Gran Turismo Drift League|OP UPDATED*

What Vehicle Restrictions do you prefer?

• Everything as it is now.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Specified Hp limit only. (580hp)

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Specified Weight and Power limit (550hp & 1100kg)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GODfreyGT5
They are balanced differently to FR's and tend to be generally faster when drifting.

They tend to be banned from comps.

Well it all comes down to skill and build ;) (all is fair in love and war)

Gonales
'Cause they have an unfair advantage over FR's. If you want to allow MR's, you should allow Drift Spec cars as well, like the Blitz etc...

MRs aren't pre tuned....
Ahh double post again! im off gtp for 3 hours ._.

Just a set of rules if anyone decides to battle they can organize it with me. GTDL belongs to blueninjacivic and i so any one else with a lobby of GTDL is a fake :P
THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION. But people can message me if they want to host 1.

I'm a fake. :scared:

MRs aren't pre tuned....

Are you saying those drift cars are pre-tuned? Thats ridiculous, their tunes suck. The unfairness comes from the weight distribution, which gives them more grip and more speed. (Exactly like Frag said.)

2. Drift angle: The drift angle shall indicate the direction angle of the vehicle in relation to the run line. Drivers shall be judged on their ability to ensure a safe cornering angle while at the same time maintaining an angle above designated requirements

This is wrong. In real life judges are looking for drifters that can hold the same angle all through a corner, as stable as possible. If you change and correct angle during runs (doesn't mean they go below the designated requirement), that's seen as a correction and will result in point deduction.

3. Overall impression: Vehicles shall be judged on the extent to which they reach or exceed their potential across evaluation sections as a whole. Judging shall be based on the level dynamic, aggressive and attractive appeal.
Could you explain this? I'm not sure what's meant by that :)

Last edited:
Gonales
Are you saying those drift cars are pre-tuned? Thats ridiculous, their tunes suck. The unfairness comes from the weight distribution, which gives them more grip and more speed. (Exactly like Frag said.)

This is wrong. In real life judges are looking for drifters that can hold the same angle all through a corner, as stable as possible. If you change and correct angle during runs (doesn't mean they go below the designated requirement), that's seen as a correction and will result in point deduction.

Could you explain this? I'm not sure what's meant by that :)

1. Crap or not it is pretuned and the car of choice is yours seeming how corvettes are allowed. Rule stays.
2. Lol you're arguing with D1GP rules. Actually talk to me on psn . You have a point there.
3. Basically how you appeal to the judges during the run.

Gonales
'Cause they have an unfair advantage over FR's. If you want to allow MR's, you should allow Drift Spec cars as well, like the Blitz etc...

As of the latest rule book for D1GP and i quote "only drive methods allowed shall be FR, MR, RR, FF" that's what it says. And yes i know you are probably like O_O FFs are allowed? Yes technically they are.

ORPHANTHIRTY7
As of the latest rule book for D1GP and i quote "only drive methods allowed shall be FR, MR, RR, FF" that's what it says. And yes i know you are probably like O_O FFs are allowed? Yes technically they are.

Took out FF. They don't make tandem fun AT ALL lol

The8thWonder
Took out FF. They don't make tandem fun AT ALL lol

I know i have seen videos of it because at first I didn't believe it. They never really make big news in the drift scene but they are there.

But let me know when you host one of your comps*

ORPHANTHIRTY7
I know i have seen videos of it because at first I didn't believe it. They never really make big news in the drift scene but they are there.

But let me know when you host one of your comps*

If i decide to :P.

ORPHANTHIRTY7

Lol hey bro send me a copy of the rule book. Would be an interesting read. Anyway sorry for canceling making a room tonight. Had my own reasons I'll keep to myself.

Eric1512
Lol hey bro send me a copy of the rule book. Would be an interesting read. Anyway I hope this gets up and running, sorry for not making a room. Was afraid of being a fake :)

Sent

Eric1512
Lol hey bro send me a copy of the rule book. Would be an interesting read. Anyway sorry for canceling making a room tonight. Had my own reasons I'll keep to myself.

Fail edit , zach quoted the before-edit

ORPHANTHIRTY7

Blah! back on topic , message me on psn any arrangements dealing with the thread.

UPDATE: Message me starting now for the test on becoming a judge!

Last edited:
The8thWonder
Blah! back on topic , message me on psn any arrangements dealing with the thread.

UPDATE: Message me starting now for the test on becoming a judge!

You wanting me to be in the testing? I don't mind being tested for it

GTDL Competition LOUNGE UP! Battles start @ 7 [EST] FIRST 8!

CONGRATS Nd_4_SPD_Naruto for winning the GTDL test comp!

Last edited:
How did it go? I completely missed getting on tonight. See you at VDC if I'm not on before!

Eric1512
How did it go? I completely missed getting on tonight. See you at VDC if I'm not on before!

Went good, couple of mishaps but its all good. Now hosting epic drift lobby ^_^

The8thWonder
Went good, couple of mishaps but its all good. Now hosting epic drift lobby ^_^

Sorry 8th. Toward the end I had a huge problem with the credit card and had to get on the phone. I will be back on in a bit.

And congrats nar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9SUBbP3KiA
ROAD 1 LINE VIDEO UP, if you need a more clear explaination message me. Practice in my lounge already Set up and Good Luck! (people should mesage me ahead of time if you can make it or not.)
My lounge Friday 11/2 7pm EST.
PRIZES:
1. R32 GTS-t Tuned by me
2. 3 pairs of Comfort Hard Tires
3. 1/3 of Bragging rights xD

Last edited:
The8thWonder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9SUBbP3KiA
ROAD 1 LINE VIDEO UP, if you need a more clear explaination message me. Practice in my lounge already Set up and Good Luck! (people should mesage me ahead of time if you can make it or not.)
My lounge Friday 11/2 7pm EST.
PRIZES:
1. R32 GTS-t Tuned by me
2. 3 pairs of Comfort Hard Tires
3. 1/3 of Bragging rights xD

Can I throw in a extra prize?

Back