Gran Turismo 7 leaked out plus release date at GameStop *rumor*

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Livestock sounds are still laughably inaccurate....we've been complaining about this since FS 16!
* The game launches with 12 Kubota tractors and combines, while Deere and New Holland each only have 8 models. How many Kubotas do you really need for discing and harvest?
* Only one shade of green in the livery editor for John Deere.
* Harvest Crew mode only allows 1 driver at a time, and completely skips eastern Colorado and South Dakota as locations.
* Inaccurate weather engine really doesn't affect planting or harvest game play at all.
* Monsanto and DeKalb seed varieties are earned via game play credits, but all other varieties are DLC. What???
* Online plowing is laggy, with plants coming up in crooked lines no matter how straight you plow.
* The barn and livestock renderings leave a lot to be desired.

These and other shortcomings are why I will NOT be buying Farming Simulator 19.

* Livestock sounds are still laughably inaccurate....we've been complaining about this since FS 16!
* The game launches with 12 Kubota tractors and combines, while Deere and New Holland each only have 8 models. How many Kubotas do you really need for discing and harvest?
* Only one shade of green in the livery editor for John Deere.
* Harvest Crew mode only allows 1 driver at a time, and completely skips eastern Colorado and South Dakota as locations.
* Inaccurate weather engine really doesn't affect planting or harvest game play at all.
* Monsanto and DeKalb seed varieties are earned via game play credits, but all other varieties are DLC. What???
* Online plowing is laggy, with plants coming up in crooked lines no matter how straight you plow.
* The barn and livestock renderings leave a lot to be desired.

These and other shortcomings are why I will NOT be buying Farming Simulator 19.
What are the little things you find ANNOYING in Farming Simulator 19?
:lol:

If GT7 comes in 2019 with Pikes Peak, Seattle, all fictional tracks ... I could be considering to buy a PS4.

If Sony anounces it at E 3 then it was legit . If not then I call bs

They also can organize a special event like GT6 at Silverstone.

Seems a user on NeoGaf by the name of Bryank75 has supposedly found promo for Gran Turismo 7 at his gamestop, with info on a april 2019 release date and a collectors edition. For now this is still a rumor, but it’s weird that this shows up out of nowhere.

No way.
As others have said we've never seen a GT released that quickly (besides GT2, that was 2 years) and considering the PS4 is ending its life cycle, it wouldn't make sense for Polyphony to develop a fully fledged GT title on a dying console. Then, to follow up, there would either be a rushed console launch game, like HD concept or Prologue on PS3, and we'd wait years for a fully fledged installment (GT5) Or, and this would be unprecedented for Polyphony, a GT7 remaster for PS5
It just makes more sense to me that they would already be developing for PS5, especially given Polyphony's long standing relationship with Sony. They are probably one of the first if not the first developer that gets access to Sony's new toys, they often create tech demos for new consoles (GT concept 2000, GT HD concept).
Heck, it's not that farfetched an assumption to say that Kazunori Yamauchi is testing GT7 in early form, on a prototype PS5, as I type this!!!

Now how's that for speculation!
Coming from the guy that predicted Grand Theft Auto 5 wouldn't be seen on the PS3...

No way.
As others have said we've never seen a GT released that quickly (besides GT2, that was 2 years) and considering the PS4 is ending its life cycle, it wouldn't make sense for Polyphony to develop a fully fledged GT title on a dying console. Then, to follow up, there would either be a rushed console launch game, like HD concept or Prologue on PS3, and we'd wait years for a fully fledged installment (GT5) Or, and this would be unprecedented for Polyphony, a GT7 remaster for PS5
It just makes more sense to me that they would already be developing for PS5, especially given Polyphony's long standing relationship with Sony. They are probably one of the first if not the first developer that gets access to Sony's new toys, they often create tech demos for new consoles (GT concept 2000, GT HD concept).
Heck, it's not that farfetched an assumption to say that Kazunori Yamauchi is testing GT7 in early form, on a prototype PS5, as I type this!!!

Coming from the guy that predicted Grand Theft Auto 5 wouldn't be seen on the PS3...
Ps4 is selling like hotcakes . The consumer has made it clear they don't care about power , they wan't games . If ms wasn't so underhanded people would be happy If thiscgen lasted till 2022 . The ps4 hit it's stride in 2017 , it didn't really have much going for it for 3 years ..

