Gran Turismo 7's Holiday Season Campaign Sees the Temporary Return of Login Bonuses

• Thread starter Famine
  • 137 comments
5* ticket got me this :
18c7dd4626329-screenshotUrl.jpg

I do like this, especially since I got a second Escudo engine from the six-star engine ticket. Now I just gotta buy a silver Mitsubishi GTO to put it in, since I already put one in a Lancer Evo X.

Last edited:
there is also another set of 5 tickets

EDIT I was looking at the GTSport Thank You campaign, which is one ticket. I missed there's a Part 2 of the daily log in Christmas campaign. Apologies.

Last edited:
Your’re both wrong…

Campaign Period
  • [Part 1] ‘Holiday Season Login' Campaign: from Friday, 15 December at 00:00 (UTC) to Monday, 25 December at 23:59 (UTC)
  • [Part 2] ‘New Years Login' Campaign: from Tuesday, 26 December at 00:00 (UTC) to Sunday, 7 January at 23:59 (UTC)
There’s like 24 login rewards, not 5 plus a car or 5 and another 5

Edit: or I’m wrong and it’s just 5 rewards in each of those part time periods

Last edited:
"Technically made up of two separate periods, the Holiday Season Login Campaign will gift up to ten prizes in total... You’ll receive one per day you log in, up to a maximum of five in each ten-day period."

I thought that meant the Campaign is between those dates. I mean, in case players can't log on each day. Yes?

It's weird that the Campaign doesn't show 12 login bonuses between the 15th and 25th.

Nice one.

Now I've obtained all the login bonuses. Time to bang out five events this evening then.

Presumably this resets on Thursday and then we can do the same again?
If you mean the login bonuses, then no. A new campaign will start on 26th December with 5 bonuses to claim over 10 days

you have two 10 days window to login 5 times
Ohhhhh ok...because i logged in the first 5 days and got the 5 bonuses...and i have logged in the past two days and....nothing! I thought there was bonuses i wasnt getting.

So now i have to wait until the 26th of December to get the 2nd set of 5 bonuses...i think i get it now! And here i thought i was getting screwed! Lol

I'm not getting it any longer after day 3. It's been two days. Anybody with the same problem? I restarted the game and no login bonus is given.

I think the date has expired on round 1? I came here to find the same thing after getting 3 bonuses - I missed logging in yesterday, and now there is no prize for logging in today.

I think the date has expired on round 1? I came here to find the same thing after getting 3 bonuses - I missed logging in yesterday, and now there is no prize for logging in today.
1st period finishes on the 25th and next one starts on the 26th

1st period finishes on the 25th and next one starts on the 26th
It seems strange then that I'm not getting the daily prize for logging in today. We'll see what happens after the daily 8 p.m. Eastern Time reset then.

It seems strange then that I'm not getting the daily prize for logging in today. We'll see what happens after the daily 8 p.m. Eastern Time reset then.
on each period you get 5 prizes, so if you've already loggued in 5 times, you won't get any prizes until the 26th

on each period you get 5 prizes, so if you've already loggued in 5 times, you won't get any prizes until the 26th
Not true, while maybe what’s intended players are getting the shaft. I logged in every day for the first period but only got three prizes just as others have stated.

Not true, while maybe what’s intended players are getting the shaft. I logged in every day for the first period but only got three prizes just as others have stated.
"not true" ??? the fact you happen to stumble on a bug does not make my statement not true, that's the way it is supposed to work

Back