Gran Turismo 7's Holiday Season Campaign Sees the Temporary Return of Login Bonuses

• Thread starter Famine
  • 137 comments
F1500T-A here. Not the greatest I could do, but hey, it's Cr.250k more towards the 250 GTO so not going to complain.

Edit: I also got the Zonda R, but as my login four-star ticket instead of the car ticket ironically.

Last edited:
18cac4adf445-screenshotUrl.jpg

"Interesting" car choices...

I got Nissan Gr.1, which was duplicate, since I already got him before.
Sold it for about half million, so, bad luck.
And there was so nice other three cars in roulette...

I didn't get the day 4 and 5 tickets from the second login campaign despite logging in everyday. Also didn't get the GT Sport thank you ticket.

On one hand I couldn't care less because I've bought everything I need and have over 67 million left in the bank.

On the other, messing up something as simple as this is just on par for GT7 and shows PD's overall declining quality and lack of care/competence that permeates the rest of the game.

Last edited:
sadly a friends tickets were bugged. He didnt get most of the first weeks tickets, then got the first couple 2nd week tickets and then they stopped. he also didnt get the car for sport ending.

The worst part is that apparently theres no way to contact gt7 for support. He tried playstation but they werent helpful at all. Its sad that theres no way to get help if you are having issues with the game.

sadly a friends tickets were bugged. He didnt get most of the first weeks tickets, then got the first couple 2nd week tickets and then they stopped. he also didnt get the car for sport ending.

The worst part is that apparently theres no way to contact gt7 for support. He tried playstation but they werent helpful at all. Its sad that theres no way to get help if you are having issues with the game.
Same here, nothing on one day, second day the first day was there, now it's just stopped completely...

Been collecting these rewards as much as I can, hit a small problem last night... collected my reward and ended up doing a few races, before I knew it I had played after midnight and my daily marathon came back up but no Xmas log in reward. I've logged in today again now and still no reward, has playing past midnight done me out of a reward? Has anyone else had this issue?

Been collecting these rewards as much as I can, hit a small problem last night... collected my reward and ended up doing a few races, before I knew it I had played after midnight and my daily marathon came back up but no Xmas log in reward. I've logged in today again now and still no reward, has playing past midnight done me out of a reward? Has anyone else had this issue?
How many have you had? You can only get a maximum of 5

Just for some turbocharged smugness (on my behalf), I was always wondering if this.
7% chance at a Brand Central car (including the invite-only cars)
... was the case*. As there's possibly an update coming soon I just checked through my tickets to see which I should keep (low value prizes or prizes I don't need that could change after an update), which I should redeem, and those that might expire before the update but I should keep until I know whether they will or not.

And my Five-Star ticket from the second set of Login Bonuses spat this out:

1705190749363.png

The other items were 30k/50k (which you can't get), 100k, and the 2002 Honda NSX Type R.

Keep :D

*Obviously I trusted that it was correct, but it was not something I'd seen for myself before to verify.

Back