Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.15 is Now Available, Adds Suzuki Vision GT, New Cafe Menus, Races, Online Time Trials, Image Export & More

• Thread starter Famine
  • 314 comments
I think that might have changed. Got the two 6 star tickets out of the new menu books today. Do not remember exactly what had been available in the 1st, but got 1,000,000 Cr. out of it. In the 2nd there were 3 cars and two different amounts of coins, so basically both below 100,000 Cr., as this would have been a single gold bar.
Fake rewards are fake. They have no bearing on the actual possible rewards you can get from a ticket.

think I was a massive dumbass when I was looking forward to the 24H races they promised not too long ago in this update. they also posted this tweet on the 24th

genuinely no idea why this couldn't be included

ddm
Fake rewards are fake. They have no bearing on the actual possible rewards you can get from a ticket.
There was a 2k stack on my 6 star ticket. There's absolutely no way that's a real possible reward, I don't think even Polyphony would do that.

There was a 2k stack on my 6 star ticket. There's absolutely no way that's a real possible reward, I don't think even Polyphony would do that.
Yep, exactly.
For more internal details: each star ticket has a set of possible visual "lineups".

As far as I know, a 6 star ticket has a single possible lineup:
  • 6 Star reward
  • 500,000 Cr
  • 500,000 Cr
  • 1,000,000 Cr
  • Car (Expensive)
  • Car (Expensive)
(obviously one is removed, because there's only 5 visible dishes)

However, the game has an override seemingly added later in development (because it's a bit illogical): if there is a duplicate set of credits, it will be randomly changed.
Therefore, if you get 500,000 Cr as your reward: there will be one or two random sets of credits that are not possible to obtain from a 6 star ticket.

It might be also be able to put a car in those duplicate credit slots: I'm not 100% sure.
It might also be able to put the same amount of credits in: again, not sure.
I've not seen enough 6* tickets to really be sure on the extreme specifics.

But none of this really matters: because your 6 star reward has already been chosen before the roulette is even shown.

Last edited:
For the record, the SF19 Super Formula works for the VGT races. No weird settings or anything. The PP is under the allowed limit. And using RH tires, you don't need to change them. You'll have to refuel.....maybe. If you keep it on fuel map 6, it helps a great deal. But depending on the track, you might not even have to stop for fuel.

think I was a massive dumbass when I was looking forward to the 24H races they promised not too long ago in this update. they also posted this tweet on the 24th

genuinely no idea why this couldn't be included

They didn't say that they would be in this update.

For the record, the SF19 Super Formula works for the VGT races. No weird settings or anything. The PP is under the allowed limit. And using RH tires, you don't need to change them. You'll have to refuel.....maybe. If you keep it on fuel map 6, it helps a great deal. But depending on the track, you might not even have to stop for fuel.
They made a VGT event and didn't restrict it....to VGTs? :confused:That and the WTC events that have only PP restrictions, it seems PD don't care about tight restrictions on events.

They didn't say that they would be in this update.
yeah it wasn't specified but they did say 24h races in the near future, there's the 24h nurburgring going on right now in real life, and there's that tweet. so you can understand why I had my hopes up, misplaced though of course. decision to buy gaming pc is now concrete

They made a VGT event and didn't restrict it....to VGTs? :confused:That and the WTC events that have only PP restrictions, it seems PD don't care about tight restrictions on events.
No, the VGT cafe event is restricted to VGTs. The Group 1 cafe event is restricted by PP only so the VGT group 1 alikes can enter.

Last edited:
Well one nice thing is I got 1,000,000 credits from both menu book tickets. They got so much wrong with this update though it's hard to go over all of it.

Just noticed the weather radar has been changed with this update. Looks different and now only goes 50 miles out instead of 93. Why does PD keep taking away features? Stupid
It seems to go out to different limits depending on the size of the track. Longer tracks get bigger distances on the radar.

No, the VGT cafe event is restricted to VGTs. The Group 1 cafe event is restricted by PP only so the VGT group 1 alikes can enter.
Yeah, sorry. I meant to put Gr1. instead of VGT.

Although, for the VGT races, the Porsche VGT does very well. It takes a bit to get used to (for me, anyway) as it understeers a bit. Also, the off-the-line acceleration isn't the best. But when it gets going, it's pretty dang quick/fast.

Almost 3 months into the game and I still can't ***** sell cars. How has this not been addressed yet? Should it not be on the high priority list?
Almost 3 months into the game and I still haven't got a sniff at an Engine swap or a Special Car Part.
Almost 3 months into the game and custom races still pay like ass.
Almost 3 months into the game and the online lobbies are still not fixed.

