Gran Turismo 7's Holiday Season Campaign Sees the Temporary Return of Login Bonuses

• Thread starter Famine
  • 137 comments
I guess your statement doesn’t acknowledge not just my bug but others

And no daily ticket again today I think I’m done with this game, how hard is it to give players a daily reward.

I am not aware of anyway to report it, does anyone here know how?

Last edited:
I'm not getting it any longer after day 3. It's been two days. Anybody with the same problem? I restarted the game and no login bonus is given.
Are you positive? I only got the animation twice, but got all 5 tickets. They are all sitting waiting to be opened

Do you get daily marathon tickets too?

I’m kinda at a loss and even tried a fresh game install
Yes, I got the daily marathon tickets at least. Maybe I did get the tickets, but I only saw the holiday login bonus screen three times only? I opened up a bunch of tickets and I didn't pay attention to the details.

Last edited:
Maybe just give it one last try on the 26th when the second campaign starts see if that does anything.

Last edited:
Perhaps but I deleted the PS4 version that was on another PS5 console since I kept getting the CE-2107A0 error when playing on one PS5 then the other. Not sure why since everytime I swapped I closed the game and logged off my user (PSN).

Perhaps but I deleted the PS4 version that was on another PS5 console since I kept getting the CE-2107A0 error when playing on one PS5 then the other. Not sure why since everytime I swapped I closed the game and logged off my user (PSN).
Are you setting the PS5 as the Primary console each time you switch?

I missed a day and now no day 5 reward after signing in 2 days in a row. Looks like a bug and the rewards were not setup correctly. PS5 version here.

Last edited:
I shouldn’t have to do acccount manipulations to get daily logins, it’s very simple for them to see I am not doing it to manipulate tickets.
However I have had it only on one console now for 24hts, I even deleted the PS4 version on the other console and it’s save file

Anyone received the Gift Ticket for the GTSport Thank You car? In-game it states the giveaway starts today but nothing when l logged in this morning.

I've not had any issues with any of the login in gifts.

My daily tickets and holiday tickets are restored, kinda funny but today it gave me two tickets so better than before. It’s a shame I can’t play this game on multiple consoles, the entire point of having a PSN account is portability.

Stupid question here.

So does everyone receive the GT Sport ticket or is it only for just those who played GT Sport?

Last edited:
Back