Gran Turismo Ranked Best Driving Game Ever by Top Gear

I don't know how anyone could pick GT6 as best game currently on console and keep a straight face.
Well for a game which is compared to a newer games on newer consoles yes it's the best simulator to me with a huge smile :D - and BOLDLY i'll stick to my word since it's not the only simulator i tried.
Also - i said both GT6 & FM4 are the best currently to me X)
Project cars - Driveclub & Assetto Corsa ... None of those 3 holds all the things i want as much as GT6 & FM4 did for me.
And how many games were trying to compete with it in 1997?

That's why. It's hard to quantify now after PD's PS3 forays, but GT1 really was a revolutionary game. The Duke 3D or Quake of the genre; maybe even the Doom. Namco, Sega, EA and even Genki had dabbled in the structure that the first GT game used, and PD were four years too late to be the ones leading the charge in sim games on a console like the article says, and what GT1 did might have been an inevitability on the market (EA probably being the one to lead the charge a couple years later); but no one to that point had presented the whole package PD had with the care Sony bankrolled into it or the seriousness the game was made with.

It was a genre turning point, and you can see by the games that preceded it and followed how much it was the rising tide for the rest of the boats in the genre. Racing games could no longer survive by being nominally 3D variations of the same types of checkpoint racers that had existed since the mid 1980s. Production values skyrocketed. Game structures in the genre frequently changed to emulate it. Attention to detail and licencing became important bullet points. Actual arcade gameplay on consoles fell out of vogue compared to games that might be no more realistic but were at least comparable to real car behavior. Companies who didn't (or couldn't) go head to head in response usually landed in the bargain bin pretty damn quick, or took shelter on the N64, or barely limped out of the PSX generation before being slaughtered by GT3 and the Blackbox NFS games. And these sorts of lists almost always take how big of a deal the game in question was at the time into consideration.
I think GT4 is another major revolution EVEN with the existence of it's rivals at it's time after GT1.
GT1 was the 90s revolution of racing sims.
GT4 was the early 2000s revolution of racing sims.

Last edited:
How much did GT6 improve? Because the last time I played it GT5 was the better game.
How much ?
Let's see ... Improved AI - new physics engine - better tire model - improved suspension simulation - improved lighting system - new image rendering engine - improved aerodynamic simulation & could be more.

I wasn't even born when Gran Turismo was first released, and I only started with the franchise late in GT5's life, but I played the first game just yesterday and I'm amused at how much it has improved since. It was the start of a dynasty; it fueled the modern driving "simulation" genre; it made games designed to be realistic to be just as accessible on the "pick up and play" end; it turned people who never touched a Matchbox or Hot Wheels car into car enthusiasts; it made JDM cars more prevalent to Westerners.

In my opinion, GT1 is the best Gran Turismo for those reasons. Sure, the formula has improved since, but this was Polyphony's first endeavor in crafting a racing game that was realistic and provided mass appeal at the same time.

How much ?
Let's see ... Improved AI - new physics engine - better tire model - improved suspension simulation - improved lighting system - new image rendering engine - improved aerodynamic simulation & could be more.
Sorry, I meant how much did GT6 improve via patches? I heard B-Spec was eventually added, I thought GT6 early on wasn't as good as GT5 was after years of patches.

GT6 felt very light on content compared to GT5 and I missed the community side of things such as vehicle sharing.

Last edited:
Improved AI

improved suspension simulation
Seemed to be an awful lot of threads spanning dozens of pages over whether tuning options in GT5 that were wrong remained wrong, with countless banned members to show for it, to just assert "improved suspension simulation"

improved lighting system

new image rendering engine

improved aerodynamic simulation

& could be more.
I'd certainly hope you can find some of them, then; because when the things they "improved" wasn't rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, GT6 did wonders screwing up a lot of stuff that PD had made right with GT5 over the couple of years they patched it.

Regardless, the reasoning they gave in the article for why they chose GT1 over whatever people think the best quality GT game is fairly straightforward.

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant how much did GT6 improve via patches? I heard B-Spec was eventually added, I thought GT6 early on wasn't as good as GT5 was after years of patches.

GT6 felt very light on content compared to GT5 and I missed the community side of things such as vehicle sharing.
You heard ?
So you mean you didn't even play the game ?
GT6 felt very light on content ?
It is almost as GT5 with more content.
You got the same cars you had in GT5 DLC on day one inside the game without actually needing to buy the DLC again.
Vehicle sharing was got rid off because there are ways to cheat the game with it.
So if very light content - what are the things you're complaining about ?
Only car sharing & B-Spec ?

