Gran Turismo 7 Review Embargo and Media Live Streaming Dates Revealed

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 151 comments
No VW Passat Variant, no buy.

In fact, no station wagons = the worst GT ever. You can't tell me this is a proper GT if we don't have a single station wagon. :grumpy:

^ that’s actually true. Imagine the latest RS6 with an already wide body get the widebody treatment. Oof.. 🤤

AND

@Jordan - once you’re able, and having put in some good few hours of the game, can you PM me your theme for the very first livery editor competition for GT7? I was thinking something that captures the past, present and future, but now I’m thinking what better than to let you decide the theme this time. And once the livery subforum is up, I’ll make a draft of this starting round. Unless of course, @Cytoria wants to host it like he’s been so kind to do since I suddenly started my sporadic presence. :cheers:

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
I am most curious about the PS4/PS4 Pro Performance and if the chase cam is finally rotateable 😂
I could actually use this for one of the dumbest reasons. The Corvette Gr. 3 & 4 do not have a race number in daily races on the hood. I like to know that number. But I can't see the numbers on the door.

Seems like lifting the embargo that late just before release just totally waters down any official reviews, because a day or two later theirs going to hundreds of YouTube videos covering this game.
Im gonna wait for video game dunkeys review before i buy :)

Usually it isn't a good sign of the review embargo to come out only a day or 2 before release. Let's hope it doesn't mean anything
2 days before release is completely fine. Any earlier and it's too far away and all the media coverage will die off by the time it comes out. If it's on launch day you can begin to worry.

I could actually use this for one of the dumbest reasons. The Corvette Gr. 3 & 4 do not have a race number in daily races on the hood. I like to know that number. But I can't see the numbers on the door.
Still a valid reason. And every racing game has this basic feature except for GT until now...

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Review Embargo and Media Live Streaming Dates Revealed

GTPlanet and other members of the media woke up to review copies of Gran Turismo 7 in our Inboxes this morning. We can confirm the international review embargo lifts on March 2 at 11:01 AM GMT (convert this to your local time here). Our written and video reviews of the game will both be published at that time...
Have fun! I hope the game will bring good emotions to you and us... sooOOOooon. =)

I personally really don’t understand, why every YouTubere announces he now tests GT7.
It’s a bit weird and gives the testers a bit much pressure, I think.
Why not making than a test phrase for the community with the community.

Last edited:
Gonna look it up on my own to avoid spoiler but I'm really, really looking forward to playing it!

Installable Pre-loadable in less than 3 days where I live!

Last edited:
I personally really don’t understand, why every YouTubere announces he now tests GT7.
It’s a bit weird and gives the testers a bit much pressure, I think.
Why not making than a test phrase for the community with the community.

Agreed!

You guys know if there's a chance now to see GT7 PSN trophies with this? Like, some1 finds a profile of those media content creators, check their trophies' list
I think they dont show until launch day on PSN. Some people had horizon early and trophies weren’t showing til launch day.

I haven’t been paying too much attention to GT7 up until the last state of play that primarily focused on info about the game but do we know anything about how well this game is going to run on PS4?

Last edited:
I haven’t been paying too much attention to GT7 up until the last state of play that primarily focused on info about the game but do we know anything about how well this game is going to run on PS4?
Fair to assume it’s gonna be like GTS

OMG I can’t wait! While reading this I got an email that my copy is prepared for shipping. ARRHHH!!! Lol.

Attachments

• 3B3E4374-1887-4A33-B391-C1777A53471C.jpeg
    3B3E4374-1887-4A33-B391-C1777A53471C.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 10
  • E0572D4F-E91D-4C34-96DD-4D88744AB452.jpeg
    E0572D4F-E91D-4C34-96DD-4D88744AB452.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 10
Back