Gran Turismo 7's 1.25 Update is Coming This Week, With Four New Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 811 comments
So much for the pattern lol. Hope car selling is there at least
Highly doubt it, they'd list something like that as a big change on the article (especially considering how in-depth the data miners claim it is), not just relegated to the patch notes. But you never know I guess.

Finally more than 3 cars but no tracks
images - 2022-10-19T102235.807.jpeg

It's actually genuinely impressive how badly this game is managed. Is there a team out there that could do it worse? The things they put out are often pretty great don't get me wrong but.. god, what are they doing to be reduced to this snail pace?

Do they send all 300 of them off to Whitby to take the photos so they can't get any work done?

Well it's 90% the same car, just a few updates, so kinda yes, but technically no.
The way you say it makes it sound like this car is a simple evo, like the Ferrari 488 GT3 and AMG-GT3. But no, in this case Nismo basically reengineered the entire car, so much so that they call it a new car instead of an EVO version.

It's actually genuinely impressive how badly this game is managed. Is there a team out there that could do it worse? The things they put out are often pretty great don't get me wrong but.. god, what are they doing to be reduced to this snail pace?

Do they send all 300 of them off to Whitby to take the photos so they can't get any work done?
Shame Heartbeat isn't on still, they could have sent the coppers down to investigate whats going on.

“grand” 👀

I really hope it’s Grand Valley!
Probably the only saving grace for the game at this point, since they don’t know how to put more fun/grindable events in. Although we should still wait for tmrw about that to be sure. I think PD’s just delaying the track for the December update ahead of the holidays, that‘s probably the only logical reason. But then again, this is PD we’re talking about…

Back