Gran turismo 7 Logitech g29 Dead Zone

• Thread starter Alexgtr
  • 4 comments
I do not think you can set the clutch's dead zone.
To use the clutch (as I remember from a thread here):
1. Get a car which has cluth in the real life
2. And/or buy manual gearbox
3. Before start the car press it down (to sign you want to use it)
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I do not think you can set the clutch's dead zone.
To use the clutch (as I remember from a thread here):
1. Get a car which has cluth in the real life
2. And/or buy manual gearbox
3. Before start the car press it down (to sign you want to use it)
Hope this helps.
hello! how are you? when you first start the game you don't have a car with manual transmission even though you put manual in the menu, so I was afraid that there would be no clutch function in the game, and already I was frustrated and angry with the game for other things that I put this message , thanks for your interest.
Now that I am level 27 I already have cars that in real life are manual transmission and I realized that if the car is automatic in real life it is automatic in the game unless I bought a fully customized manual/race transmission.
with dead zone in pedals I was referring specifically to the brake and accelerator, call me crazy but I come from PROJECT CAR 2 and DIRT 4 and those games could configure and calibrate many aspects of the steering wheel, pedals and gear box, for example in DIRT 4 I used my lever Shifts like sequential in 3rd gear I put up gear and 4rd gear was down gear.
Another problem I have with GT7 is that I can't customize what I see on the screen, I use the camera inside the car without any information on the screen for greater immersion, but certain race data is important and I can't choose pit strategy. in PROJECT CARS 2 the information is dynamic and what you want appears on the screen with just a button and it disappears from the screen when you no longer need it.

I thank you for the message, greetings!

Latest Posts

Back