Based on the original thread format by @Johnnypenso
For every update released, there is the potential for changes not listed in the initial patch notes. Please report any undocumented changes you find in the current update and I'll update the OP as much as possible to reflect those changes found.
1. It is encouraged that you make an effort in verifying these changes as much as possible, either through videos or images.
2. If you need help from the community to verify something, don't be afraid to ask.
3. It is strongly advised that you be as specific and detailed as possible with the information including a brief description of the bug or improvement before it was fixed/changed (if applicable) and how. If English is not your first language that's ok, just do it to the best of your ability.
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE OFFICIAL CHANGES Only any changes not listed on the official site are discussed here
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF THE UPDATE or anything else other than undocumented changes in the update. Keep those strictly to the appropriate threads:
1. Car Settings
- Fixed an issue where High Compression Pistons and Turbochargers were installed at the same time if certain inputs were performed.
2. World Circuits
- Fixed an issue where selecting 'Rivals Settings' > 'Rivals Selection' > 'Random' in a [Custom Race] and starting with a Toyota GR010 HYBRID '21 would result in a one-make race.
- Rival cars’ wheel colors now match those displayed on the thumbnails in Lightweight K-Cup.
- Fixed an issue where the time from the point of pit entry along with the actual pitstop time would be counted on some tracks such as Deep Forest.
- Fixed an issue where changing car from 'Settings' > 'Change Car' in a [Time Trial] or [Drift Trial] event screen did not change the car's thumbnail on the Top Screen.
- Fixed an issue where selecting 'Race Settings' > 'Start Type' > 'Grid Start with False Start Check' in Lobby would result in the actual start times of each car to differ.
- Fixed an issue where entering a room during a race in some instances would cause the background to disappear and the game to freeze when leaving the room.
4. Steering Controller
- Adjusted the force feedback strength for the following combinations of cars and steering wheel controllers. When using any other combination, the force feedback strength applied will be the one from Update 1.13
・SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo
・SRT GTS-R Vision Gran Turismo
・Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo SV
- Steering Wheels
・Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel
・Fanatec® GT DD Pro
- Fixed an issue where the progress bar of a video playback would not start from the beginning when playing a best lap replay in Showcase.
- Time trials now count towards the miles for the Daily Workout.
- A progress bar now shows progress for the player's DR rating.
- Disqualifications will now apply when the player makes too many mistakes in Time Trial.
- Frame rate on PS4 Pro has been improved.
- Preview image of the BMW M3 '03 has been fixed and now displays more correctly
- A spawning issue at Circuit De St Croix upon exiting the pits has been fixed.
- The Antonov An225 has been added back to Special Stage Route X