Seemed to be an awful lot of threads spanning dozens of pages over whether tuning options in GT5 that were wrong remained wrong, with countless banned members to show for it, to just assert "improved suspension simulation"

I'd certainly hope you can find some of them, then; because when the things they "improved" wasn't rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, GT6 did wonders screwing up a lot of stuff that PD had made right with GT5 over the couple of years they patched it.

Regardless, the reasoning they gave in the article for why they chose GT1 over whatever people think the best quality GT game is fairly straightforward.

I saw with my own eyes before they released the game when the AI sticked so close to the player's car tail then went on side by side to overtake & i experienced that myself on A-Spec mode later.
I don't know how much aggressivness did the player put the AI on that try & how much different is his car compared to the class of cars on his tail that he slowed down on purpose to let the AI catching up.
And i don't know if the player was playing in career mode or not because i remember in cart racing where it was a nightmare to overtake or even holding position against AI.
I remember when i tried to keep the lead against the AI on a certain career race or races & i think it was on pro or expert races where the AI still sticks to your tail very aggressively & tries to find the best line to overtake you & i remember it happening to me before.
You're bringing a video from an uploader who showed something without farther explanation between the difference of his PP performence ( he only mentioned HP & funny thing the race is mostly fast corners & high speed which focuses on HP more than PP ) compared to the AI's cars & no info about the kind of race he was in ( GT mode or Arcade ) and no info about the AI level of aggressivness.
Try for yourself on expert or pro class races by using a default tune racing machine against the AI on career mode & see what it will do against you because i experienced that before ( i think it was on a spanish course which i forgot it's name where there is a licence which wants you to set a time record on Bugatti for 1 lap )
If the game staff wanted to make the AI unbeatable - yes they can but they need to give room for the player to win, also the difficulty increases depending on the kind of race & AI selected level - but STILL they have to make it a fair battle by giving the smallest chance to win on higher AI difficulty.
Let's not forget about the tires conditions because it can effect the AI performence depending on the car & the kind of race.
About the lighting in GT5 compared to GT6.
I can see the improvement in a certain area like the tail light glittering if you look closely.
The real improvement is on night races on how the headlights & tail lights reflects in replay mode - counting also other details like the stars & the moon.
I admit about how the shadows are represented on high sun beam but still there are improvements on a certain areas.
Um - you're putting a frame rate comparison to show me the image rendering engine ?
What does image rendering have to do with FPS ?
You can see clearly in GT6 trailer how the engine is rendering the image.
About the top speed - I can't deny that.
But other areas like downforce & slipstream - that needs a very detailed attention.
About the suspension - i would like to know what are the things they're exactly complaining about since i remember where they used a certain machine to measure the suspension ( i think stifness or softness ) and the tested car was a racing GTR.
By the way - our main topic was driving simulation not about graphics.
I only mentioned other areas about GT6 because it was based on the question from @Peasantslayer.

Last edited:
Easily the most ground breaking driving game ever. It was the only game that taught you how to be good at it, through the license system. There was nothing like this before. Tuning was so in-depth, customisation, race mods. All the stuff you take for granted in driving games today owes to GT1. I remember driving games before GT1 they weren't much chop.

@ZEROTHEKNIGHT I did play GT6, enough to be one trophy away from the platinum but I stopped playing before various other features were added such as B-Spec, I was wondering how much more was added to the game because I know PD are pretty good to their fans when it comes to adding content. It was missing a tonne of A-Spec races in addition to car sharing and B-Spec and I missed stuff like the Vettel and Loeb challenges in GT6.

The original Gran Turismo is definitely deserving of the top spot. It changed everything. It was the GTA III of racing games. I remember all the prior racing games I had played: cartoon, arcadey, over-saturated colors, gimmicky, etc. Gran Turismo punched tradition in the face.

BUT...once the competition rolled around, Gran Turismo had begun to fade. It's a bit sad to see, but when the series' faults can be addressed with proper staff who acknowledge the customer's suggestions/advice, it no longer is so sad. Is it frustrating? Possibly. But I think the word we are trending toward is 'apathy'. As if its demise were no longer troubling, but rather...natural and deserved.

