Gran Turismo Drift League|OP UPDATED*

What Vehicle Restrictions do you prefer?

• Everything as it is now.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Specified Hp limit only. (580hp)

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Specified Weight and Power limit (550hp & 1100kg)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ORPHANTHIRTY7
Can I throw in a extra prize?

I could supply a car also if you want. I have many cars I've tuned that work perfectly fine, but I don't have any room for them.

Eric1512
I could supply a car also if you want. I have many cars I've tuned that work perfectly fine, but I don't have any room for them.

Interesting. Message me about it. Both :P

Eric1512

There's only one car i want to get rid of

I will be joining in on this O_O. Need to shake some rust of lol

8th, are there any particular restrictions?

fcpmarcus
I will be joining in on this O_O. Need to shake some rust of lol

8th, are there any particular restrictions?

A bit late man brackets made :x Can you make it next week? (11/9 7pm EST)
Also you can come watch. I think there are 6 open seats left.

bawww.. umm I dont think I can make next week's. I still have work off today so I figured I could try this lol

fcpmarcus
bawww.. umm I dont think I can make next week's. I still have work off today so I figured I could try this lol

Hmm find 3 ppl to come. I can squeeze you in ^^ Ask iputworkn too.

Congratulations Sail_Daniel for coming in 1st in the very 1st GTDL competition ! Too bad we had a rough start.

The entries on that section are so epic to do, You can get as much full lock as you want, You just need to manage the speed depending to you angle.

Although You are not here, Congrats Dan!!!!

The entries on that section are so epic to do, You can get as much full lock as you want, You just need to manage the speed depending to you angle.

Although You are not here, Congrats Dan!!!!

:) hope everything went smoothly... sorry about my early departure I didn't think the comp would have qualifying.

Last edited:
Drift_Monkey
:) hope everything went smoothly... sorry about my early departure I didn't think the comp would have qualifying.

It doesn't . More drivers showed up than expected lol. Also some of the original drivers didn't make it.

Yea so from now on its the first 8 to show will be put in bracket 1 the rest will be put in bracket 2 for every other Saturday.

The8thWonder
Yea so from now on its the first 8 to show will be put in bracket 1 the rest will be put in bracket 2 for every other Saturday.

If you need me to judge let me know anytime I am online and not busy. Had a fun time yesterday. For the most part very organized

Back