Gran Turismo Sport Closed Beta Coming March 17: First the US, Then EU Region

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 5,235 comments
... and when the Asia beta invites open up, can we PLEASE get version 1.06?

Take all the aids off, .... C'mon, man!
2rCNvgO

Last edited:
Have you guys in Europe and Asia been getting Tokyo Expressway in the daily races? Haven't seen it in a while here in the US.

When we had Tokyo people complained it was terrible for racing, now that it's absent, people want it back. :lol:

I thought it was alright, but I'm not really a fan of most city tracks.

MMX
When we had Tokyo people complained it was terrible for racing, now that it's absent, people want it back. :lol:

I thought it was alright, but I'm not really a fan of most city tracks.

May not be a great track, but would be nice to have at least one go on it.

When does the daily race tracks change? It's been days with the same tracks. GT3 Nordschliefe please
I think the combo changes for the weekend. GT3+Nür incoming! (I hope)

Edit: And so it is. Europe has now
- N300 class at Dragon Trail
- Gr.4 class at Brands Hatch GP
- Gr.3 class at the Nür

Last edited:
Is this going to be the 3rd week in a row that N300s have been at Nurburgring for Europe? It's getting a bit boring :/

Yes, it is, and it is :( Same Red Ants round Indy again as well :( In one sense I shouldn't complain, because I've been able to increase my DR in those races, but TBH the end of last week my brain was going to auto-pilot at the ring, and I wasn't doing my best.

At least Gr.3. at BHGP is better than any oval :)

Yes, it is, and it is :( Same Red Ants round Indy again as well :( In one sense I shouldn't complain, because I've been able to increase my DR in those races, but TBH the end of last week my brain was going to auto-pilot at the ring, and I wasn't doing my best.

At least Gr.3. at BHGP is better than any oval :)

I was looking forward to N300s at Dragon Trail, but it was only up for a day.

I was looking forward to N300s at Dragon Trail, but it was only up for a day.

I'm not fond of that last chicane at DT! So they didn't repeat Sat's races on Sunday like before? I haven't been able to race at all this weekend, and didn't even have time to do any quali runs. I'm hoping to get Gr.3 at the ring for a week sometime, that'll be a good week :)

Back