@ZEROTHEKNIGHT I did play GT6, enough to be one trophy away from the platinum but I stopped playing before various other features were added such as B-Spec, I was wondering how much more was added to the game because I know PD are pretty good to their fans when it comes to adding content. It was missing a tonne of A-Spec races in addition to car sharing and B-Spec and I missed stuff like the Vettel and Loeb challenges in GT6.
Well - you can get the latest news if you kept checking the main page < : )
You got vision GT - a few fixes on a certain cars - Redbull challenges - new race tracks - Course Maker & maybe more X)

How much ?
Disagree with all of this lol, GT5 was bad, but i was able to enjoy it. GT6 was worse kn every way, it should have been a great game after the disappointment of GT5 but it wasn't. Graphics were quite an eye sore on my tv, so much flickering and shimmering. AI? LOL. Career mode? Poor. I would have dumped GT6 immediately had it not been for the money glitch.

It's a real shame that these last two games belong to the bloodline of GT1.

Disagree with all of this lol, GT5 was bad, but i was able to enjoy it. GT6 was worse kn every way, it should have been a great game after the disappointment of GT5 but it wasn't. Graphics were quite an eye sore on my tv, so much flickering and shimmering. AI? LOL. Career mode? Poor. I would have dumped GT6 immediately had it not been for the money glitch.

It's a real shame that these last two games belong to the bloodline of GT1.
And i disagree with you :)
Both games had flickering & frame rate issues.
Btw - frame rate & flickering isn't a valid point to be counted since it is because of the PS3 hardware that the intended graphic was too much that the frames are dropping & screen flickering, so the graphic is something else when you add frame rate & screen flickering together.
Well if the graphic was bad on your TV then it depends on your TV - The HDMI - the game visual setting & resolution.
About the AI i already replied before about that case & the very proof is just before GT6 was released & after my personal test & i already answered that before if you look at previous reply.
You've only assumed it to have a bad AI when you didn't even gave a convincing reason for it being bad.
Funny thing the AI in GT6 was so advanced that they asked KAZ for using it for automonous ( self driving ) vehicles ( you can check the forums if you suspect my statement )
You only laughed about the AI without a convincing reason.
About GT Mode it was more enjoyable than GT5 because it was more restricted in performence between classes & the kind of available tires if you compare both games Pro or Expert classes when using a default setting racing machine - counting also the improved AI ( in GT5 it was a walk on a park to overtake the AI ) which will make it more challenging :)
Shall i mention the Online Challenges on a certain course maker circuit in wet condition with tires & fuel rules ? X)
I still remember how nightmarish it was with even a special tuned machine to beat the insanely difficult AI on that wet course X)
I wish someone would remind me of that insane Online Challenge X)

Last edited:
You've only assumed it to have a bad AI when you didn't even gave a convincing reason for it being bad.

Play some other racing games. The AI in GT6 seems OK until you race against what some other games have.

Funny thing the AI in GT6 was so advanced that they asked KAZ for using it for automonous ( self driving ) vehicles ( you can check the forums if you suspect my statement )

No, they didn't. They used GT6 as an environment to train their own AI, and that's quite different.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-aids-nvidias-self-driving-car-development-efforts/

Let's be honest AI is not, and never was, one of Gran Turismo's selling points. It was the deep car selection and tuning options or at least it was initially.

Gran Turismo's AI has always been pretty basic; stick to the racing line rather than having a more organic 'racing' AI.

I would not defend GT's AI and other games are welcome to offer a different racing experience because of that. And they do.

If you want to champion the virtues of GT there are other, valid things to choose.

GT AI has indeed never been great but there is one thing GT6 had that no other GT game had, at least not until they patched GT5. Rolling starts with the cars spaced 20-50 seconds apart in every single offline event.

There is no single player racing in GT6, not as we know it. There is just 'catch the rabbit while you pass much slower cars' challenges. That is an absolutely massive flaw and one which to me means there is no way it can be considered the best GT game, irrespective of anything else.

Play some other racing games. The AI in GT6 seems OK until you race against what some other games have.

