Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.15 is Now Available, Adds Suzuki Vision GT, New Cafe Menus, Races, Online Time Trials, Image Export & More

• Thread starter Famine
  • 314 comments
Got my birthday prize 3 days early.
4 years in a row I got a GrB rally car as my b-day gift in Sport.
Bit of an improvement & I didn't own it.
HB22.png

Because we paid full price for a game with content witheld,then have to be grateful that they add updates as new content.Whats not to like?Its nothing like previous GT`s content wise.
If they gave us everything they had from the start then there would be no incentives to offer updates and more content. We would just be waiting until the next game for new stuff. Adding new thing incrementally at least gives us something to look forward to.
Because those decisions, whether they are the permanent connection or the microtransactions, are anti-consumer decisions, or better said, that negatively affect the consumer, it could be understood if the game is a Free-To-Play, but do you really apply these practices by a game that has cost you between 70-80 Euros/Dollars?

In GT Sport I understand, since almost most of it was intended for multiplayer, but in GT7 NO, there is at least 90% Single Player content, it makes no sense that Internet is required in those modes

But I also ask that you make at least one Offline Edition, that is, the same game but WITHOUT the need to be connected to the Internet

Yes, you can enjoy the game now, but what if the servers fail that day, your Internet connection fails or worse, in 20 years when the servers are closed?
I would guess that it is always online to protect the game saves from being manipulated.....no more hybrids and no way to then race them online.

I will meet you in the middle on this....PD should have updated GT Sport with the cars from GT7 (for a price) and kept that online only and GT7 should have been single player only without being able to play online. But would you then pay for GT7 at regular price and more for the cars to be added to Sport?

The price of the game is the price of the game. Prices keep increasing with each console generation. There is nothing we can do about that except wait for the greatest hits version or catch it on sale.

And if the servers failed or my internet was out? I would just go enjoy more of the real world and life.....

Yeah, it a more restrained looking, modern powered GSX-R/4 and it rules.
Also it gives Suzuki a usable road car at high PP. Cappuccino needs Race tires to go beyond 550 and both Swifts are good for 550 at most (crazy fun though, I love my '07!).

This update is absolute junk. Three useless cars, except maybe the hypercar class Toyota.
Very few new and bad events (the Kei Car cup has impossible AI, at least on hard), tracks still devoid of events, hundreds of cars in the garage have literally no purpose other than 3 cafe races.
Payouts are trash, roulette is still trash...
Do we want to tall about SPORT mode? Penalties have disappeared! I've been sent off the track, 0 penalty. I pushed someone off the track, no penalty either. Every race is still the same car everywhere, no strategy in C for 3 consecutive weeks, Lobbies are still junk, desync issues everywhere, and they have the audacity to announce GTWS...
It's getting ridiculous now, I'm frustrated beyond belief.

If they gave us everything they had from the start then there would be no incentives to offer updates and more content. We would just be waiting until the next game for new stuff. Adding new thing incrementally at least gives us something to look forward to.

I would guess that it is always online to protect the game saves from being manipulated.....no more hybrids and no way to then race them online.

I will meet you in the middle on this....PD should have updated GT Sport with the cars from GT7 (for a price) and kept that online only and GT7 should have been single player only without being able to play online. But would you then pay for GT7 at regular price and more for the cars to be added to Sport?

The price of the game is the price of the game. Prices keep increasing with each console generation. There is nothing we can do about that except wait for the greatest hits version or catch it on sale.

And if the servers failed or my internet was out? I would just go enjoy more of the real world and life.....
Precisely that was the reason, even so IT DOES NOT SEEM FAIR that because of some cheaters we have to annoy all the fans of the saga, some of us play in a clean and respectful way, and we think that there must be other anti-cheat systems that do not be to turn the game into a future PAPERWEIGHT

Well look it would have been better than what they have done

How easy to say

Kei Car Cup on hard is fun. Average driver here. First try no chance, secone one getting close, third time comfy win. Same for all 3 tracks.
I gave it a couple of tries but real life called and got frustrated too. Any tuning / upgrade suggestions? I maxed out at 399.96 PP I believe but it was all power and weight reduction, worked ok for Tokyo (almost won first try) but Lago Maggiore rekt me hard.

I gave it a couple of tries but real life called and got frustrated too. Any tuning / upgrade suggestions? I maxed out at 399.96 PP I believe but it was all power and weight reduction, worked ok for Tokyo (almost won first try) but Lago Maggiore rekt me hard.
I am not at home. Message me if i forget to reply.

Just won a Audi R18 '16 LMP1-H car from a roulette spin. Was either a 3 or 4 star ticket I believe.

Best car I've ever won from a roulette spin and just after the update...

For a game that requires a constant internet connection, why are they still focused on single player based content/issues?

Still-
Online is a mess!

Still no option to change lobby settings, no transfer of host, just instant lobby close, 5 mins after you joined and made a friend, but the 4 kids in vgts have pissed off host to the point of closing.

Ive had 3 friends get tos violations, 1 of them never been online. Suspended for a livery decal that was uploaded by another user, but he gets a 7 day suspension for a german fighter plane themed car. (Had a black cross, not a swastika, or hate material.)

For as many childish trolls, there are just and many snowflakes clicking the report button,
And those are the same ones that make online unbearable. For a sim racing game, I expected to play with the mature older people, like majority of the forum members.

But it feels like all online lobbies are filles with squeaky kids that play fortnite and minecraft and wanna play fake traffic and drift "r34s".

