Gran Turismo Drift League|OP UPDATED*

What Vehicle Restrictions do you prefer?

• Everything as it is now.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Specified Hp limit only. (580hp)

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Specified Weight and Power limit (550hp & 1100kg)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey if you want I can start recording the line for you, I might get my capture card up and working.

Welcome MLD_Rolling_Zoku (rollingzoku92) as new GTDL judge. Founder spot also available though I'll still be THE GTDL father :P

marbel69
that founder thingy sounds good since i might set up a new comp

GTDL mini comp tomorrow on Suz. (actual d1 Sect.) 7pm EST first 8 to enter. will do course briefings today and 6pm tomorrow .

Kinda funny how everyone accepts this as a great way of doing things including me.

But in the same hand they will not accept MR or RR into the bigger drift events.
Fairness can only go so far guys it is ok to have fairness but lets not restrict the drivetrains.

Mabey one day all this speak of drivetrain bs will be in the past and we will be able to coexist.

But until then GO GTDL!!!

Robbyelder
Kinda funny how everyone accepts this as a great way of doing things including me.

But in the same hand they will not accept MR or RR into the bigger drift events.
Fairness can only go so far guys it is ok to have fairness but lets not restrict the drivetrains.

Mabey one day all this speak of drivetrain bs will be in the past and we will be able to coexist.

But until then GO GTDL!!!

Yeah. I don't care what drive train at least it is RWD. I care about the ART of drifting. Could care less either way

Yeah. I don't care what drive train at least it is RWD. I care about the ART of drifting. Could care less either way

I know everyone must be getting tired of hearing about this. But I have been on one for the drift king the MR drivetrain in my opinion for about a good week now.

But yeah the ART is what I'm after with this community. To stop seeing cars by what drivetrain they have and start seeing them as another car going sideways. And being able to tandem lead or follow.

But I'm starting to think it's a loosing battle trying to get people to see things the way I and a few others see it.

Robbyelder
I know everyone must be getting tired of hearing about this. But I have been on one for the drift king the MR drivetrain in my opinion for about a good week now.

But yeah the ART is what I'm after with this community. To stop seeing cars by what drivetrain they have and start seeing them as another car going sideways. And being able to tandem lead or follow.

But I'm starting to think it's a loosing battle trying to get people to see things the way I and a few others see it.

Yep pretty much

Robbyelder

We don't because we have been in too many rooms where we just get ran over by them. If a rwd car can't mimick a Mr then what's the point?

SPANK
We don't because we have been in too many rooms where we just get ran over by them. If a rwd car can't mimick a Mr then what's the point?

I've only seen FR so far in GTDL. The main FR people can use would be the NSX which i usually see fail to pull away on the sections i have chosen.

Spank it can and will I can put my SVT vs my NSX running the same setup. On both and they both run the same lines.

And if you want to get the tune its the (Kyoki Monster Tune with the GTDS tweak)it still works brother and not just for the z33.

And you add downforce to that and you got one very fast and angle hungry car no matter the drivetrain.

No just because its a good tune doesn't mean I would win with it.

VDC is a very good program just needs a few tweaks in my opinion but its not my event.

Nor do I have any say so about it, or do I think I could invest the time you do to put on an amazing event.

Just because I have a great tune still wouldn't matter I can drive it great but the next guy may not be able to.

I have lots of practice with it and that is the key with everything to do with this sport.
Hell monstergauz's Supra tune is quiet the good tune and the setup will work on a few differant cars as well.

Spank it can and will I can put my SVT vs my NSX running the same setup. On both and they both run the same lines.

And if you want to get the tune its the (Kyoki Monster Tune with the GTDS tweak)it still works brother and not just for the z33.

And you add downforce to that and you got one very fast and angle hungry car no matter the drivetrain.

you're really broken up about this not allowing NSX thing. If it's the fastest car between 500 and 550pp on grip then I'm sure it's still fast.

Your tune might be slow but if we allow you to use it then what's stopping everyone else from using it and dropping a fast tune.

Drift_Monkey
you're really broken up about this not allowing NSX thing. If it's the fastest car between 500 and 550pp on grip then I'm sure it's still fast.

Your tune might be slow but if we allow you to use it then what's stopping everyone else from using it and dropping a fast tune.

Like i have always said sure he's pulling so many cars on me expecting me to keep up. Hummmm well if he hits me on the follow then that's his fault. It is all about controlling your car too.

I hate to say it ford but the whole monster tune retard toe angle dramatically slows a car down now with all the updates to physics and tire models. Less is more now. Ask Eric, and even Zack. The way I tune makes cars extremely to fast. I will have to slow my Z33 down for VDC. Nar has also witnessed it speed with great angle first hand against his premium Z.

Funny to say but the only person i would see sweeping the comps with the monster tune is Daniel plus its just to out dated and Daniel has learned so much now and realized that the monster tune was a complete failure lol and putting the same tune for one car on a different one is useless because that tune was for ONE car and ONE car only, to maximize the cars ability so if you put that tune on a NSX you cant drive it to its maximum ability and once again that tune was way out dated and we have wayyy better tunes now lol

Oh and when i said Dan was the only person is because he is the only one able to manipulate that tune and he is also the person who made the tune therefor that is his style and im sure you all know by now even if your styles are very close you still cant have someones exact way we all drift different and have different styles

DriftEmotion FC
Funny to say but the only person i would see sweeping the comps with the monster tune is Daniel plus its just to out dated and Daniel has learned so much now and realized that the monster tune was a complete failure lol and putting the same tune for one car on a different one is useless because that tune was for ONE car and ONE car only, to maximize the cars ability so if you put that tune on a NSX you cant drive it to its maximum ability and once again that tune was way out dated and we have wayyy better tunes now lol

Reason GTDL is Like this is to promote variety in car choices and to promote a new level of different builds and tunes.

Reason GTDL is Like this is to promote variety in car choices and to promote a new level of different builds and tunes.

Lol i understand that you know :D just letting them know its all around just better to start from scratch now than update the monster tune, its just to outdated with the updates

fastfox400
I hate to say it ford but the whole monster tune retard toe angle dramatically slows a car down now with all the updates to physics and tire models. Less is more now. Ask Eric, and even Zack. The way I tune makes cars extremely to fast. I will have to slow my Z33 down for VDC. Nar has also witnessed it speed with great angle first hand against his premium Z.

Yep. You always say we are too fast. Your cars are always trying to rape my cars. I am just glad you realize that.

Back