Gran Turismo 7 Revealed for PlayStation 5

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,404 comments
From the little we've all seen so far .... I'm in the Optimistic Group of Players. đź‘Ť
As it seems like they have been listening to us Fans:cheers:

Some very nice touches that Remind you of Previous Gran Turismo's. :cool:
Like the Menus, Used Cars, Tuning, etc.:D
Some new things of Interest, like the GT Cafe. đź’ˇ

I'm guessing here but.. also it would make complete sense if all of the Cars & Tracks in GT Sport are in GT 7 at Launch. :)
Surely PD Scanned everything at a Higher Resolution than shown on GTS for the PS4 (4k).
If they knew that the PS5 Launch (with 8k) was only a year or two away.
Otherwise they'd need to do everything again from scratch ! :eek:

I welcome the return of any of the Old Tracks we know and Love. đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Even if they have been tweaked a little. :lol:
(Hope they've kept the Monkeys & the Loch Ness Monster, etc.) ;)

Hopefully I'll also be able to Find / Race some of the Cars I've actually Owned / Driven, in the Used Cars Section.

Looking forward to seeing more Videos of GT7 to keep me going until Launch Day.

...I guess each of our eyes see differently, then. *shrug* But to me at least, the 2016 footage does look like GT7's by a percentage at least. I see better contrast on some of the tracks (trackside lighting) at least, where the final game looks a bit dim.

But again, to each our own.

Translator San for Next-Gen! (I think...)

gt72.png

Like the traffic moving on the roads in the min menu. The "cars" are flowing on driver's left. Interesting. :)
You're talking about the GT7's returned map menu? Yeah, this what I wanted and expected, from the map menu, not only it returning, but also an actual functioning city with modern technology now, instead of just the background like in early GT. Other than traffics, I think they should make it correspond to the time, where at daytime the city would be bright, at night time the city would be dark like it's shown in the trailer. Probably for the biggest utilization for the city, implement free roam outright on it?

I think they should make it correspond to the time, where at daytime the city would be bright, at night time the city would be dark...
Yeahh!! I'm playing Gran Turismo 4 right now, and i can't help but burn my eyes because how bright the menu is, and given the fact that in 2019 the trend of technology was giving dark, and bright theme, GT should implement that, too.

I sure hope that 2016 2020 comparison video is no indication of the final GT7 build, cause that would be disappointing as 4yrs output for a sizeable company
Tracks and cars looked too similar, suggesting they weren't significantly upgraded. Mind you I didn't frame by frame this, I just trust PD gave this a proper upgrade, not a reuse of old assets.

If we get It launch It will be impressive but i think it might be possible that we have to Wait to next year before It releases, i Belive something around 450-600 cars is possible and maybe 5-6 new track locations i hope we get more fictional tracks besides trial mountain, even if thats one of my favorites,

I love the fact that we will be able to upgrade cars in the tuning shop again, i am intrested to see what the difference is in 5 different sections, career mode looks a lot better, i love that menu, wounder how used cars will work, and what kinds of cars ends up there, but the car count can’t be very low cosidering we will have a used car selection, this could be the best gt ever, and bring us back the good stuff we use to have in gt4,

one other thing that would be nice is if we could get koenigsegg into the game

YES!!!! I skipped GT Sport because I have no interest in that. Its the only Gran Turismo I skipped ever. I've played every single Gran Turismo that came to Ireland except GT Sport. When I saw Kananuri pop up I sat up with excitement and he said Gran Turismo is back with Gran Turismo 7. I saw the home screen and it brought back the memory of GT4 which I still have. Seeing the upgrades menu looks cool too. Now I'm hoping it has as many championships and career races as GT4 and they don't just throw big wads of cash and lots of cars at you as prizes. I l;ike to slowly grind my way through to make the game last longer.

I want to see and learn more of GT7 before I decide I want to buy a PS5 for this though. I want to know what steering wheels will be supported too.

...I guess each of our eyes see differently, then. *shrug* But to me at least, the 2016 footage does look like GT7's by a percentage at least. I see better contrast on some of the tracks (trackside lighting) at least, where the final game looks a bit dim.

But again, to each our own.

It has absolutely nothing to do with it:lol:.
GTS 2016 was a substandard game (not a little) in all compared to GTS 2020:D.
The lighting was simply warmer and much less natural.;).

Yeahh!! I'm playing Gran Turismo 4 right now, and i can't help but burn my eyes because how bright the menu is, and given the fact that in 2019 the trend of technology was giving dark, and bright theme, GT should implement that, too.

With that said, the time in game is 05:52, so maybe at 0600 or after your sunrise it'll change to bright?

Look at the center of the wheels of the car in the reflection. The wheels only have wheel rims and tyres and
I understand that the pit floors are a reflective surface, not a mirror - where everything has to be duplicated with fidelity (note the reflection of the Michelin tire marks)

But the purpose of my highlight was to say that Takayuki Nushida will be in the GT7. ;)

Back