Gran Turismo 7 Soundtrack

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 137 comments
I would expect this type of song in an open-world street racing game, but I can appreciate venturing out the norm and having Idris Elba on the track - I can see this being used for meme content :lol:
I thought exactly the same :D

I would expect this type of song in an open-world street racing game, but I can appreciate venturing out the norm and having Idris Elba on the track - I can see this being used for meme content :lol:
This for music rally :lol:

Apologies for double posting, but this was just announced. Besides the remakes above, if you were wondering why Daiki hasn't composed anything completely new for GT7, well, now we know why.

Shiena Nishizawa a.k.a EXiNA will release her first full album on May 18th. The album will be entirely produced by Daiki Kasho himself.

Hope some of these songs will come to GT7.

25th Anniversary Edition question - is the digital soundtrack downloadable to my phone? Does it automatically download to my PS4 along with the game and Avatars?

Edit: well, at least I found where you can download to usb.

Last edited:
Absolutely disgusting that they limited the soundtrack to only be used in an App.
Only bought the limited edition as I thought I could at least get the MP3/WAV files to use on my own personal devices.
Oh and then the streamed version on Apple Music and Spotify are missing track 6.

Looks like I will have to buy the OST for the second time from Qobuz It is the only store selling true Lossless of the OST! DO not buy from iTunes, Mora, Ototoy amazon etc. Scummy tactic from Sony.

Can they just release CDs like in the pre-GT6 days. It's truly a shame.

Whoever was in charge of choosing the soundtrack for the menus... GOD BLESS YOU it is so good :bowdown:
Now go spend hours in the livery editor listening to ice cream truck music on repeat. It doesn't cycle through the entire playlist like GTS did, it only plays a couple GT Auto themes over and over and they're not exactly relaxing or conducive to creativity.

Does anyone notice that none of the Moon Over the Castle versions seem to be in the Showcase (instead hidden away in the Music Replay list)? If you did, well, they're most likely exclusive to--- wait...

How did this guy get it onto YouTube? 'Cause I tried uploading it myself yesterday and was blocked in all countries except for Japan...

Oh dear heavens... im not sure if this is just pure coincidence or not but i just heard Mirage (AKA the theme from GT 2000) during a replay:

There's no possible way they added this song on purpose because of the Yellow Evo meme right? :eek:

Last edited:
Oh dear heavens... im not sure if this is just pure coincidence or not but i just heard Mirage (AKA the theme from GT 2000) during a replay:

There's no possible way they added this song on purpose because of the Yellow Evo meme right? :eek:

All of Daiki Kasho's GT3 songs, except for his Lenny Kravitz remix, seem to have been included as well, plus "My Precious." They're just not showing up in the Showcase for whatever reason. Same with the three "MOtC" versions that only show up in the Music Replay list.

Either they rushed the music list, or there's some copyright thing going on with some music being exclusive to Japan as I thought above.

The still-unnamed song from 2014's Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo unveiling trailer returns in Gran Turismo 7.

I say still unnamed because OP caught the song by chance but unfortunately "the song title and artist did not appear".

Last edited:
The still-unnamed song from 2014's Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo unveiling trailer returns in Gran Turismo 7.

I say still unnamed because OP caught the song by chance but unfortunately "the song title and artist did not appear".

I would love if the one from the Fittipaldi VGT trailer would come up!
I think many of us are dying to hear the song without the car sounds over the top.

Also I noticed in one of the championship cinematics, I think it was the WTC700, the GT6 announcement trailer music played. Was a pleasant surprise

Last edited:

It's by Daiki Kasho.

I believe @Shirrako can explain since he's back on this forum.

Back