Gran Turismo 7 Soundtrack

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 137 comments
Thank you !!! No wonder i love it so much... my Dad and i we have been a fan of Paul Mauriat, no wonder it sounds so familiar...

How did you find it ?? was it listed somewhere in the game ?
In either the IP notices in the option menus or the ending movie credits.

I hope somebody directly strips the GT7 music like what happened to GT Sport.

The current GT6 collection floating on the internet is just terrible. It's just a collection of very low-bitrate MP3s that were converted from already low-bitrate videos, that is why I don't like when people say "Just use a YT MP3 Converter Bro". It makes me want to grab my copy of GT6 and rip the files directly but I literally don't know any tools. Probably the same thing is gonna happen to GT7 🙄.

Heck even when I search "rip audio from ps4 game", I just get dumb results. First result shows me a YouTube video of a guy telling me to record the audio from the PS4 controller to a PC :grumpy:

Recording from your controler to PC would not be a bad idea .. I honestly doubt the game has lossless audio files inside of it anyways.

I hope somebody directly strips the GT7 music like what happened to GT Sport.

The current GT6 collection floating on the internet is just terrible. It's just a collection of very low-bitrate MP3s that were converted from already low-bitrate videos, that is why I don't like when people say "Just use a YT MP3 Converter Bro". It makes me want to grab my copy of GT6 and rip the files directly but I literally don't know any tools. Probably the same thing is gonna happen to GT7 🙄.

Heck even when I search "rip audio from ps4 game", I just get dumb results. First result shows me a YouTube video of a guy telling me to record the audio from the PS4 controller to a PC :grumpy:

There was a channel that uploaded the GT6 menu soundtrack in very high quality but it seems that channel was deleted a while back because the videos were deleted unfortunately.

Recording from your controler to PC would not be a bad idea .. I honestly doubt the game has lossless audio files inside of it anyways.
.wav, a lossless format, is a standard format used for game development and has been for quite some time. I'd be shocked if it didn't have lossless audio of some form. However most external recorders and rippers and even the audio decoders in common TVs and audio receivers will compress audio leading to some muddy results. Thing is though the average person doesn't have a trained ear to hear the difference, nor do they have the right equipment, so a lossy recording and/or lossy playback of a file usually, as Todd Howard infamously said, "it just works".

This is partially due to why .mp3 playback and files are still popular to this day despite having been proven inferior to many other formats.

Last edited:
There was a channel that uploaded the GT6 menu soundtrack in very high quality but it seems that channel was deleted a while back because the videos were deleted unfortunately.
I just managed to rip all the music from GT6 with the latest GTTool.

.wav, a lossless format, is a standard format used for game development and has been for quite some time. I'd be shocked if it didn't have lossless audio of some form. However most external recorders and rippers and even the audio decoders in common TVs and audio receivers will compress audio leading to some muddy results. Thing is though the average person doesn't have a trained ear to hear the difference, nor do they have the right equipment, so a lossy recording and/or lossy playback of a file usually, as Todd Howard infamously said, "it just works".

This is partially due to why .mp3 playback and files are still popular to this day despite having been proven inferior to many other formats.
GT5 and GT6 used AC-3 which is a fancy way of saying its lossy. GT Sport is lossless. I wish we gotten a lossless CD release of GT6 like we had with older GT titles.

Last edited:
Love the GT7 soundtrack selection. The Brand Central and Mission Menu songs are probably my favourites, fits the atmosphere amazingly well. The rest are also good but it's annoying how the song just cuts from menu to menu. It doesn't really let you appreciate the full length where it stays for longer like in older games.

Been scouring nfssoundtrack to compile my own GT7 collection, it's amazing how quickly people upload all the new tracks (and that they haven't been taken down by copyrights).

