Gran Turismo 7 Livery Editor - General Discussion Thread

52544013830_92d7025581_h.jpg

52543068517_d9caa98e61_h.jpg

This Dentsu RC F GT3 took some brainstorming throughout the past week on a design that looked descent to my eyes.

Screenshot_20221207-013722_Gallery.jpg

I had a question I was hoping one of you could help me with. The Gr3 Mustang I made a while back has orange rims and green lugnuts. I cant replicate that on any of my other tyres. Do you guys know how I did that?

Last edited:
Has anybody get any tips for getting gold BBS looking nice on the M3 and Sierra.

I've tried multiple variants of special paints like the Aluminum and Liguid metallics but they all seem to look off or too bright and I can't seem to find a hex/HSV code that looks OK.

Has anyone found a special colour or an HSV coding that gives something that looks like the original wheels would have done in gold?

There are some Einkei wheels which are a similar style to the standard BBS wheels, but I'd prefer to use the BBS if possible assuming I can sort a colour out that works

Last edited:
Has anybody get any tips for getting gold BBS looking nice on the M3 and Sierra.

I've tried multiple variants of special paints like the Aluminum and Liguid metallics but they all seem to look off or too bright and I can't seem to find a hex/HSV code that looks OK.

Has anyone found a special colour or an HSV coding that gives something that looks like the original wheels would have done in gold?

There are some Einkei wheels which are a similar style to the standard BBS wheels, but I'd prefer to use the BBS if possible assuming I can sort a colour out that works
Which BBS wheels? The LM have a gold version. I've always used Y1/Y2 aluminum metallic or liquid metallic and they usually look about right. You could also try the matte metallic or have a look through some of the manufacturers paints (although those look a bit more bronze or "champagne" than gold most of the time).

Which BBS wheels? The LM have a gold version. I've always used Y1/Y2 aluminum metallic or liquid metallic and they usually look about right. You could also try the matte metallic or have a look through some of the manufacturers paints (although those look a bit more bronze or "champagne" than gold most of the time).

On the standard lattice style ones (I can't remember the name of the top of my head right now), it was Y1/Y2 variants I am sure I was using but they all looked off to me.

There's also Y1/Y2 Small Flakes if you wanted a more obviously metallic look.
I'll have a look at those when I get back on the PS5 tomorrow.

These photos to say that like many players, after ~ 6 months doing almost every day only Le Mans 700PP (2 times in the morning and 2 times in the afternoon = 3.3M Cr) with the Supra RC19, for the collection cars, mainly for the "Legend Cars" (not finished, still 10 cars, the most expensive 8M Cr), I'm finally starting to have fun with other cars with liveries (easy 😊) and tuning... 😤🙂
20829188282828894.jpg
20830235301017177.jpg
IMG_20221209_070742.jpg
IMG_20221209_070945.jpg

Last edited:

For golds/bronzes, I've had to dip into the actual manufacturer colors. Haven't been happy with the generic golds.

Question: will reinstalling GT7 have some positive effect on the infamous "0% rendering" stuck?
Lately, GT7 has been giving me this error frequently and each time it resets all my work. It is infuriating.

Just a quick question, is it already confirmed we can have an unlimited livery collection?
I'm working on a large project to gather like every SuperGT livery (lol not sure why actually but bored), but my collection is growing like weed.

iE0Rr0n.png

But not sure if 15 pages is the max.

How many liveries do people have?
Also, I can't browse through my collection, is that a known bug?

If anyone wants to join the project:

Here is the sheet with links to all liveries.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back