Make a lobby, with rules in title, (no 4wd for example, drifting- nobody can read, they just join and drive what they wish, and wanna argue about ken block when you try to politely ask them to follow lobby rules. You start kicking people, and for some reason, it goes stale and no one joins, becuase it wasnt created in the last 5 minutes.

No drivetrain/aspiration restrictions.
(even though campaign races have them)

"Just add more cars".. PD logic

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.15 is Now Available, Adds Suzuki Vision GT, New Cafe Menus, Races, Online Time Trials, Image Export & More

A new update for Gran Turismo 7 is now available, adding three new cars and the largest single-player expansion for the title we’ve seen to date. The update, v1.15, comes in just under the 1GB mark on both PS4 and PS5 consoles...
All I care about right now is fixing the Lobbies so you can change race settings without having to close the lobby and make a new one. C'mon PD.

I'm just happy that it doesn't kick you out to the World Map when you leave one of the menus in GT AUTO. It goes back to the GT AUTO main screen, instead. It was a small annoyance, but it was a glaring annoyance.
This was a huge dislike of mine, glad that it is now fixed!

When you compare the monthly cars you get in Forza to GT7… embarrassment
Yes and no.

Comparing Forza Horizon to GT7 is the proverbial Apples to Oranges, the same way GT7 to Assetto Corsa Competizione are different.

Forza Horizon is much more aligned with arcade driving - while the car models are realistic, the driving physics aren't, they're loose and forgiving, to make the game more enjoyable and easy for anyone to play. Because of this approach you don't have to worry much about the cars physics, just set them up in a way that makes it feel different from other cars and you're done.

GT7 strives to be more realistic, so when they want to add a car to the game, PD look at the physics of the car, engine placement vs weight distribution, wheel base vs traction etc, so it takes longer to set or tune the car properly before adding it to the game. You have to test the car as well to ensure the car behaves when the player starts setting things up themselves, so you don't get something like a 599PP Dodge Tomahawk accidentally.

ACC takes it to another level due to all of the tiny adjustments you can do to cars, where even the smallest adjustment to something can drastically change how the car handles.

How easy it is to add cars to a game depends on how complex your physics model is, it's not just "scan a car, upload and done".

Last edited:
Anyone else using a Fanatec DD Pro wheel/pedal set find this update completely ruined the feedback on the wheel? It's undriveable. There is hardly any feedback. I was tearing it up at Autopolis all last night, sat down to squeeze in a race today, and it's like the car got a completely new power steering rack that took away all the feel. The load is minuscule even when I turn up the settings. Something is not right... anyone else find this? Or is it just me? You don't lose muscle memory like that, it is definitely something wacky in the updated performance.

ok, saw this after my post. holy hell it's unbelievable how bad it is... I feel like I'm driving on my old non-FF Thrustmaster wheel... and I wasn't able to get within a second of my best time from yesterday on Race C. Was afraid to even race as without the feeling, the car will be aimless when in the dirty air of the car in front... what a disaster.

Honestly, I won't even race if the FFB is this awful. There is ZERO feel at lower speeds and you're just guessing where to turn the wheel now. They need to fix it STAT.
I know it's been said 100 times already, but this is such a major issue, it's needs a quick hot patch ASAP

If you have Honda Beat. If not then check Unleashed drivers on YouTube. He did a guide for those events with setting for s660.

Last edited:
The K Cup race at Willow Springs was actually a lot of fun with the Cappuccino. Streets of Willow Springs is a much more fun track variant than Big Willow or Horse Thief Mile.

Last edited:
Did a quick look at my youtube history and this is the one i was on about

Skip to around the 0.50 mark,clearly shows Gr1 and hypercar races.Its not proof but i didnt make it up so drop the dunce crap.

Those are placeholder events made for the press, he starts at 8th, there are 12 cars in the race it's a 2 lap race that pays 70k. He has 433 cars and 19 million credits. His game has nothing to do with our version. His version is 01.050.11320743A the version we got to play at launch was 1.05

It doesn't take away the fact that there should be more events, but the events made for the press are just that.

You just need to change Max Torque to 10 and FOR to 120, then it feels good.
Really, everyone who is complaining about the new FFB is using wrong settings. Change the settings, give it a try and then you will agree that the FFB feels significantly better now. Soooooo much more FFB detail in corners now!
had detailed info on the corners before the update, it's the non existant ffb going straight, no feelling of bumps in the road, the cars moving around as if there is bumps. gts was nothing too write home about either in ffb department so probably won't get any better with GT7

Famine
One new feature that will please the photographers among us is the ability to export images from the game. It’s a little more round-the-houses than in GT Sport, but you’re now able to directly send your shots from the Showcase section to your console’s own media/capture gallery.

That allows for full resolution — 1920×1080 on PS4, 4K on PS4 Pro and PS5 — image export, and you can transfer those images from there to an external drive such as a USB flash drive using the console functions.
Touring Mars
I'm hoping this is not correct, as you should be able to export images from PS4 at 4K resolution as well, at least you can already export images from PS4 at 4K via one's GT7 page, so it would be a great shame if the resolution is somehow limited in direct export mode.

Gah! Alas it is correct... images are downscaled to 1920 x 1080 on PS4 for manual export...

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

Last edited:
Just one thing; could you categorically prove that PD have deliberately witheld content? Not saying you're wrong but would you be able to prove it? If indeed they have then I'm sure there would be a backlash.
There were more in another YouTuber's video, but I don't feel like hunting for the video when I have no idea who made it.

Back