Gran Turismo PSP Official boxart

• Thread starter J-PaP
  • 11 comments
Australia
Australia
J-PaP
gran-turismo-20090731040007396-000.jpg

Looks pretty good! I'm Assuming this boxart is for the US version. I'm sure Japan and EU will probably get something different.
http://au.psp.ign.com/articles/100/1009866p1.html

Ya not bad, I read the artical and the 3 of them would have been nice but I'm hardly complaining.

I really don't think they will have different covers for different regions, GT4 had a Ford on it for all regions I don't see why this would be different.

Although the cover won't be of much use for me, since I'll get the psn version, I do like this cover. Very attractive. :P

They better change it for Europe. We don't need some ugly cars on the cover.

Given the fact that typically most game covers differ from region to region, you might get your nationalist wish.

Personally, I think the cover is pretty slick. Could be better, but could be far worse as well.

They better change it for Europe. We don't need some ugly cars on the cover.

If the ZR1 is ugly, then so are your precious ferraris, lamborghinis, porsches, etc. The cover is damn sexy and the ZR1 has never looked better. I was considering a GTMobile cover competition with a special theme different to that of the GT5 one which has no theme, but no one would even try, because no one ever visits here.

Back