So far, only these 4 tracks are missing (I just ripped them myself from the game using PS4's video record feature):
Mitsutoshi Sato - Overture for GT (previously an unnamed song in GT HD)
Mitsutoshi Sato - Slip Stream (previously an unnamed song in GT HD)
Naomee - Vanish from Angel
Lenny Ibizarre - Fantaisie Impromptu (Hi Octane Mix) (only accessibly from Music Replay)

Two tracks seem to have their names changed from previous games, don't know why. Probably just a typo by PD seeing how buggy the rest of the game is.
Akihisa Yamaguchi - GT (previously called "Cube" in GT5)
Tracks of Dreams - Winds (previously by "Norihito Sumitomo" in GT5)

The Daiki songs, are labelled as "GT7 ver" by Lux Klonoa but for most of them I can't tell the difference honestly. Just sounds like the music is a bit softer and the vocals are a bit more prominent. In any case I prefer the older "version" more. The only ones I kept are What To Believe (different intro) and Soul On Display (finally we get the extended version of the one used in GT5 Spec 2.0 intro).

Thanks to Petty Wingman & Shirrako for uploading the full Subaru Viziv trailer music too. GT Sport's monthly update trailers also have lots of good music and I was hoping to see the full versions in GT7, but alas they're nowhere to be seen :(

I'm also wondering if we ever had the full release of the song used in the Asia-Oceania Championship intro? It sounds very familiar but my memory fails me atm.

Absolutely disgusting that they limited the soundtrack to only be used in an App.
Only bought the limited edition as I thought I could at least get the MP3/WAV files to use on my own personal devices.
Oh and then the streamed version on Apple Music and Spotify are missing track 6.

Looks like I will have to buy the OST for the second time from Qobuz It is the only store selling true Lossless of the OST! DO not buy from iTunes, Mora, Ototoy amazon etc. Scummy tactic from Sony.

Can they just release CDs like in the pre-GT6 days. It's truly a shame.
There is a way to copy it to USB but it's quite hidden:
1) Launch the app
2) Press Option button on controller to bring up the hidden side menu
3) There should be an option to Copy/Download (can't remember exact word)
4) Choose the USB storage you want it copied to
5) Enjoy :)

I agree I miss having official soundtrack CDs released like GT1-5P. Even GT5's CD was only 20 songs instead of the whole library. Instead of peddling MTX they could be selling these instead. Beats having to search and rip low quality recordings from YT.

Last edited:
I just managed to rip all the music from GT6 with the latest GTTool.

GT5 and GT6 used AC-3 which is a fancy way of saying its lossy. GT Sport is lossless. I wish we gotten a lossless CD release of GT6 like we had with older GT titles.

Edit: GT7 is mostly lossless due to GT Sport being lossless
Would you be able to provide a mirror upload of the soundtrack? Thanks in advance

Is there anywhere that has Daiki Kasho's GT music in high quality? I always rely on YouTube for his music, but of course that's not ideal.

The Daiki songs, are labelled as "GT7 ver" by Lux Klonoa but for most of them I can't tell the difference honestly. Just sounds like the music is a bit softer and the vocals are a bit more prominent. In any case I prefer the older "version" more. The only ones I kept are What To Believe (different intro) and Soul On Display (finally we get the extended version of the one used in GT5 Spec 2.0 intro).
...Um, I'm here, dude. Why didn't you @ me about this? I could've explained it to you if you did. lol

In any case, it's mostly redone instrumentals and, yes, clearer vocals. Also, some basslines are different like in SURV1V3. So IMO, that warrants the "GT7 ver." label as some people might have trouble finding the eight remasters on YouTube (unlike RedlineRacer who still hasn't labeled his own uploads of the songs yet, despite having more views).

Is there anywhere that has Daiki Kasho's GT music in high quality? I always rely on YouTube for his music, but of course that's not ideal.
Only his GT4 and GT5 stuff are on official CDs as far as I know.

Directly brought from the General Discussion thread, but can anyone solve my question?
I have a question. (Should've asked in the Soundtrack thread, but it seemed to be inactive now)
I saw some websites say that Vanish From Angel by naomee, which can be listened to in GT7, will be in GT5 Prologue, as well as the other naomee tracks, but was it really used in the final version of GT5P?
This site says that track was seemingly removed from GT5P Spec III, does it mean it had been unused from the beginning and completely removed from Spec III?

Latest Posts

Back