Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.06 Arrives, Fixes Progression Bugs and Issues

• Thread starter Famine
  • 202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Immersion went down big time due to the lack of good amounts of tyre smoke, dirt/dust and water spray.
Seriously, who was it complaining about these things prior 1.06 and why?! I've seen nobody and I'd love to know.
I'm going to say this isn't due to complaints, but everyone knows large close grids in wet weather causes the framerates to go nuts. I bet this is their workaround for it.

After the update im having crashes to dashboard after buying cars or after finishing an event that awards a car.... It's almost unplayable

Last edited:
Update did not fix the progression bug on my account. Still blocked!!!
Same issue here, even after the update. Ps4 platform. No progression beyond Cafe Book 9 (World Circuit, Championship Tokyo Highway parade). Can only access two of the three races there. If this is not resolved, should I ask the Playstation Store for a refund (complicated process)? I need this card to access Multiplayer and I'm stuck here!

In my 5.1 speakers all the engines sound from the rear speakers, even though the engine is located in the front.
This should not be like that

I'm glad the drift missions are bugged. I enjoyed drifting in GTS, but was completely unable to use my wheel for it in 7, hopefully it's a bit easier when they patch it.
yes man, i couldnt play most of the drift missions / levels with my G29...
had to switch to controller instead 🙃

never had this problem in GT SPORT

Not sure if this problem has been mentioned before but if you change the setting for the 1st gear, it will automatically go back to the original setting number. It was working before until this latest update.

yes man, i couldnt play most of the drift missions / levels with my G29...
had to switch to controller instead 🙃

never had this problem in GT SPORT
Guys, it is because since the update, in licenses, missions, circuit experiences and maybe others, all the dirt and wet tires was reset to default comforts, sports and racing tires. If you look on your display while doing rally licenses for example, you will see RH (racing hard) tires instead of D (dirt) tires. It is not the rally/wet physics that are broken but the tire settings since the last update. Maybe comforts, sports and racing tires could have been switch between them on normal tarmac road too. Don't throw your wheel or controller in the TV, you are still a pro driver, the physics are still good, only the last patch switched a lot of tires settings. : )

GT7 BUG!

PS5 GT7 save data = PS4 GT7 save data, ... but trophies are not.

If PS5 all Cafe menü completed, PS4 three trophies cannot be obtained, so PS4 cannot be platinum.
Trophies (or vice versa)
  • Living your car life
  • Student of Motoring History
  • Finale

After the update im having crashes to dashboard after buying cars or after finishing an event that awards a car.... It's almost unplayable
After the update this is happening to me as well. I tried going just to the used cars and it would crash, start the game again go to used cars crash again, restarted the PS5 and start GT7 go to used cars and... yup crash... so I don't know I thought it was my PS5 tried everything, even go as far as resetting to factory, installing the latest software using a USB drive, clean install of GT7 awaited till the full download was complete started the game and still crashing minutes into the game not even racing. So at the moment I'm installing a different game and going to see if that runs ok or not?(So just tried Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart and same thing :( ) Error code is CE-108255-1 any info you or anyone else would have to potentially fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated. Want to get back to racing! :)

Last edited:
After the update this is happening to me as well. I tried going just to the used cars and it would crash, start the game again go to used cars crash again, restarted the PS5 and start GT7 go to used cars and... yup crash... so I don't know I thought it was my PS5 tried everything, even go as far as resetting to factory, installing the latest software using a USB drive, clean install of GT7 awaited till the full download was complete started the game and still crashing minutes into the game not even racing. So at the moment I'm installing a different game and going to see if that runs ok or not?(So just tried Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart and same thing :( ) Error code is CE-108255-1 any info you or anyone else would have to potentially fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated. Want to get back to racing! :)
I just stopped playing can't progress at all, it's the worst experience i have so far on PS5.

I posted above, i have two PS5s, i was playing on my main one until i got those crashes. Installed the game on my other PS5, fresh install, the problem persists. Also i bought the 25 year edition, so i have access to the PS4 version. Installed the PS4 version on a external hdd, and crashes the same way.

But my consoles work ok with any other game....

Last edited:
Same here, I got gold on IA10 and it bombed. Thank the maker the results are recorded on the leaderboard, got friends to confirm for me. I have 2 PS5s and switching between the 2 its grumbles about using1 account on 2 consoles and having to disconnect the other, even though its off (not even in rest mode) takes about 30-45 seconds.

Same here, I got gold on IA10 and it bombed. Thank the maker the results are recorded on the leaderboard, got friends to confirm for me. I have 2 PS5s and switching between the 2 its grumbles about using1 account on 2 consoles and having to disconnect the other, even though its off (not even in rest mode) takes about 30-45 seconds.
It does this between PS4 and PS5 as well. It's a pain, particularly with how the PS5 has stupidly short load times for everything else.

GT7 BUG!

PS5 GT7 save data = PS4 GT7 save data, ... but trophies are not.

If PS5 all Cafe menü completed, PS4 three trophies cannot be obtained, so PS4 cannot be platinum.
Trophies (or vice versa)
  • Living your car life
  • Student of Motoring History
  • Finale
This is not a bug, this is by design. You need to make a different account if you want to platinum it at PS4.

my ps5 always crash after completing menu card 35, the touring worldcup 700.. i tried it severel times.. always crash a few seconds after i cross the finish line.. when i restart the game, i can go back to the 3. race.. but after the race still the same.. i tried to cancel the worldcup.. did some other mission and restart it again.. and once again.. after finishing the 3. race at Nordschleife, the Game crashed.. 🙁

Came here to report this as well but you beat me. It's messed up Circuit Experience too. I was 4 seconds off Colorado Springs sector 1 and was so confused 🤣
I had to check Tidgney's vod from yesterday to make sure he beat them with dirt tyres on.
Does anybody know if you complete this particular dirt license test with a bronze but do all the others with gold and you do the final Test and. You received the all Bronze Car reward. Car after completing the final Test. Can you retake the final Test once the Dirt tyres bug has been. Rectified To receive the All. gold Completion. Test car Reward?

Does anybody know if you complete this particular dirt license test with a bronze but do all the others with gold and you do the final Test and. You received the all Bronze Car reward. Car after completing the final Test. Can you retake the final Test once the Dirt tyres bug has been. Rectified To receive the All. gold Completion. Test car Reward?
You can with any Licence or Mission groups. I initially got the Bronze prize in Super Licence by just beating the minimum time in the final 917K Spa test, then went for Gold later.

Last edited:
You can with any Licence or Mission groups. I initially got the Bronze prize in Super Licence by just beating the minimum time in the final 917K Spa test, then went for Gold later.
Cheers, mate, That's a load off 👍😁. Now I can get on with doing the final tests and then sort out the gold car reward once they fix this bug. Don't suppose PD Have given an estimated time for a hotfix?

GT7 just got an update, lets hope its the hotfixes but as the servers are down who knows 👌👍✌️

GT7 just got an update, lets hope its the hotfixes but as the servers are down who knows 👌👍✌️
Well... we knows:

There's also two threads for it and it's being discussed in the general thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back