Gran Turismo 7 Undocumented Changes Thread (Update 1.17)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 131 comments
After a week of getting zero across 4 accounts and with no one else saying they've got one, I'm certain that it's no longer possible to acquire 1 and 2 Star tickets from the Daily Marathon. :D

4Star tickets are now the most common reward. šŸ‘

:gtplanet::cheers:
4 star tickets can only be acquired from the daily miles at a certain collector level. The percentage of drops for each type of ticket has been datamined. For accounts at level 20 and above. In order of highest chance to lowest chance for 1-4 star tickets is 3,4,2,1.

Last edited:
4 star tickets can only be acquired from the daily miles at a certain collector level. The percentage of drops for each type of ticket has been datamined. For accounts at level 20 and above. In order of highest chance to lowest chance for 1-4 star tickets is 3,4,2,1.
I was getting loads of low star tickets before the update afterwards zero, something has changed in the update for certain as my collector levels have barely moved as I've been on other games mostly and only doing daily miles.

If it is different below level 20 then I wouldn't know as I've been above that for a long while.

I'll add more to this, going off my data in the two weeks before the update the 1 (25%) and 2 (20%) Star tickets were my reward 45% of the time, since the update they account for 0% of my rewards since I have not got a single one. In the two weeks before the update 3 Star tickets were given 23% of the time and 4 Star tickets 27% of the time. In the week since the update 3 Star tickets now account for 28% of the tickets I've received and 4 Star tickets made up 61%. This change is too great for the update to not be the cause, something has definitely changed.

:gtplanet::cheers:

Last edited:
Car information sheet text... scrolling up/down buttons on the G923 wheel never worked.
Maybe nothing to do with the patch. However, it does now :)
Had to scroll up and down the text using the controller!!!

Someone mentioned something about the helmets reflection. I think they have changed something about the reflection anti aliasing.

Before when you had a reflective tachometer there were a lot of artifacts around the helmets reflection on the dash... Now after tests, it's smooth.

They have done something about the cockpit shadows too, there's less artifacting and when they do show up, they move faster than before and are smaller.

I love how PD continuously changes the IQ almost every patch. I've seen at least three IQ versions

Car information sheet text... scrolling up/down buttons on the G923 wheel never worked.
Maybe nothing to do with the patch. However, it does now :)
Had to scroll up and down the text using the controller!!!
I came here to post this one. To make it clear, this is referring to when you click on a car in the "Car Collection" page within the Garage. Previously one could only scroll using the right thumbstick, not with the d-pad. Now the d-pad works. I first noticed this on remote play and then I just tested it with my wheel.

I'm surprised no one mentioned it, in Sport Mode and Rooms they change the "GT logo" when the race begin, its now an animated flag

Before
1657133491030.png

Now
1657133560611.png

Back