Gran Turismo Sport Coming to PS4 in Fall 2017

I dont get it, ik like GT Sport and all but i dont like that trailer, no rain? Not allot of new cars more the same. Not allot new tracks nothing about features no real gameplay........ The game wasnt in the press conference at all what is strange of you ask me..... and then still the misterious release date.....

It set a clock to watch it at 03:00 in the night here and iam a bit disepointed that i didnt see allot GT....

I had to enhance this photo a bit... But is this seriously a Veryon in GR.4?
Screenshot (13).png

My opinion "summary":

- looks stunning
- mostly nice new cars added
- Beetle Gr.3 :lol:
- possible multi class racing
- nice Autocross segment
- nice new tracks, Tokyo Expressway is more alive now
- why in Jesus' name has to be a Veryon Gr.4 in the game?

Last edited:
I'm still not convinced about buying, I was really disappointed with the beta and yes sure the trailer looks great but they always do, Except the part where the safetycar lights don't even reflect off the Armco barriers :banghead:

Maybe I'm nitpicking but I've always believed if your going to do something do it properly, I'm still not convinced about the sounds either the majority of the trailer was from outside of the cars where the sound has always been better.

New trailer is on point and gorgeous as always. Fall this year is a risky period to release the game given the dates the competition are coming out.

Three minutes of 'we can do pretty' just doesn't cut it for me at this stage. Particularly given the mess the physics are in the current beta build and PD track record.

Right now the only reason I can see for picking this up will be for comparison videos, and certainly it's behind PC2 on my to buy list by quite a margin.

The points raised about the need to include a single player element to support the esport are very valid. Pcars and even the likes of WRC 5 & 6 have shown that can be done. In attempting to be a console only iracing I fear that GTS will end up wide of the mark.

Soooo still no info on the livery editor?

There are a few screens posted on Gamersyde which show a connection with the iivery editor. The Gulf Porsche for example ;)

Tree'd....once again...

I only want it for the photomode/scapes and replays really.:guilty::scared:
For me it is the same. No interest in the racing but I am sure for photomode it will be amazing. Funny when I think it will be an E-sports title which will be used for something that hasn't got anything to do with E-Sports.

Latest Posts

Back