on I might just give up this aesthetic and go digital

It s simply a shopped picture, so a placeholder
I can't wait if the true 7 exist on this gen
Why? What makes you think it would be any good given their recent games?

That's some horrible looking 7 on this cover. Plus, GT would always be rated E. Not E10+.
Good point, that 7 looks horrible. Another important flaw is that games as far out as GT7 are always have the rating as "RP" for pending. There is no way GT7 has been rated by the ESRB...
Why? What makes you think it would be any good given their recent games?
Well considering GTS is phenomenal, I would say GT7 has a great chance to be a good game.

If that turns out to be true and GT7 is coming as a GT Sport user i would be a little disappointed because first we paid for GTS like a full GT game and now they would simply abandon it while they promise earlier there would be more in this game. I don't know if its good idea to release the full new game if only the content will increase while the graphics or physics wouldn't be so much different from the last title.

Only reason to keep physical games are if you like to collect them or see retail value to trade in.

I don't want GT7 this gen.

I'd rather have more support for GTS and then a GT game for PS5 quicker.

Which won't happen and instead PD will release another GT game on PS4 close to PS5 launch and then take 4 years to make (by then) current gen title :lol: :nervous:

Why does it sound so realistic :banghead::rolleyes:

...I still think they're going to turn GT Sport into 7 via updates. I mean, the engine is already there. They can easily change the title on the PS4 dashboard. It's just a matter of adding cars and tracks, bringing back GT Auto, and redesigning the menus, perhaps redoing GT League into an actual GT Mode to make it feel fresh.

Of course, however, it'd be a total nightmare for bandwidth-restricted users, so... maybe a separate release is better. -shrug-

I honestly doubt that there will be another GT on the PS4. There simply is no reason for it these days since content can be added via updates and a racing game doesn‘t require a new iteration every (few) year(s) now. For games like The Elder Scrolls or Final Fantasy it‘s understandable as every new game actually is something new and not just refined gameplay and new content. GT doesn‘t have a story to play through so it‘s ok to constantly update it until the release of the next GT on the next generation of consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back