Gran Turismo 7 Soundtrack

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 39 comments
United States
California
Lux_Klonoa
Lux Klonoa
Yeah, Andoh has retired earlier this year. But Kaz also said MOtC will continue, so... either Andoh will still do a new version or Kasho will take over for him.

In fact, that's most likely why Kasho was at Nightbird: to do his own take on MOtC.

Italy
Italy
Yeah, Andoh has retired earlier this year. But Kaz also said MOtC will continue, so... either Andoh will still do a new version or Kasho will take over for him.

In fact, that's most likely why Kasho was at Nightbird: to do his own take on MOtC.
Daiki Kasho does rock music so i don't think can capture that feeling that MOTC gives, only a japanese Fusion Jazz artist like Satoshi Bandoh can do it (the guy is also the drummer of T-Square)

Last edited:
Brazil
Pelotas
wagnerFAM98
Do you guys think there will be remastered soundtracks to give that nostalgic atmosphere? As far as I know, GT Sport has 2 classic songs featured. The first one is obviously the GT League theme which is the soundtrack version of GT2's Arcade Mode theme (Windroad), then we got GT4's bronze prize theme when you achieve the same on GT Sport as well.

I see great potential for lots of remastered soundtracks for GT7, since PD is promising that "back to the roots" feeling.

Last edited:
United States
somewhere near Trial Mountain
oldbusanubis
I'd say there's a good possibility of the older themes making an appearance somewhere in the game. Remember GT6 had a remixed version of GT2's east city theme.

LeGeNd-1

Premium
Australia
Australia
GTP_LeGeNd-1
I'd say there's a good possibility of the older themes making an appearance somewhere in the game. Remember GT6 had a remixed version of GT2's east city theme.
Actually the one in GT6 was first found on GT4:

The GT2 version, was actually a remix of the GT1 Toyota dealer theme for the Japanese version of the game (the Western version was replaced by a techno soundtrack):

Brazil
Pelotas
wagnerFAM98
Something on recent GT Sport live streams caught my attention. They're using some never heard before songs to play along with the countdown right at the beginning. From 2018 to 2020 they used GT Sport menu songs on that part, this year they're coming up with some "new" songs.

I'm pretty sure you know where I'm going to. What if they're indirectly teasing some GT7 menu songs? I say this because it really sounds like modern GT menu music.

Take a listen here, it's played at the very first second.

Last edited:
United Kingdom
London, UK
Shirrako
Won't be uploading, but enjoying for sure!
White Cat Reaction GIF

CLowndes888

I want to be monkey
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
fubbletrouble888
Something on recent GT Sport live streams caught my attention. They're using some never heard before songs to play along with the countdown right at the beginning. From 2018 to 2020 they used GT Sport menu songs on that part, this year they're coming up with some "new" songs.

I'm pretty sure you know where I'm going to. What if they're indirectly teasing some GT7 menu songs? I say this because it really sounds like modern GT menu music.

Take a listen here, it's played at the very first second.

Yep those 3 songs are original. The Shazam app couldn't find any matches so they could be songs for GT7.