Lack of content is a given (shouldn't be, but I have no high expectations anymore)... But these issues are literally just a change in the game's goddamn code. How can it be this hard?

I think that might have changed. Got the two 6 star tickets out of the new menu books today. Do not remember exactly what had been available in the 1st, but got 1,000,000 Cr. out of it. In the 2nd there were 3 cars and two different amounts of coins, so basically both below 100,000 Cr., as this would have been a single gold bar.

Those are fake prizes.

In fact, the entire animation is fake. The prize is predetermined as soon as you get the ticket.

The prizes work as such:

1 Star: Minimum Prize: 2k - Maximum Prize: 100k
2 Star: Minimum Prize: 5k - Maximum Prize: A car that is priced above 100k but not much more. In terms of credits, it's also 100k.
3 Star: Minimum Prize: 5k - Maximum Prize: 500k
4 Star: Minimum Prize: 5k - Maximum Prize: A car costing 1 million. In terms of credits, it's 500k.
5 Star: Minimum Prize: 100k - Maximum Prize: A car costing over 1 million but below 3 million (probably even less, the most expensive prize I've seen from a 5 star was a Ford GT LM Spec II which is about 1.6 million). In terms of credits, it's 1 million.
6 Star: Minimum Prize: 500k - Maximum Prize: A car costing 3.64 million (Lamborghini Veneno, which is the most expensive car you can get as a prize). In terms of credits, like the 5 star, it's 1 million credits.

The only car prizes you win on the tickets are Brand Central cars, which is why most of the prizes are Gr.B/4/3 and VGTs which make most of Brand Central. (so basically, almost all crap that you won't bother using, and can't ****** sell...)
Only 4, 5 and 6 star tickets give you Invitations, Special Car Parts and Engine Swaps.

I've got over 700 samples and the odds of getting an engine swap are just over 1% so far. Almost 90% of the prizes are below 100k. With about 75% being 30k or less.

Last edited:
Any reason why they havent updated it to allow us to sell cars?

I'm starting to get duplicates of cars I dont need.
Example: Got the corvette gr.3 racecar in a Roulette, won the same car in the one of the misson gold prizes....and facepalmed so hard.

-and need the space for newer whips lol.....:sly:

THe Suzuki VGT and online time trails are the best thing about this update honestly, the new events arent good for money grinding on either, and the rewards for most of the new books just being chance tickets is infuriating, even if i got 500k / 1m from them both, BUT STILL, the point still stands.

And another thing-
Is this not the same list of known issues from last "updated 13 april" or whenever the last one was?

These issues are known- for over a month, fix for the issues would be nice instead of "here are 3 cars-again-". We all know its just another attemp to reconcile the "pp exploit" issues, when really, the tomahawk x could be removed completely from game and not be missed. They mentioned all this other stuff like selling cars and these known issues, but update drops and its "new content" and no fixes related to "known issues' .
What good is new content with no fix for existing problems, and once again, have to change settings for "ffb" but im sure that will be in "known issues 2 updates from now

Attachments

• 20220526_165110.jpg
    20220526_165110.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 8
Yeah, sorry. I meant to put Gr1. instead of VGT.

Although, for the VGT races, the Porsche VGT does very well. It takes a bit to get used to (for me, anyway) as it understeers a bit. Also, the off-the-line acceleration isn't the best. But when it gets going, it's pretty dang quick/fast.
For sure. Awesome acceleration. I prefer the e-Tron because of its downforce. Top speed is much slower(everything thing else have 1000bhp), but the aero grip more than makes up for it. Love all my EVs(my i3 is too cool :) ). I've gotten used to the non-engine braking performance. So, they've been nicer to play with.

So this long after launch, I still have to close, and remake a MP lobby each time I want to change car class, change track, change PI limit etc.

This game is a bit of a joke.
They just do what they want to do. Like adding 55 more cafe conversations. Wow.

This game got blasted with a 2.0 metacritic user score and they barely addressed the economy and just killed another grinding method today. They haven’t added in tons of races like in GT Sport’s second update. They haven’t fixed issues with online lobbies. They haven’t even added in 24 hour races or selling duplicates yet.

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.15 is Now Available, Adds Suzuki Vision GT, New Cafe Menus, Races, Online Time Trials, Image Export & More

A new update for Gran Turismo 7 is now available, adding three new cars and the largest single-player expansion for the title we’ve seen to date. The update, v1.15, comes in just under the 1GB mark on both PS4 and PS5 consoles...
Great; let's just keep paying these money hungry fiends a crap load of unnecessary overhead legendary car money which are worth more than the damn game itself. (If wanting to purchase Cr. which we are pretty much obligated to do unless we spend absurd amount of HOURS on these tracks) lol This will definitely leave a mark.

Latest Posts

Back