No, they didn't. They used GT6 as an environment to train their own AI, and that's quite different.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-aids-nvidias-self-driving-car-development-efforts/

Yes i did played other games against AIs.
For example if i'll count a good rival between AIs - it is FM4 ( don't know about farther FMs ) because each AI got a different personality, but the personalities are also limited & the thing in common is the amount of an overly aggressive driving enough to ram your car or shattering it to pieces on a certain corners which is a bad thing.
Also FM4's AI also focuses on the driving line which is the most important basic in real racing which even the pros keeps their eyes on that in reality.
I played Driveclub & Project Cars.
The AI in Project Cars was unfair if i remind you of the earlier days of that game.
There were TOO MANY faults to be counted on that game which made me regret every credit i throwed at it.
About Driveclub - i'm not sure how to measure the performence of it's AI because i sold the game very early due to a certain reasons on hating that game.
Assetto Corsa i never tried it because it is forcing you to be connected online which is why i ignored it.
About the usage of AI for automonous vehicles - ok - it seems i misunderstood that article & i'll stand corrected.

@Liquid
Well i never said that it was the main selling point but i still insist that it has one of the best AIs i ever challenged - which is fairly aggressive for a nice challenge on a certain expert or pro classes races :)
Well if we talk realistically about organic racing AI - in reality i've seen how real drivers are racing & you'll notice that the most basic thing the pro should do is sticking to the driving line then changing his pace depending on the drivers from behind & on the front.
GT6 does that if you ( hopefully i'm not mistaken on that because i didn't play the game from a long time ) noticed in B-Spec mode - the AIs aggressiveness changes depending on the cars around it ( i think there was also an aggressiveness meter which changes depending on the conditions around it )
Also the AI will tend to use a different lines to overtake the player based on the location of the player's car as i'm sure of from my experience against it.
Champion the virtues of GT ... you mean GT6 ?
If GT6 then yes there are things to be counted when you compare both games AIs by testing them for yourself :)
As i said before - compared to GT6 - GT5 was like walking on a park against the AI X)

@Samus
Well for it being great or not is a matter of opinion & the more acceptable opinion is when tested compared to other titles.
From my exprience i see that the AI has put a great challenge for me as i remember :)
For example the cart racing which was a nightmare to me X)
No single player racing ?
I don't understand your point on that.
Anyway - about the catch the rabbit - i won't deny that on online challenges - but in offline there are a grid races if i remember correctly.
For example the Redbull offline challenge.
It has a grid start, and even with that - the AI still puts you forcefully focused on your driving in order to overtake it - like the Redbull X2014 Standard challenge :)
Well it is the best GT to me when we talk about physics engine which is already improved compared to GT5 :)
The only acceptable thing currently to me on a flaw on it's physics is the cars top speed.
Other than that i see too many compliments on it's driving when we talk about the circuit driving.
The vety proof is the achivements it gained on it's very accurate lap times compared to the real cars counterparts :)

Last edited:
The Red Bull event was added post-launch and it's an exception to the rule. All of the events in the standard single player game are catch the rabbit events with the AI spaced 20-50 seconds apart. There are no proper races as we know from reality. You start last, or second to last, and are tasked with catching the rabbit in first before the laps run out.

That automatically puts it at the bottom of the pile to me, it was the only GT I never finished all the events on.

The Red Bull event was added post-launch and it's an exception to the rule. All of the events in the standard single player game are catch the rabbit events with the AI spaced 20-50 seconds apart. There are no proper races as we know from reality. You start last, or second to last, and are tasked with catching the rabbit in first before the laps run out.

That automatically puts it at the bottom of the pile to me, it was the only GT I never finished all the events on.
I think GT5 had the same issue about catch the rabbit.
I think you're referring to the qualify runs to make it more realistic ( ok i admit i said making it realistic but there is something i need to mention >>> ) but i'm very sure they did that on purpose to make it more challenging which is fair enough compared to GT5 X)
At least they tried their best in redbull challenges where even if you're on the lead - you need to stay focused because one mistake can help the AI to catch up quick X)
I remembered also - that GT4 was the first GT to feature catch the rabbit challenges as i remember in missions mode :)
But GT4 is still the best GT when we talk about everything added to the game from day one after GT1.
GT6 to me is the best GT currently in physics & i already discussed about it on why it is & talked about the only truly acceptable flaw which is the cars top speed < : )

Last edited:
I think GT5 had the same issue about catch the rabbit.
I think you're referring to the qualify runs to make it more realistic ( ok i admit i said making it realistic but there is something i need to mention >>> ) but i'm very sure they did that on purpose to make it more challenging which is fair enough compared to GT5 X)
At least they tried their best in redbull challenges where even if you're on the lead - you need to stay focuses because one mistake can help the AI to catch up quick X)
I remembered also - that GT4 was the first GT to feature catch the rabbit challenges as i remember in missions mode :)

When GT5 launched it had normal grid starts and AI for most events, they patched rolling starts in later but never with the huge gaps you get in GT6.

