Gran Turismo 7's Next Update Arrives April 25

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,026 comments
Soo... still cant sell my 3 tundras and useless duplicate safety cars. Wasnt that promised?
Beyond this there will be a few additional Updates deployed between now and the end of April which will add new cars and course layouts, as well as implementing some other fixes.

Finally, we also want to take the opportunity to lay out some of the near-term Updates we are working on. We can’t confirm an exact date or specifics yet, but will give advance notice via www.gran-turismo.com:

・Increase the reward payout of limited-time events as we develop as a live service;
 ・Addition of more World Circuits events;
 ・Addition of more Endurance Races to Missions, including 24-hour races;
 ・Addition of online Time Trials with rewards based on the player’s position in the online rankings;
 ・Being able to sell cars.

So jumped on to play tonight wheel settings haven't changed sonce last time, noticed a significant difference in ffb strength and detail. Exactly like it was pre patch? Am I imagining this? Or was the a shadow ffb patch? (Gt dd pro csl elite)

So jumped on to play tonight wheel settings haven't changed sonce last time, noticed a significant difference in ffb strength and detail. Exactly like it was pre patch? Am I imagining this? Or was the a shadow ffb patch? (Gt dd pro csl elite)
Try going back to controller if you cannot resolve the wheel setting issues....

I'm glad these things were added but really, they should've been in place at launch. Better late than never?

The following information is now displayed in the Event Screen displayed before each race:
  ・Tire Wear Rate
  ・Fuel Consumption Rate
  ・Temperature
  ・Start Type
  ・Required Tires (Only displayed if set)
  ・Required Pit Stop (Only displayed if set)

- Added a "Race Details" screen. The following information can be checked from the "Race Details" icon on the right of the race entry screen.
  ・Basic Information
  ・Qualifying Settings
  ・Race Settings
  ・Penalty Settings
  ・Driving Option Restrictions
  ・Regulations

Edit: And everything under the "car behavior" section is welcome news, if they work as advertised.
If we only got to actually change the parameters ourselves especially in single player, the game would've been made great again!

Back