No way.

Is GT6 not ringing any bells for you? At all? Seriously it wouldn't surprise me if Sony forced PD to make GT7 after it turned out GTS only sold 3.3 million copies.

As others have said we've never seen a GT released that quickly (besides GT2, that was 2 years) and considering the PS4 is ending its life cycle, it wouldn't make sense for Polyphony to develop a fully fledged GT title on a dying console.

I’m sorry, what? :odd:

I’m sorry, what? :odd:
Ok, maybe " dying console" is the wrong words. I dont mean PS4 is fizzling out or becoming unpopular, just that its 2018 now and a lot of experts predict the PS5 to be released in 2020 (probably around xmas, putting that just over 2 years from now.
Im just saying personally i don't think Polyphony would be close enough to completing a full on GT title before PS5 is around the corner. I just think it makes more sense for Polyphony to take 3-4 years with the next title, rather than try n rush out a follow up within a year or two. And if im wrong and GT7 does come out next year, I imagine it would be a disappointment compared to a game that takes longer to develop. And given that, at least in my opinion, GTS has been the first real disappointing game in the GT series (this is just what ive gathered from what ive read online, personally, while i agreed its not as fleshed out as previous GT games, i still really like it) it would be unwise of Polyphony to rush the.next game.
But i guess if you look at the pattern of release dates for the series it could really go either way, while i think its more likely, and id prefer if GT7 was a PS5 launch title, i guess its not impossible for us to see a new GT in 2019 2020. Plus these "experts" ive quoted calling for PS5 in 2020 could be wrong, and we don't see it til 2025 or something

Original GT: 1997
GT 2: 1999
PS2 releases winter 2000
GT3: 2001 (didnt make it for launch, but still one of the 1st big racing titles on PS2)
GT4: 2004
PS3 releases in 2006
GT5 prologue: 2007
GT5:2010
GT6:2013
PS4 released winter 2014
GTS: 2017
GT7: between winter 2019 and winter 2021 is my guess

If you look at that pattern, and look at the games released and when, youd notice for GT7 to come out in April 2019 would mean a development time of less than two years, which would be the shortest for the series yet, too short if you ask me, unless a good portion of development was already done before they even released GTS.

P.S. I don't think Sony can really "force" Polyphony to do anything, at least not like other developers. Polyphony is Sony's baby, its cash cow. The games are what they are because Kazunori Yamauchi and Polyphony are given as much time as they need, and early access to new Sony hardware. Because Sony know Polyphony will make their tech look good. Hell, the GT series is a console seller, i wouldn't own a PS4 is Gran Turismo wasn't an exclusive. Sony is smart enough to not mess with the hen that's laid so many golden eggs

GT2 was released a year before the PS2 came out.

GT4 was released a year before the PS3 was announced and two years before it eventually released (remember it was delayed quite a bit).

GT6 was released shortly before the PS4 came out.

PD have lots of form for releasing titles late on in a consoles cycle and I highly doubt they're done with the PS4/Pro yet.

GT2 was released a year before the PS2 came out.

GT4 was released a year before the PS3 was announced and two years before it eventually released (remember it was delayed quite a bit).

GT6 was released shortly before the PS4 came out.

PD have lots of form for releasing titles late on in a consoles cycle and I highly doubt they're done with the PS4/Pro yet.
I still hope we don't see GT7 soon, Id rather they just add more stuff to GTS in the meantime and work on making GT7 the "magnum opus" of the series, hahaha

The 2019 situation is more believable when most likely PS5 will be announced at E3 2019 for a release of 2020, or even fall of 2019.
Since it's all been 2 games per console.

This is my bet.

Will happen.
GT7 will be released in the last year of PS4. In the case, in 2019.

GTS is the actual Prologue of the current generation.

How to sum it up perfectly.

Exactly the point of most of the player base.

Go on to the PlayStation store and watch the trailer for gt sport.

Listen to the voiceovers talking about GT became this, and GT became that, and you see who polyphony were listening to when they were designing this game.

It was not the actual majority of the player base, it was an extremely loud, annoying, vocal, selfish, bunch of Sebastian Loeb and Louis Hamilton wannabes.

There’s a reason why it’s not on sale for full price in most places anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back