I'm not referring to qualifying, I'm simply referring to the formats of all events in GT6, which I've already explained. You don't race the other cars in GT6, you race against the clock with moving roadblocks.

Yes, GT4 had catchup events but they were a few special events, the core of the game had proper grid races. GT6 has rolling start catchup events throughout the ENTIRE single player career. I don't care why they did it, it was rubbish for anyone that wants to properly race and the reason by default the other GT games are better.

When GT5 launched it had normal grid starts and AI for most events, they patched rolling starts in later but never with the huge gaps you get in GT6.

I'm not referring to qualifying, I'm simply referring to the formats of all events in GT6, which I've already explained. You don't race the other cars in GT6, you race against the clock with moving roadblocks.

Yes, GT4 had catchup events but they were a few special events, the core of the game had proper grid races. GT6 has rolling start catchup events throughout the ENTIRE single player career. I don't care why they did it, it was rubbish for anyone that wants to properly race and the reason by default the other GT games are better.
Which is why i said GT4 was the best GT when we talk about all of the added things on day one.
GT1 the evolution of 90s sim racing.
GT4 the evolution of early 2000s sim racing.
GT6 is the best GT in physics ( with an exception of one truly acceptable flaw )
I'm not sure if i mentioned in the previous posts - that GT6 is the best GT in physics, but anyway.
On it's time on PS3 console generation it's the best simulator to me when comparing Xbox 360 & PS3 consoles.
FM4 has some advantages on GT6 but overall GT6 is better to me.
GT6 is like the opposite of GT4 - more catch the rabbit & less grid starts.

Edit :
Also i've remembered something.
From the point when i mentioned that GT6 has an improved AI - i was talking about it compared to GT5 - i never mentioned any other game from that post before the conversation had changed it's path into other games.

Last edited:
GT6 is the best GT in physics ( with an exception of one truly acceptable flaw )

Only one flaw and it's acceptable?

GT6 has the best physics of any GT game, but it still has multiple flaws in the physics and some of them mean that if you try to go deeper into the physics you end up learning PolyphonyTuning rather than something related to real cars.

Only one flaw and it's acceptable?

GT6 has the best physics of any GT game, but it still has multiple flaws in the physics and some of them mean that if you try to go deeper into the physics you end up learning PolyphonyTuning rather than something related to real cars.
When i said acceptable i mean i accept that it is a true flaw not that i accept the existance of that flaw.
I still did not received any more info yet here and i was still asking about the kinds of flaws in physics.
The only thing i received is top speed.
The question is :
Does the flaws in physics applied to all cars by the physics engine or only on a certain cars ?

Last edited:
On PS3 that's what i think - and BOLDLY i'll stick to my word since it's not the only simulator i tried.
Second - yes for 1997 i understand how good it was at it's time but in PS2 era GT4 is still counted as the best GT & currently the best they reached in realisim is in GT6.
Good for them for a small team for 13 years before GT5.

1997: A game launches with a vastly larger selection of (real-world) cars than what's expected in the genre, great graphics (with consistency), and a rare-at-the-time focus on real-world physics. It becomes the best-seller in the genre, the single best-selling game on the console, and changes the direction of racing games on consoles.

2013: A game launches on what is now a previous-generation console. It has a massive lineup of (real-world) cars—roughly double its closest competitor—but 2/3 of them are recycled PS2 assets. It sells less than half as many copies as the previous title in the series, making it far and away the worst-selling full title in franchise history. It's a more realistic game in terms of physics than its predecessors, but is already out-pointed in that regard by a few competitors on day one. It's missing a variety of features at launch, taking nearly two years to deliver them.

I think it's understandable why one tops the list, and not the other.

i still insist that it has one of the best AIs i ever challenged

:lol:

Ignoring the video already posted in the thread that shows the AI actively tries not to win, I'm forced to believe you just haven't actually tried any other AI (or at least, not for very long at all). I've spent the last two weeks revisiting GT6 and I've found the AI laughable. Like @Liquid said, there are a fair amount of aspects of GT6 you can imagine people championing—track diversity, car diversity, etc etc—but AI surely can't be one of them. I struggle to think of a game with worse AI: maybe Driveclub, depending on what we're judging.

