Gran Turismo and Michelin Host "Race for Good" Live Stream with $20,000 Charity Prize Fund

Oh mad CaptainSparklez is in this? I guess outside of MineCraft he does like his cars. Probably gonna root for him as he's the only one I instantly recognise. Should be a fun event! :D

Well i do recognize mari from the smosh games days,i see it's more of a influencers event so there might be chaos in the race,but it's for a great cause

I believe that @Jordan has raced, and beaten, "omgitsfirefox" in New York.
Yep, I met her at the GT World Tour in New York last year. She was another competitor in the Pro/Am race.

And CaptainSparklez had me on as a guest for his GT Sport video when the game launched:

I was in Italy for the GT Sport launch party and had to wake up at 2:00am to call in to the stream. It was an older hotel in Modena and the wifi was very spotty in the room. I was moving around furniture in the middle of the night, trying to find some place I could perch my laptop to get the strongest signal, and I had to be up again in just a few hours for the next day's events. :lol:

Back