The vety proof is the achivements it gained on it's very accurate lap times compared to the real cars counterparts

The quicker people get over the idea that comparable lap times between reality and a game automatically makes the game a more realistic simulation, the better.

Also, please at least try to use the Shift button more.

Edit :
Also i've remembered something.
From the point when i mentioned that GT6 has an improved AI - i was talking about it compared to GT5 - i never mentioned any other game from that post before the conversation had changed it's path into other games.

GT6 AI is not better than GT5. They were slow in GT5, but they were all programmed to try and win. The GT6 AI are not. The cars starting the events in 3rd to 15th, roughly, will NEVER win the races. The winner will be the player, or one of the first two AI cars. The rest are programmed to trundle round and be a minor inconvenience to pass for the player. You don't have any challenge passing them and you can't hang around and actually have a race with them anyway, because if you do, you'll never catch the rabbit in time. The rabbit that by the very nature of the events is driving several seconds slower than you. He'll slow down if you're not closing up on the last lap or two though. GT6 AI is nice like that.

It's utter rubbish.

@ZEROTHEKNIGHT You might feel that GT6 is the bestest game in the world right, but trust me, in 5 years time once you have gained a little more wisdom, gotten bored with the GT series, and started actively looking for alternatives you will realize that there are plenty of games with much much better features than GT. Not even new games, even some games from 2005 can give GT6 and I bet GT Sport a run for its money ;)

I know, because I used to have the same rose-tinted glasses mindset as you. Then I got bored with GT6 mid-2014, started dabbling in old PC sims and the rest is history...

On topic: I absolutely agree with the vote results. I can honestly say watching the GT1 intro when I was 6 years old is the moment that I know I'm going to love cars and racing forever. I expected them to pick something more mainstream that have stood the test of time like Daytona USA or Outrun, but I'm glad good ol' GT1 is on top :bowdown:

GT6 AI is not better than GT5. They were slow in GT5, but they were all programmed to try and win. The GT6 AI are not. The cars starting the events in 3rd to 15th, roughly, will NEVER win the races. The winner will be the player, or one of the first two AI cars. The rest are programmed to trundle round and be a minor inconvenience to pass for the player. You don't have any challenge passing them and you can't hang around and actually have a race with them anyway, because if you do, you'll never catch the rabbit in time. The rabbit that by the very nature of the events is driving several seconds slower than you. He'll slow down if you're not closing up on the last lap or two though. GT6 AI is nice like that.

It's utter rubbish.
I don't understand on how GT5's AI was better when i remember how both were behaving that i found out later that GT6's AI is trying to fight for position when GT5 as i remember wasn't like that.

@SlipZtrEm
Well - i don't know ... maybe what i see is different than what others see or the way i play doesn't help to find a certain flaw in the AI.
I just don't know anymore from the previous replies.
This conversation is like i'm punching a spring that no matter how hard i punch it just bounces back to me with the same force.
About GT series - when i said GT4 is still counted as the best GT - it is based from the collected opinions from other people i've read from & people who i know in person.
GT6 is just like many said - GT5.5 or upgraded version of GT5 which makes it an only improved version with more cars - tracks & farther detailed physics but not a big difference.
Sure there are flaws but it still has a certain improvements but from people point of view - the improvements were like ... not their cup of tea.

@LeGeNd-1
Well i never said it's the best driving game ever X)
I mentioned that currently to me on consoles ( ignoring PS4 & XBone ) it's the best simulator to me.
In 2005 there is one game which i think as a true rival to GT which was Enthusia Professional Racing.
I loved that game but in controller it's a living hell for driving but physics wise are excellent :)
Music is crazy - but the game is not as fun as GT6 to me X)
Not to mention it's unfair to match GT6 to a 2005 game.
GT4 would be more fun than EPR.

Conclusion from the previous replies :
My goodness - this is turning into chaos on me just when i opened my mouth about GT6.
It's like i put my face infront of the cannon hole.

Last edited:
Edit :
It's because of how many new replies i get - i forgot to check my previous post to add a certain replies to a certain members.
So i made a double post in mistake.

Last edited:
I literally just told you.
Allow me to make it clearer.
You said they're programmed to win but what i remember GT6 it appeared that they're trying to overtake aggressively when GT5 not exactly like that.
Which is why i said that i "don't" ( <<< edit i forgot to add that ) understand on how it's better than GT6.

Last edited:
Back